What do you think he's thinking now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YY-CiPVo_NQ
huffingtonpost.jp/2016/11/09/ucla-protest-trump_n_12878308.html
youtube.com/watch?v=pGbEJ3pXwWM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jesus fucking christ he looks like shit

I literally can't fathom what goes on in that man's head. I can't believe that he believes the nonsense he spews.

To be fair, he said Trump would win. He tried to warn the liberals.

>boy, i'd sure like to eat an entire kfc

"I could really go for a hamburger or ten right now."

Hivemind

He looks like a tranny version of Merkel.

He got corrupted by the hollywood jew gold.
He forgot where he came from and what he stood for.

start tweeting him thanking for the awesome audio clip that made you change your mind into voting Trump

That he never should've written that great pro-Trump speech.

Well, he should be proud. He was one of the few people to correctly predict the vote.

Of course he doesn't believe it. He is a con man that made millions milking suckers.

Yo did you guys catch Glenn Beck last night? He looked like complete shit, I barely recognized him

The shitpost is strong in you.

Deep down he knows Trump is right but he is too scared of being ostracized for admitting it. That's what I want to believe anyway.

>"holy shit my big fat mouth cost us the election now"

Lmfao thanks Moore.

He's probably sitting in his mansion now rubbing his hands like a kike, thinking about all the money he'll make on his next "Americans are stupid" film.

"...You know, I don't regret what I did. I only said what I said for Hillary because an invisible gun was literally pointed to my head. I'm okay with this. Now hold in that smile, lest I get fucking smacked by that green haired woman over there."

>can't wait to watch the new BLACKED vid when i get home

Well he saw it coming so he probably prepared himself for this.

Didn't Trump buy him to win Michigan?

"Why do I have Trump hair? Is this the real life?"

"i'm going to make millions of dollars in the next years making documentaries complaining about the goverment"

Trump is going to bankrupt the house's money.

HOW DO I GET HIM TO WRITE THIS BOOK???

his fault changed the rust belt haahahaah

He is thinking about food.

He is thinking Sup Forums was right again.

lel

That he shouldn't have lit a fire in the belly of every poor downtrodden person in the entire Rust Belt.

he obviously wanted it

He was right 2bh, he knew Trump would win and by winning the midwest including Michigan

"Damn, I wish I had some mustard to squirt on myself."

Hillary and her supporter may aim at my life

He's secretly fist pumping because it means in 4 years Democrats can run a legitimately progessive candidate who isn't owned by Wall Street and maybe America has discarded the political dynasties of Bush and Clinton forever.

i've seen people say the exact same things about alex jones.

why do people find it so hard to believe that others share wildly different opinions?

Dangalang Broseppe

>supporter

top kek, good one nip

>does this haircut make me look like an elderly lesbian?

But even he was right on everything. It wasn't a racial, gender, or any social rights movement, it was simple and plain class struggle that the media and government skirted around for decades. I respect him only because, although he is a massive fat lefty, he understands reality and deals with it.

>a tranny version
So a women

he went to rehab for a while

Angela Merkel is a woman

"How can I make myself look more like an old lesbian?"

i dont think he's devasted like the rest of the cuck clique
he's probably pissed but not that much

I wonder if the spirit of Kek commanded him.

haahhaha thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis

>I can make movies again
Seriously, every Hollywood actor, comedian, producer and etc should be ecstatic of a republican win. Must have been some blue balls on their part for 8 years, as they cannot criticize dear leader Obama, unless it's to get him to swing even more leftwards.

video?

Harming manufacturing and taking away our guns?

Probably if they still invite him to their cometpingpong partys

He hates being right about the "biggest fuck you in history:"

Hillary's supporters are dangerous.
Hillary's supporters don't love other people. Hillary's supporters don't accept other people.
huffingtonpost.jp/2016/11/09/ucla-protest-trump_n_12878308.html

He looks like a leftist who is beginning to understand the appeal behind the right, and it leaves a bitter taste in his mouth. All that grandstanding, virtue signaling, accusations of racism; they fell on deaf ears.

People respect strength and energy, not weakness and whining.

The look of a recovering fool who has realized his folly.

>People respect strength and energy
So you choose who to run your country based on how they appear?

Enjoy your snake oil

Wow he looks just like Yann LeCun.

*The inventor of convnets you hillbilly yokels

"It's been 3 minutes since my last bowel of gravy'

>my tranny pills aren't working right

>making that pro trump speech was a mistake

Chubby Hubby or Cherry Garcia

holy shit

I want a cheeseburger with some ice cold Flynn water

Correct.

Ironically, they project all of their own faults onto us.

wut

Humans like to believe that their beliefs at least come close to representing reality. If half the shit Alex Jones or Michael Moore say turned out to be true, then I've been wrong about a whole lot of things--

And I don't want to be wrong.

I think part of him did want Trump to win, but he's cucked so suppresses it.

He's ecstatic now because of all the money he'll be able able to make with nnew political 'documentaries' about the trump presidency

"This is a perfect situation for me to shit out a documentary and get the easiest oscar of my life"

Cheese, dipped in cheese.

Hopefully he is rediscovering his manhood.

You know Sup Forums, you've been given an opportunity.
An opportunity to wake men up from their cucked state, to remind them that they're masculine, leaders, not effeminate second fiddles to SJW women.
We could end up saving mankind.

isn't this the guy who shoved an oiled banana up his ass?

youtube.com/watch?v=pGbEJ3pXwWM

Well, he was right about Trump but no one (among democrats) would listen. Quite frankly this is partially his doing for rallying people against Washington while expecting them to vote for an insider like Hillary.

Digesting 23 cheeseburgers and 3L of Diet Coke.

>so a women

leaf """education system"""

Think he feel responsible for trump winning after that pro trump speech he gave?

Hopefully about suck starting a shotgun.

Hopefully, he's trying to figure out how to stop melting.

>"Lois, this is worse than that time (obscure references)!"

>abhorrentpost.jpg

>Michael Moore loses weight for the second time
>but this time he replaces it with muscle
>starts making films educating normies about the evil of the political establishment and the dangers posed by immigrants

How much would you pay, Sup Forums?

Oh god! That's a man?

Honestly? I'd have to ask my dad for a small loan...of a million dollars to see that.

Oh my bad. I thought the question was "what do you think he's doing?"

Is this guy still relevant? I remember seeing the 911 documentary and thinking I was being red pilled, only to find that this guy was completely ignored in the US

I'm thinking he's thinking he's thinks he's a fucking genius. Say all you want about this fat fuck but he called this months ago on that faggit Bill Marh's show. He also called it during his stupid movie Trumpland. This video almost made me cry when I watched it after Trump won. He's a libtard, but he is also high IQ. He gets it.

What'd he say?

Like everybody in the Killary's camp.

He does not even realize his little speech caused people to vote Trump. He is not abreast of the current metamemes.

im no genius but it believe the answer is pic related and mylanta.

Young son came in to ask me something and spied this on screen -> "Janey Mack Dad he looks like he ate all the children"

>I'm hungry
>My feet hurt

Now there's someone in the White House he can start making films and talking shit about without pissing off his fans by insulting Black Jesus, he might actually have a career again.

This

JUST

bout tree fiddy desu