Or will he pussy out

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-mexico-peso-idUSKBN1332MG
youtube.com/watch?v=wWMhjKfZ57U
scientificamerican.com/article/how-president-elect-trump-views-science/
proceso.com.mx/462003/pacta-pena-encuentro-trump-relanzar-nueva-etapa-mexico-eu
proceso.com.mx/462006/pide-prd-a-pena-nieto-sumiso-ante-trump
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's up to you guys. Meme magic the wall into a reality just as you did the president.

Did Obama close Guantanamo?

I already have my tools ready to build the wall Señor Presidente Trump

Reminder that hes building the wall by using the cut aids to mexico.

yea but that wasnt as huge of a selling point as the wall. this was practically trumps slogan

Im literally here, at the border. Where you at? dont see anyone

It actually would be in his political interest to reduce Mexican numbers.

Mexicans are mostly Democrat votes. There's no reason he should have mercy on them.

After all he's done for the GOP in terms of increasing their core base, expanding the map, and not sucking up their funds dry so they could spend it on the downballot races, on top of having leverage with the Justice pick, I don't see how he doesn't get his way. The only iffy part is how to get Mexico to foot some of the bill.

>Mexicans are mostly Democrat votes

Not in Texas.

Will Trump require congressional approval to build that wall?

Even with a Republican majority in Congress, I can't see them approving it.

I have the tools ready señor migra, would not move untill I get atleast 2.50/hr for my service

One hundred percent.

Tax money sent to Mexico; remittances I think it's called. Bam, wall, ezpz.

I don't think even a Republican Congress will agree to it. He'll eventually be convinced that it won't really stop illegal immigration because they'll just come here legally on tourist visas and never go home when their visa expires.

Never. It's just a fucking moneysink, won't actually change anything

HEY YOUU

>build wall
>wall becomes tourist attraction; the Great Wall of America
>???
>profit
Face it Pedro, you're going back.

Im picturing hilldawg shooting up heroin and crying to this song now

Ehh i mean a wall and extra border security really would help the drug problem.

Exactly:

February 2017
>Trump: "Congress, build that wall!"

March 2017
>Congress: "No way, Jose!"

April 2017
>Trump: "They won't let us build our wall! VOTE THEM OUT!!!"

June 2019
>Joe Blow to Fred Schmow: "Didn't Trump say something about a wall when he was running? What ever became of that?"

Pussy out, just like he did just now about sending hillary to jail.

He said a lot of things just for your votes.

You are completely clueless if you think it will affect the drugtrade one bit. Don't underestimate the cartel, they have fucking underground railroads already.

Most illegal immigrants get into america by plane anyway. It would be an gargantuan waste of money

Is this what CTR is up to nowadays?

It's a metaphor, retard.

he isnt building a wall throgh the border thats stupid and unpractical and he realized that half way through the campaign
i do believe he may secure the frontiere in key places but most of ilegal inmigrants come from plains not by foot
but surely he will take more realistic mesures against ilegal inmigration

The wall will include cutting edge tunnel detector supplied by the greatest ally.

The wall will be 20ft underground, didn't you know?

Holy shit all this Trump backpeddling. No one believes he's going to build the wall now? The fuck?

He should finance the wall by paying money to have your name/business engraved on a brick.

youre actually the clueless one if you dont see how it would help. Sure its not gonna stop but its gonna make it harder

Salty liberals shitting this place up. There will be a wall, and hopefully catapults too. We'll fucking meme it into existence if we have to.

Friendly reminder that it's not a physical wall. It's a metaphoric wall that incorporates ermeging security technologies, drone surveillance, demostic screening, and federal and state boots on the ground.

no i never was sure if he was going too. i guess we'll see

Oh we're gonna build it. BELIEVE ME we're gonna build it. And we know a thing or two about building. And who's gonna pay for it?

CTR? Please tell me what you are talking about.

so even questioning our lord makes me a salty lib now?

MEXI...

reuters.com/article/us-mexico-peso-idUSKBN1332MG

SALT WILL BUILD THE WALL
A
L
T

W
I
L
L

B
U
I
L
D

T
H
E

W
A
L
L

>Comparing Trump to King Nigger

KYS

This, we all know that the cartels possess teleportation technology, there is no way to stop or even slightly lower the amount of drugs coming across the border, literally impossible

just the security needed to get this thing built will be crazy. I'll be volunteering as security.

And you know this? All the way from your basement in cuckland?

In a word: yes.

is this what the US will look like by 2020?

This. Non-illegals can stay. We just don't like criminal scum like El chapo. Or whatever his name was.

getting very tired of people pretending to know something when they can't go to Trump's website and read how Mexico will pay

>In FY 15 the US gave Mexico over $400 million in military and economic aide

Either you build that fucking wall or we pull out and the drug lords start beheading your elected officials. Clock's ticking, bitches.

The wall already has Congressional approval you dumb faggots.

We're gonna build that wall, under budget, ahead of schedule, ten feet taller than planned, and Mexico is gonna pay for it!

I read somewhere that the guys in the Middle East or some shit who were responsible for some other wall were already lined up bidding to be the guys to build it, if it's true then the negotiations have probably already begun.

All Trump needs to do to secure his next term is build that wall. Physical proof he wasn't bullshitting, no one will be able to call him out on his bullshit then, no matter how "problematic" the wall is.

Allow people to put in a special commemorative brick every mile, costing $25,000 and having your name, D.O.B, some personal details and personal quote, your own little stamp on history, as a form of tourist thing, and shit, it might even pay for itself somewhat.

that will be more like 2030, during Ivanka's second term

Based leaf.

If we keep memeing things into existence won't we end up like South Korea with us as the secret cult that rules things behind the scenes?

from trumps "first 100 days" statement

"End Illegal Immigration Act Fully-funds the construction of a wall on our southern border with the full understanding that the country Mexico will be reimbursing the United States for the full cost of such wall; establishes a 2-year mandatory minimum federal prison sentence for illegally re-entering the U.S. after a previous deportation, and a 5-year mandatory minimum for illegally re-entering for those with felony convictions, multiple misdemeanor convictions or two or more prior deportations; also reforms visa rules to enhance penalties for overstaying and to ensure open jobs are offered to American workers first."

So yes we will build a wall and MEXICO will pay for it

every media outlet is saying it is "unlikely"

Pinche pendejo I'm paying you to fuck my wife what are you just standing around for?

See for yourself

>ancient china did it but 3 times longer and without machinery in only 20 years
>poo in loo did it

And every media outlet said that he wouldn't be president.

Why are you still listening to those faggots again?

He already is.

He'll build it the same day he jails Clinton

>NEVER FORGET

No. If we are going to be Korea, might as well be best Korea. Juche, the political system in Korea, literally venerates their leader as a god. Ala the GOD EMPORER. Jk because Sup Forums is a Christian board. Cultists get out,

OH THE MEDIA IS SAYING TRUMP DOES IS "UNLIKELY"

>sweden

you need up on how good walls are.

>costing $25,000 and having your name, D.O.B, some personal details and personal quote

Yeah I'll just let the cartels know I can piss out 25k and I'm partly responsible for the wall. Not like those crazy fuckers hunt people to make examples out of them or anything.

>Trump won't run for president
>Trump won't break 15%
>Trump won't break 30%
>Trump won't become nominee
>Trump won't survive the media
>Trump won't win the presidency
>Trump won't build the wall

Notice a pattern, faggot?

mmmm yes i do daddy

>nuclear mines
>immune to nuclear mines

Rolls off the tongue, doesn't it?

If Kek wills it, it will be built.

"There is no way that Mexico can pay a wall like that."

youtube.com/watch?v=wWMhjKfZ57U

>plains
>they don't have feet and will use the plains as transport
Learn English Falklands.

He'll build it and Mexico will pay for it.

>Boarder patrol does not think a better wall is the correct solution
>Mexico has declined publicly to the idea of paying for the wall

You know he isn't, also can't wait to see how he is going to bring back a dead industry that has been replaced by innovation.

what went wrong?

>diamond force isn't immune to nuclear mines

SECURITY BREACH IMMINENT

he's going to enter into talks with presidente fox and come back saying "no wall, i got us a better deal. its going to be fantastic"

the whole point of the wall is to get mexico's problems to focus inwards instead of the mexican people just jumping ship to the US while their corrupt (i mean legit corrupt) politicians and narco's keep the country in squalor.

We should use meme magic to build the wall, like how you can purchase walls with faith in Civ 6.

> Will a politician fulfill his campaign promises?

more like this

get will confirm the wall

We will be busy becoming "Key energy suppliers for the world" along with Canada and the US, according to Trump.

scientificamerican.com/article/how-president-elect-trump-views-science/

proceso.com.mx/462003/pacta-pena-encuentro-trump-relanzar-nueva-etapa-mexico-eu

Rejoice burgers. Mexico will be powered up and allowed to do the dirty job of exterminating central americans that Obama kept us from doing.

Trump must have really liked Nieto since they have so much in common.

I would buy one

Why wouldn't he try to build that wall? It's not his money, but it's his reputation.

Not that I think a wall is going to have the implied useful effects or a reasonably low cost tag - but even then, why shouldn't he?

He will build it. It even being close to a challenge is just a meme. Hillary lost enough money while at the state dept to pay for it

Executive Order

i picture this

>TRUMP WILL LAY THE FIRST BRICK
>BARRON WILL LAY THE LAST

Mexico has a lot of potential when it comes to unconventional hydrocarbon reservoirs, such is true for many parts of the world.

Nah, he should adopt the smart idea.

Set up sentry guns all along the southern border. You can rent time on them to fire at targets that are set up. Still illegal to shoot a person, but there is a button to mark them for the border patrol if the camera sees them.

There will be an option to pay for the guns to be disabled for a certain amount of time, price will be set at an amount that turns a decent enough revenue for maintenance and so on.

Cameras are not directly on the guns themselves and will disable if any drone or person approaches to prevent locating them. Alerts to Border patrol is sent if this happens.

So in this way:
Illegals are discouraged by the firing range.
Cameras are constantly watching and reports can be filed instantly even with the guns disabled.
The system is paid for by people renting time for target practice or by humanitarian/international/muhfeels groups who pay for the lockdown out of irrational fear.

The border is enforced, the world continuously pays to disable the guns and if they aren't disabled you have the world's greatest remote firing range where even big stuff like cannons and missiles and mortars can be used safely.

El Chupa

Hm, does that work to get a budget for such a construction project?

This. People dont understand that mexico wont accualy paying for the wall directly.

Are you guys actually retarded? The wealth of the cartel is comparable to a small country. They can literally just throw money at the problem. Like I said, they have fucking underground railroads and submarines already, some shitty wall is only going to slow them down temporarily at best. Bribing/threatening a few guards at the border is small time.

proceso.com.mx/462006/pide-prd-a-pena-nieto-sumiso-ante-trump

wew laddy

>That map

Glorious.

building the wall is the easiest, least expansive way to win reelection. not only because it will show him as a man of his word, but its also really fucking concrete. ''look guys, see that big wall over there? i said i would build it, so there it is'' as opposed to policy stuff where you can just make stuff up. if he builds that wall, he wins reelection, im 100% certain of this.

we're doing little to nothing to crack down on those tunnels and underground railroads. Something that trump could change. And its not just a shitty wall. It would be fucking massive.