So now that shit titans go is taking over CN for a full week...

So now that shit titans go is taking over CN for a full week, can we all agree this stupid bitch needs her brains blown out?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SlKnPs-n__w&feature=youtu.be&a=
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She needs to ride my cock.

She's not in charge of scheduling you brain-dead retard. Maybe you should watch TTGO! You could learn something from it.

She needs to be blowed by my fuckin mouth

>She's not in charge of scheduling you brain-dead retard.
She approves of it you mong
Maybe you should watch TTGO! You could learn something from it.
Get castrated you TTG loving bitch

Me me agree gree

Nobody's forcing you to watch the channel m80

Same with marvel, i want to watch it and they fact they just keep airing shit upsets me

You retards who complain about scheduling watch your shows on illegal streaming sites. CN is just giving you what you deserve.

How much does she pay Vishnu to copy and paste TTG in Excel

Cartoon Network has simply realized that the network itself is antiquated. Kids are moving away from television and it's all about digital distribution and apps. Cartoon Network is doing very well on that front, last I checked.

I watch TV faggot, i want to be able to watch a variety of shows you fuck

Their app is shit and nobody uses it. Their fucking retards for giving up on the channel and it will bite them in the ass in the end

I used to like keeping Cartoon Network on in the background while I'm doing shit on the internet.

My roommate (who doesn't watch Cartoon Network at all) came in and noted that "That show airs an awful lot."

"Yeah, it does." I responded before finally changing it to a radio station.

I swear TV will die faster than Radio at this rate.

Do you have any proof to back up that claim

Its just common sense. No one likes watching shows on their shitty phone screen, and like 90% of episodes from most shows arent even on their.

So you don't have proof, got it

Its fucking obvious you brainless cuck

Average kids aren't going to have 4k TVs in their rooms for a long while. And Phone/Tablet screens are already exceeding 1080p resolution.

They can settle for the tvs they have already. Plus i already most episodes of shows arent on their so its fucking pointless.

Now you are simply contradicting yourself.

>shitty phone screen
>settle for tvs they have

If you're going to claim "nobody uses the app" maybe get some proof

Here's 5 million downloads and that's only on Android. Even of you want to claim that people have it downloaded but never use it, that's still a sizeable chunk.

>it’s obvious because I assume I am the target market for CN

I mean you could be, I wouldn’t be surprised

Tvs are still better then screens the size of pokemon cards
Only idiots to lazy to DVR like the app, even then it hardly has any episodes on it, and its not an excuse to make your whole channel fucking shit

It has plenty of episodes
Are you actually logging in with your cable provider?

Adventure time and SU has only like 10 episodes, thats fucking pathetic

You take her cunt and I'll take her ass.

Wait, they should watch it to learn something, or they're a huge fan?

>criminal bitch gets sympathy for having a vagina
I hate how women get away with murder

>screens the size of pokemon cards.

Dear God, and I thought I was old.

I actually dug out my old Pokemon cards and compared it to my phone's screen. The screen is significantly bigger.

>DVR

Oh, my mistake, I didn't realize it was 2006.

People still call it that fag

You're looking for this guy.

Then again, Miller is the one who approves his mind-fucking scheduling methods at the end of the day.

God, I hate women.

>smug indian cunt sestroyed net netrality and is mocking those who criticize him
>retarded indian fuck ruins CN
I cant wait till china nukes all those pajeet shit heads, jesus christ i hate indians

Nobody still has a DVR, loser.

different user here. i call dibs on her mouth

Fuck off CN lover

Lol, Sup Forums. Always crying about some woman they hate.

Well we will stop when women stop ruining everything they touch

She's looks like Sugar.

Implying

>Projecting this hard
Sorry user, but this is borderline autistic. I get that you enjoy having a quality experience when watching shit, but most people prefer the convince of a phone over a TV. Hell, it's the same for gaming which is why the mobile game market is worth so much.

>but most people prefer the convince of a phone over a TV. Hell, it's the same for gaming which is why the mobile game market is worth so much.
Imagine being this retarded, does mommy still spoonfeed you big boy?

fpbp

Are you going to show proof like the othet anons ask for, or are you going to just complain about TV?

>doesn't counter the argument, just insults

why do people bother trying to argue on the internet anymore?

Edge is what the user cares for.

They dont release figures of their app viewing. Its obvious its failing because CN is complaing about bad viewership, but thats not enough to convince this CN apologist.

You do know services like YouTube, Netflix, and Hulu exist?

I dont care, i want to watch shows on CN, anyways most of them dont have episodes from the latest seasons

And that's your problem. Even if Miller got replace, still wouldn't save the network.

How? It literally would save CN

CN is a kids network like Disney and Nick. Kids today have more access to technology than before and will not watch shows on cable. Plus, CN has issues with ratings way before Miller became president of the network since people don't need TV to watch their favorite shows.

>and will not watch shows on cable.
Thats a blatent fucking lie faggot

i kinda wish that Adult Swim would split off as a channel. I don't really get anything from CN except the 1 episode of Clarence they air once every 3 weeks

Maybe not will, but they don't watch it as much as back then. Like I said, kids have more access to technology.

I could careless at this point, nothing has been memorable or great since 2010 for me.

They watch more tv then you realzie. Have you ever considerd maybe the loss of views is because of shit programing? Disney XD and nick have been getting better ratings lately

>china
>Not based Pakistan

Maybe because Nick Jr. and Nick at Nite exist which helps them please audience of all age group and that it's more popular than the rest? And that people probably using Disney XD to just watch PF and Star Vs.? CN should move to streaming service in which they provide all shows both old and new since the network isn't as popular as it once was.

Why not just play old and new shows? Streaming is dead, you cant get a profit from it and people still like watching the varity stream on tv.

She's cute and I'm waaay too old to watch children's cartoons without having any children. Enjoy your mad. It get's better.

All our moms are freakin' take it slow
Wait for them to ask you who you know
pls don't make any sudden moves

You realize the app is on every streaming box, it literally makes the channel itself irrelevant.

>I'm waaay too old to watch children's cartoons without having any children.
Why are you even here?

Being indiferent still makes you supportive of CN scum, i hope you choke on semen like the dog you are user. If your not with us your against us

>Why not just play old and new shows?
Nice meme. Also, that failed as well.

The channel shoukd be the bread and butter, and again the fact the shit app has hardly any episodes of its most popular shows makes it void of any worth. Fuck yourself with a cattleprod you miller defending shitbag

It would bring in so many ratings, alot more then spamming the same shit show whos popularity is artifically inflated by CN because their too cheap to make better shows

user, they've done that for years and it still failed.

CN has never played old shows in large ammounts, and when they did it was pretty popular. The channel is tanking because of the TTG spam, sooner or later turners going to drain the CN swamp, and i hope miller kills her bitch self for being fired, and if theirs a hell i hope she gets railed by demons like the semen chugging cunt she is.

>she's probably the one who moved Sonic Boom to Boomerang
It ain't fair

Why are there so many people defending CN in this thread? The network is getting fucked like a whore by the board and their shit schedule.

You're really hopeless.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=SlKnPs-n__w&feature=youtu.be&a=

Yes, because playing more of TTG and shit shows that NOBODY is hyped for like summer cuck island or craig of the casual will certainly bring back the veiwers. Seriously your a fucking idiot

>Not even watching the video
The whole point is that CN needs ratings to survive. And times when we did have varity and showing old shows didn't help the network either. Creating their streaming service is the best option for them to take.

>The whole point is that CN needs ratings to survive.
And spamming TTG isnt the answer because nobody watches it
>And times when we did have varity and showing old shows didn't help the network either.
I highly doubt that
>Creating their streaming service is the best option for them to take.
Thats bullshit too because their app is fucking dogshit and i dont want a shit streaming service, plus they dont make any money. Whoever made that bideo is just trying to sound like a contraian by acting like “your opinion is wrong and im smarter then you”. Either way CN doesnt need retarded sheep like you to defened it, so fuck off.

So you just some person who thinks CN was good back in 2006 or 2008? Because I fail to see what you think how CN will survive and gain more ratings.

Simple, play more of their actual popular shows, stop focusing on the shit app, and greenlight shows that have actual appeal rather then shitily designed SOL cancer. CN has one of the most popular shows of the decade and they refuse to air it in reruns, meaning their ratings are suffering.

>Simple, play more of their actual popular shows
They kind of doing that. Agree that they should air less TTG, but doubt shows like AT and SU get more slots since episodic shows are better than story-driven ones.

>stop focusing on the shit app
People pretty much want it updated witg old shows to watch along with the new ones.

>CN has one of the most popular shows of the decade
Who? SU? Though popular, it pretty much extends to those in the online fandom. Hence the app.

>but doubt shows like AT and SU get more slots since episodic shows are better than story-driven ones.
Thats fucking bullshit, they did great in reruns and no one complained. That bullshit reason only came up from shills like you
>Who? SU? Though popular, it pretty much extends to those in the online fandom. Hence the app.
People would watch it if its on TV more. The only reason why they resort to piracy is because CN refuses to play it

>prevents SU from getting airtime
BASED

Shows like Clarence, Gumball, We Bare Bears, and TTG are episodic shows that benefits the network for kids than SU, AT, and Regular Show. Which is why you only see SU or AT airing around 7pm. If you've seen the reruns of RS already after their finale that time, they aired episodic ones. Hell, back when CN started, most of their shows are episodic. And people like you should've know about it already.

>kills the entire channel by airing nothing but immature shit
>”duhh atleast they dont play SU”
Get throat fucked you Sup Forumstard SU hating faggot

A year ago they had SU reruns airing in the middle of the day. Your a fucking retard trying to defend CN and even your arguments have no basis.

They stopped giving a shit about the channel. They're more focused on luring little turds to watching episodes on their website.

Not anymore I guess. Plus, they're probably were episodic shows at the time.

She's still a better CEO than whoever ran CN during its Johnny Test and CN Real days.

No they werent, they had lore back then. People can infere and look up what they missed, viewers arent as stupid as idiotic shits like miller and pajeet think
This is worse, even back then they had SOME variety

So you're just being all edgy and mad over SU not getting some air time? Wouldn't be suprised if you think they should do a week long marathon of SU.

Saying “edgy” when it has nothing to do with my argument doesnt make you right faggot.
>Wouldn't be suprised if you think they should do a week long marathon of SU.
Makes more sense because its popular then spamming a show out of spite because your core veiwerbase rejected it. Still would be fucking stupid though

I said edgy to refer to your multiple post you made here and in the past of threating Miller. Really hope you aren't one of the people responsible for getting that girl to commit suicide over a SU fan art.

No, but if I had enough money i would hire a hitman to go after her and tear out her fingernails and teeth befote shooting her.

But to be serious, you're better off watching the app or use Youtube, Hulu, etc. and maybe watch your favorite animes. Or hell, be with the SUfags in their general since they seem not to care about the schedule.

>not wanting to fuck a criminal

Fuck off streaming fag, i wont stop criticizing CN because i want to watch the channel rather then having a shit streaming service without all the episodes or having to pick out certain episodes which takes for ever. Your only shilling for it because its “trendy”.

>criticizing CN
"Kill Miller"
wew lad

Anyone else think it's a weird coincidence that, whenever a show that nerdlingers like goes into a direction that they dislike, they blame it on a woman (bonus points if they're a minority too)? I certainly think it's a strange coincidence, and doesn't at all stem from the cycle of abuse, wherein the victim of bullying has chosen to supplant said bully's role instead of overcoming their past and growing as a person.