>>97550962

We are making anime real!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qcXgSl9Ilzc
youtube.com/watch?v=uGEzFbRl-g8
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/265895292191248385
npr.org/2016/11/09/501451368/here-is-what-donald-trump-wants-to-do-in-his-first-100-days
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Most of it could be found on his webpage...months ago.

>npr
not clicking that. They were dicks to him for the past year

>* SIXTH, a complete ban on foreign lobbyists raising money for American elections.

And what was the problem again?

>he shills against his country for free

>SEVENTH, cancel billions in payments to U.N. climate change programs and use the money to fix America's water and environmental infrastructure

What does that even mean?

IT'S HAPPENING!!!

>youtu.be/qcXgSl9Ilzc

>term limits on congress
>ban on foreign lobbyists
Dick status: MUH

Billions is like millions but bigger

Sup Forumss wet dream

Sounds to me like he wants to get out of the U.N.'s programs to stop climate change and use the money to fix America's real environmental problems. For example, clean water not always being available, invasive species, national parks?, green technology?

This would be my guess

In a nutshell, he's going to stop giving money to the in, climate change programs and use the money to fix environmental infrastructure

Oh man, the USA literally might become heaven.

Praise Kek!

Why not do both? I understand that international governmental organizations have amassed a bad image, but the U.N. is perhaps the least perverted, straightforward such organization that exists. Several billions of dollars in UN payments is needed to not making the US look like hypocrites at a precipitous time where unilateral participation is critical.

And this is coming from a conservative born and raised in the South.

sounds pretty obvious, are you thick?

>And what was the problem again?

It would mean that Israeli Jews and the Gulf State mudshits who support Israel couldnt buy our politicians anymore. American Jews, like the ones who run our media, dont like that idea.

Trumps stance on climate change may be the only thing I dont agree with him on. Maybe hes so pragmatic as to think climate change doesnt matter if we have no country, but I suspect he may actually be a denier.

Because a father doesn't go to work to pay off all of his neighbor's debts.

>FIRST, propose a Constitutional Amendment to impose term limits on all members of Congress

He'll be killed for this one

>SECOND, a hiring freeze on all federal employees to reduce federal workforce through attrition (exempting military, public safety, and public health);

???

>alt-right
CTR why are you still here?

>FOURTH, begin removing the more than 2 million criminal illegal immigrants from the country and cancel visas to foreign countries that won't take them back

does this mean that if Mexico won't take illegals back then we cancel legal mexican visas and start sending them even more illegals? Art of the deal is real

>but I suspect he may actually be a denier.
there's nothing to suspect, he made it very clear:
youtube.com/watch?v=uGEzFbRl-g8
0:58

Means hes reducing the number of federal jobs except in critical areas. Shrinking the bureacracy, size of the govt.

stop dumping money into nothing and use it for infrastructure

>THIRD, cancel all federal funding to Sanctuary Cities

MY
FUCKING
DICK

>propose a Constitutional Amendment to impose term limits on all members of Congress
>a 5 year-ban on White House and Congressional officials becoming lobbyists after they leave government service
>a lifetime ban on White House officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government
>a complete ban on foreign lobbyists raising money for American elections
>withdrawal from the Trans-Pacific Partnership
>tariffs to discourage companies from laying off their workers in order to relocate in other countries and ship their products back to the U.S. tax-free

so if he actually does these

when are the democrats going to thank us

>Israelis can't influence our elections if Trump gets his way

Holy shit, is he truly "our guy"?

As far as I understand it Trump seems like he wants to bring American focus inward so that we can solve our country's problems before worrying about the rest of the world.
We have also all seen the tweet about him not agreeing with the whole concept surrounding climate change and unless he has changed his mind on that then I would guess that is a factor leading in his decision to break from the U.N.'s climate change program.

Personally I think climate change is a natural occurrence but I still am very passionate about the environment considering real problems that humans have actually created, invasive species are a fantastic and also frightening example (this coming from a person majoring in horticulture so I am kind of a plant geek which may lead to me appreciating and understanding plant diversity more than the average American). So I think Trump's idea to worry about the American environment first is a good one although I find it questionable when he wants to remove lots of restrictions on companies harvesting natural resources.

Honestly, I don't really know how I feel about his whole environmental policy yet but I do believe that even if he does get out of the UN's climate change program that can't mean that he is completely discrediting them or leaving them entirely.

>* FIFTH, a lifetime ban on White House officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government;

ISRAEL BTFO

Nationalist in the white house
Nationalist supreme court
Republican congress

We control every branch of government. Libshits can't do shit.

UN is a buncha commies and the US can save plenty of money by not giving it to them

That metaphor would be valid if both the father and neighbor weren't simultaneously incurring the debt, did you reflect before you posted this?

>Trumps stance on climate change may be the only thing I don't agree with him on. Maybe hes so pragmatic as to think climate change doesn't matter if we have no country, but I suspect he may actually be a denier.

This is my single biggest fear as well. It is a goddamned shame that the left are absolutely correct on this one, albeit at a lower precedent than irrelevant issues like bathroom genders and racial nonsense

>stop dumping money into nothing and use it for infrastructure
How is participating with the U.N. going "into nothing"? How are emissions-controlling regulations and incentivizing alternative energy sources nothing?

>Repeal and Replace Obamacare Act. Fully repeals Obamacare and replaces it with Health Savings Accounts, the ability to purchase health insurance across state lines, and lets states manage Medicaid funds.

So how is that supposed to help all of the people who can't afford healthcare? Telling them to pay for healthcare with their pre-tax income, when they neither pay taxes, nor sometimes have an income, doesn't help.

Are his tweets fair game? twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/265895292191248385

Regarding his "hundred day plan" most of that will never happen. I pessimistically expect it to be lip service just like Obama/HOPE.

Clearly he just made it up last night! CNN would have said something if he had actual plans!

>* SECOND, a hiring freeze on all federal employees to reduce federal workforce through attrition (exempting military, public safety, and public health);
this sounds good in theory but they did the same thing in australia and government departments just hired contractors for twice the price instead

Never, because he's also going to push for federal voting laws that disenfranchise noncitizen voters that blue states rely on, and draconian immigration/border control reform.

>the U.N. is perhaps the least perverted, straightforward such organization that exists.

Think harder before decrying "false analogy"...

Is this the best time in history to be a natural born pure white male?

Why would they be allowed to hire contractors during a federal workforce hiring freeze?

This man is going to have to overperform at his new job

not that he isn't capable

if you can do 5 campaign rallies in 5 different states on the same day you can do anything

>THIRD, a requirement that for every new federal regulation, two existing regulations must be eliminated;

Im unsure about this one. What if there are no regulations needing to be removed or what if they remove a regulation actually needed

Beautiful

On my carpool NPR played unnamed "random" Americans mourning and complaining. They mentioned that Trump voters are stupid at least six times. They are unrepentant.

Stop spending money on investigating climate change and start spending money on actually fixing climate.

He probably means that if mexico won't take back illegals no more visas for mexicans who apply legaly or have a pending visa status.

But i might be wrong because i don't know shit about american immigration laws

because contractors aren't employees so they aren't hiring anyone its going through the tender process for outsourcing

>The largest tax reductions are for the middle class. A middle-class family with 2 children will get a 35% tax cut.

Trump is a true nationalist.

Nation-wide water filter distribution.

remove machine gun and open carry regulation

I LOVE TRUMP SO MUCH

THIS MAN TRULY LOVES AMERICAN AND IM SO GLAD HE WON

SEVENTH, every Jew must register as part of the National Semite Survey in order to find, locate and identify that eternal scourge the Jew and those problematic merchants within the United States

i think thats more about "think carefully before just adding a new regulation"

>As far as I understand it Trump seems like he wants to bring American focus inward so that we can solve our country's problems before worrying about the rest of the world.

Which is a massive burgeoning problem when considering the US coastline encompasses nearly 90,000 miles of rising sea level susceptibility. How is this not THE most pressing domestic concern? Whereas even nuclear warfare is an omnipresent threat, it remains a hypothetical whereas this WILL happen and will continue to accelerate without intervention

>Honestly, I don't really know how I feel about his whole environmental policy yet but I do believe that even if he does get out of the UN's climate change program that can't mean that he is completely discrediting them or leaving them entirely.

I would hope so to. But the credibility of the Paris Agreement requires participation by the US, otherwise the coalition will suffer a fate not unlike the League of Nations

>UN is a buncha commies and the US can save plenty of money by not giving it to them
That's just like saying that saving a few hundred dollars on fixing your own broken leg with a DIY cast and OTC medication is a good idea.

>* THIRD, cancel all federal funding to Sanctuary Cities

see
State governments do it all the time, especially with things like schools. It pretty much always winds up more expensive.

"Restoring Community Safety Act. Reduces surging crime, drugs and violence by creating a ***Task Force On Violent Crime*** and increasing funding for programs that train and assist local police; increases resources for federal law enforcement agencies and federal prosecutors to dismantle criminal gangs and put violent offenders behind bars."

We SS now

Why does the regressive left think that being in the country ILLEGALLY is a good thing? If you don't want to be deported, go through the fucking process.

Dare I say everything listed there seems reasonable, common sense, and not destructive to women's or gay rights?

Almost Regan-esque in goals.

>never wanted to go to america as much as i do right now
>it's probably going to be a lot harder to get visas now

All i wanted was to live in a country that has not submitted themselves fully to foreigners ;_;

>the U.N. is perhaps the least perverted, straightforward such organization that exists

Holy fuck dude step out of the south.
It's the biggest leftist global agenda ever foisted on us.
Where do you think all the global economy and no borders shit comes from?

>his daugher married to Jew and converted judaism

Hm

Here come the family guy and American dad episodes

(((NPR)))

I agree with Trump that the Left is exploiting the issue and that the usual suspects hope to make money off it.

Even as he drops the 'natural warming-cooling' BS, Im not 100% sure hes a denier. I still think its pissible for him to be being pragmatic about the issue, although he may not fully comprehend the gravity..

We'll just have to get rid of two out of the millions of different useless regulations

greetings

1. WE WUZ ALL HUMANS N SHIEET

2. illegals will vote democrat

>the 100-day plan Trump's campaign released in October
>October

You can't "disenfranchise noncitizen voters"
There is no such thing as a "non-citizen voter"
You are simply describing "voter fraud".

Terve, Suominon. Mites menee?

So why can't that just be added in as part of the act? Federal hiring freeze plus private contracting freeze?

This is the one I didn't quite understand. I get the point, but doesn't it have the potential to really come back and bite him on the arse?

>a lifetime ban on White House officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government

i-israel?

Yeah. Needs to be extended to Congress and everyone in government, desu.

Sing along boys...

Who's the leader of the club that's made for you and me!?

D-O-N-A-L-D T-R-U-M-P!!

>* THIRD, cancel all federal funding to Sanctuary Cities

Why do cities that refuse to comply with the law get funding in the first place?

What are Sanctuary Cities?

The tax deduction leads to a negative balance, meaning they get a fat 5-10k tax return every year
Learn 2 Negro Economics

I'm going to be honest here your intelligence in politics and world matters has outpassed mine by a large margin here. I do enjoy shitposting with Sup Forums and seeing where the Don will take the nation but most of the stuff I have been saying in my posts is just my speculation based on very very very limited knowledge, now that you have brought out the big facts I need to step down. Your response sounds smart though so keep it up

>one giant NGO with multiple departments all share one common goal of fucking me over

Surely you can't be dense enough to believe it is entirely bad because of some aspects of it that you don't like?

NO MORE GLOBAL WARMING HOAXBUX

Why are people talking about this like this is news? We talked about it when he released those plans. Same with some faggots earlier today saying he had no plans for NASA. Why do I get the feeling I knew about his plans more than most Americans despite being Brazilian?

'yes'

I suppose some ctr member grew attached to Sup Forums and is slowing become one of us even though he didn't get paid.

In short, he is shitposting for free.

I just want you to know this is my favorite post I've ever seen on Sup Forums.

Liberal shitholes that refuse to enforce federal laws and allow illegals to hide in them.

It means they don't prosecute you if you're an illegal immigrant.

Because you read

I remember watching this speech live. Glorious.

Cities where they prevent ICE (agency that handles immigration) from doing their job of deportation

>npr.org/2016/11/09/501451368/here-is-what-donald-trump-wants-to-do-in-his-first-100-days

FUUUUCK

TRUMP IS OUR GUY

any good plan should have a bunch of shit that you never end up doing. If you only plan for the realistic then you never expand your horizons and get complacent doing the bare minimum. I say reach for the stars, and even if you don't make it, you might reach the moon.

>I understand that international governmental organizations have amassed a bad image, but the U.N. is perhaps the least perverted, straightforward such organization that exists

Kys, delusional Marxist.

"Denier" is inherently loaded "muh holocaust" terminology. The actual science is very complicated. He has never said that climate change isn't occurring or that it isn't a problem, merely that the supposed scientific consensus that it's primarily due to human factors is not in fact established, which is true.

Basically shithole, heavily populated cities in the US that don't do anything about illegal immigrants.

Honestly, nearly every single point on that list made me cream my pants and I don't live in murica.

I kinda like this even though it's switching focus away from problems that will happen in the future to immediate ones. I live in east Oakland and let me tell you that there's nothing but fucking garbage out on the streets, not just the people. Nobody knows how to clean up after themselves and there aren't enough community cleanup crews around to fully take care of the problem. Most of the trash lining sidewalks is because of the hobos going around and emptying trash cans like racoons, but I still see a lot of regular people littering nonchalantly, especially the kids who got some take out fast food and eat it on their porch with friends.

kek.

He doesn't pull punches, does he?

Cities that refuse to cooperate with Federal law by reporting illegal aliens, offering them safe haven instead.