Who's your favorite current YouTube animator?

Who's your favorite current YouTube animator?

imo Brandon Turner is pretty high qvality

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rh9Ph-nGRJM
youtube.com/watch?v=GxWwwOCV7gg
youtube.com/watch?v=GxtU95wX1OA
youtube.com/user/peteypiranha128
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=rh9Ph-nGRJM

ONEY'S GAYS

Graham Annable.

If Felix Colgrave is considered a Youtube animator, him.
He put any other animator on Youtube to fucking shame.

Second choice is Cas van de Pol.

Trashtoons BY FAR. They just started recently and they are actually funny and somehow manage to upload daily. They are friends with people like psychicpebbles and spazkid. Can't speak highly enough about the channel.

only animation channel that can make me laugh

So I just got into Oney plays, because of the previous Ego raptor thread from the other day someone mentioned them, and I was wondering how do you tell who’s who when listening to them?

he sucks`

CircleToons

Oney does a lot of the impressions, slight irish accent with a few words

DingDong always sounds like he's asleep

Julian sounds different, but I cant describe it

It was hard for me at first, but now its super obvious who is who now. julian has the raspy voice and laughs a lot, and chris has a bit of an accent, and ding dong has a soothing voice

dong sounds like he has a stuffy nose

Oney is not an animator anymore

Thanks you guys!

I don’t rwally watch too many lets players but these guys take the cake. They’re funny and I love the conversations the have while playing

GET OUT OF MY CAR

N O W

WhT do they look like in real life? Or should I just keep my imagination in tact...

Well I guess it doesn’t take away from their funny. I imagine them to be tall lean punk skater doods.

I just watch them because they put out content almost daily and are nice background noise for doing laundry, cooking, or chores.

Now he's a musicman.

Kek

I use to pander to pan but now he’s kind of a nuisance. He’s so full of himself and acts like a dick now on his podcast.

youtube.com/watch?v=GxWwwOCV7gg

Reminder that there's a person behind a computer eager to post this picture everyday, at every hour.

Smallbu.

I love it

Colgrave was in the Animate-A-Grump so I guess? I feel like he's beyond that to a point.

3lamestudio

same

Pic is Oney
Ding Dong hides his face/real name/all identity on purpose so we don't know anything about him

I'm pretty sure there's a picture of Julian out there but I'd have to go find it

Harry Patridge for life

okay yeah here it is
afaik this is the only image of joolian

>3lame deleted all his oneyplays shit off twitter
why

pic related

>Brandon Turner is pretty high qvality
not really

Dooood he’s cute

Ayyy he’s alright too

say that too his face and see what happens fucker

He’d probably let me jerk his ding dong then

Cancer or balding?

Also, check that big meaty cock bulge on the right. I can tell he's a little bit bent too.

But he’s probably out of my league. Dude looks like he might have a gf :/
But that’s just a wild guess.

had a bald spot so he shaved. he is no longer twink mode either.

This, inspired me to animate again

his gf is dingdong and julian

yoooo, you animate? plug yaself my man

Lol makes sense

The virgin Egoraptor Vs The ChadNG

Egoraptor:
•Steals jokes from other lets players and abuses the hell out of them.
•Thinks of himself as a game design expert despite not making any games of his own.
•Wife is a total pig who uses him for personal gain.
•Calls himself a “improv comedian”.
•Stopped animating to do low quality let’s plays.

Oney:
•Is friends with a actual game designer and programmer.
•Actually still animates as evident by his show “Hellbenders”.
•Talented musician and artist.
•Works out daily and even shaves his head as promised too.
•Doesn’t restrict himself to Youtube guidelines, he’s as anti-PC as a let’s player can be.
•BTW he does let’s plays which are way better than Egoraptor’s.

>Who's your favorite YouTuber?

What the fuck happened to Sup Forums?

Honestly I don't know who abuses the other more, Arin or Suzy. That relationship is beyond toxic. After listening to the Before The Grumps interviews I can't look at either the same, that was some creepy shit.

seriously though! arin is such a piece of garbage

i'm just waiting for the day one of those interns/assistants they keep talking about leaks audio/video of arin being shitty
it's all over then

The age of people who were youth from .'09-'15 are the main userbase of the site now, as well as YouTube growing as a platform and having more variety in content. Same reason Gaia Online used to be taboo, whereas now it's nostalgic

>Thinks of himself as a game design expert despite not making any games of his own.
When was the last time you made a comic or cartoon?

>Chris spouts gibberish along the lines of “OIOIOI INGYDINGY”
>3 minutes of autistic laughter
The true formula of OneyPlays.

so true
youtube.com/watch?v=GxtU95wX1OA

that's exactly how I pictured Julian to look

is there actually beef between oney and pebbles now?

If he shaved and trimmed his hair a bit, I would boink

>Hellbenders
what year have you type this?

>Colgrave was in the Animate-A-Grump
Fucking what I dont remember seeing him

what made it so freaky? Could you be more specific?

idk. zach still likes chris's tweets.

>arin writing he love letters like everyday
>suzy fucking guys all the time and ignoring him

>Ding Dong hides his face/real name/all identity on purpose so we don't know anything about him
Couldn't be any further from the truth.

>he thinks his name is richard

I'm such a faggot, holy shit. I just now realized that "Ding Dong" was an actual name, not you just referring to Chris as one.

user...

I stopped watchin game grumps after jon left, and lost interest in egoraptor after I began to realize how annoying he was.

What exactly has he done that's so terrible?

I watched for Steamtrain with Dan and Ross, then that stopped and I dropped it, only ever really watch anything that doesnt feature Arin

It's probably always going to be Marc M.

okay, that doesn't answer my question though.

There's a guy I came across called Panoots. He does animations but he does twitch streaming mainly since he needs the money. If you wanna watch someone like Vinesauce Joel I highly recommend him. He's a cool guy who plays a variety of differnet types of games, old and new
youtube.com/user/peteypiranha128

sup panoots

Egoraptor knows how to turn his creations into an enterprise, his life is now truly set for a good decade more without ever even finishing highschool

Oney spends his days with two jackasses making noises to a screen while they fake having any knowledge of what they are talking about, how a game should and shouldn't be, when they can't do much better and have also not figured out their lives yet, but sit on a high-horse like they are better then the people who actually did figure it out and made the games they are playing

>Egoraptor knows how to turn his creations into an enterprise
Translation: arin got lucky that people like his shitty game show and is now rich

I honestly hate both of them

imagine being THIS much of a nu-male

>arin got lucky that people like his shitty game show and is now rich
No. This does not happen. One doesn't simply get lucky, money doesn't fall from the heavens. Egoraptor is pretty scummy, I don't like his style, I don't think he was made for comedy and I think JonTron knew that when he jumped the wagon, seeing as how Arin's actions and responses got repetitive more and more. And that didn't change. He is pretty much a character now and that is sad. It is not the videos that keep them going. They have multiple series going for them, gamegrumps in of itself has two bands going for them, selling products and accumulating capital by doing shows and events constantly. He also pursued furthering his career with voice acting jobs and is working on multiple series with other people all the time. Although I do not know if its all polaris. A 40-50 year-old married man with children doesn't stop working in a college and in research to join what is essentially a group of old teenagers if it isn't for his benefit
While I don't exactly respect his line of work, I can understand that he doesn't just sit around and talk his ass off all day everyday, he probably has a schedule and no, I do not think opportunities like this fall on his lap, you make these opportunities yourself.

Meanwhile, we have Oney-"no, you can't change the name of my show, I'd rather not ever have this show be out". Which is so egotistically retarded I just cannot fathom.

it is

hey mike bring denny back

NONE

They need to fuck off and die, none of them will be egoraptor. Ever. No matter how much they spaz.

>none of them will sit on their ass all day and play video games
ok...

This, closely followed by Felix Colgrave.

I'd just like to sit down with any guy Suzy's been with and just ask them why. To each their own, I guess, but it really boggles the mind why anyone would bump uglies with the lovechild of The Crypt Keeper and an elephant.

I had no idea Chris was fucking ripped.

She's not great looking, especially out of makeup, but user but she's not the most hideous looking creature to crawl the planet

I beg to differ. She looks retarded.

He keeps saying he's animating pilots for shows, but that he's not showing anything until he has something worth showing.

>Dude looks like he might have a gf :/
i assumed that chris would be the most normie of the 3, generally i think the "host," if you will, is the straight man and the guests have to be wacky to draw the views. but that couldn't be further from the truth, chris is by far the maddest man of the group. julian is just a gay furry and ding dong is a curmudgeonly asshole, chris is a fucking weirdo. what episode was he talking about his shrinking fetish in again?

We got people on this website that want to fuck things that dont even look close to human, I doubt a woman that looks like she has fetal alcohol syndrome would really deter too many men

like a week ago chris tweeted "zach and i would be glad to do it" in relation to something, so if they had anything they patched it up.

is there a recent picture of chris? is his head still shaved?

>what episode was he talking about his shrinking fetish in again

look at those hips. i think he has some hair now

He just did in the most recent Goemon episode

This is like the third internet celebrity thread three days in a row. What's up with that lately? I don't really mind them that much every once and awhile, but they all immediately divulge into; "Egoraptor is a loser/cuck/bad animator" "Oney is better than ego!!1" and "Siiigh... remember newgrounds? :')" It just seems silly.

Ding Dong's name is Mason.

its richard

Richard

>what episode was he talking about his shrinking fetish in again?
We've hit a streak where, like, the last four episodes have mentioned it some way.