> OP can't use the catalogue

>vlc

I wish

OP and the poster below me.

But what if OP is a wamen?

then it'll be you and me.

what went wrong?

Any good fics for this couple?

Wrong, Rose is going to convert to Islam because she's gonne be one of Prince Ali's many concubines.

Redhead is already taken by Tuxedo Black

Prince MacGuffin ain't coming back.

>Marinette canonically ticklish

>Not the childhood friend pirate chick

But that ship is boring.

>gay
>posts women

Zutaran logic

Must be a 24/7 lesbian tantric sex in there.

Must be a 24/7 lesbian bed death in there.

And the whole thread is nothing but dykes as usual.

post some cute boys then

You know what pisses me off about AT? Its so obvious Marshall Lee and Prince fag are gay for each other but we never even get to see it,noooo we got to see dykey the vampire and le princess science nerd, The only time you see male gays is when its for a cheap laugh.fucking lesbians

It's mostly because you can still pander to hetero guys with lesbians. And hetero girls aren't as "grossed out" by lesbians as a lot of hetero guys are with gays.

Aang is fifty times the character Malvaron is.

Probably because Lesbians are not as mega flirty with girls as gay guys are with men.

Alot of men I know are like "I don't mind gays but the really fruity ones weird me out"

Which is honestly my stance too, it's just every time without fail, the Gay guy is some lisp wringing stereotype who gets angry you don't want to fuck him in the ass.

>gets angry you don't want to fuck him in the ass
Toxic masculinity

just animate it yourself. mike inel does, and he's an idiot. are you stupie than mike inel?

>Probably because Lesbians are not as mega flirty with girls as gay guys are with men.
they actually are but straight girls act flirty with each other all the time for fun so nobody notices no matter how loud you holla

>Probably because Lesbians are not as mega flirty with girls as gay guys are with men.

kek

What's wrong? New meme?

Lesbian characters net you more brownie points than gays, however. There's also the problem of gay relationships being seen as sexist by feminists.

>new meme

This thread already exists and hasn't even hit bump limit yet, don't spam this shit

I think another reason is animation is a boys club so the women that get into the industry have to think like a man or else stick to their slash fics on their blogs. They know men jerk off to lesbians so they insert lesbians

I really thought Creek was just a stupid joke about crack ships. But it's touching to see how they kinda transcended that, and grew into a couple that genuinely cared for and supported each other through shared adversity. It's surprisingly one of the most accurate Sup Forums depictions of what real relationships are.

>Crybaby faggot bitches instead of doing something about it himself

Media player babies that have trouble using VLC and blame anything but their own lack of computer literacy.