Funniest / Most Arrogant

ITT: We post the funniest and/or the most arrogant meme or picture you saw this election.

Mine is the most arrogant. Fuck Jorge Ramos, the founder of and biggest latin supremacist on earth. He essentialy wants historical americans to bend the knee to non historical americans. He is a like a guest in someone else's house wanting to rule over the owners.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eHwqTArd_xs
archive.is/dOOJb
breitbart.com/live/2016-election-world-reacts-donald-trumps-stunning-upset-victory/heat-streets-louise-mensch-locks-her-twitter-account-stumped-by-trump/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lmao he doesn't speak for the Cubans as we saw in Florida... Ramos BTFO

Didn't Trump do fine with Latinos? Didn't do great but not bad either

GO BACK TO UNIVISION

over 30 percent
highest republicans have gotten since...?

This one was pretty funny.

yeah but he just barely won. With latinos becoming an increasingly large portion of the electorate, it will be increasingly difficult to win an election with the numbers that republicans/Trump usually get. Even the next election could be lost to a latino vote, if Trump doesn't do very well and raise his favorability rating across the board.

Jorge Ramos?
More like Jorge (((Ramos))), That nose never lies.

He outperformed Mitt Romney even with the latino voter surge.30 Percent. Funny as hell how the liberals thought importing them would help the democrat party when every term more and more are going to the Republican.

I really want this guy to step off his high horse. I'm a Legal Mexican who and supported Trump but this guy likes to talk about immigrants going 100% democrat and I'm tired of him lumping me into a group that he thinks needs to be pandered to.

I don't know, Trump got around 30% of the Latinos. Sounds to me like they helped get him into office.

What did the inside of the Trump one say?

i guess he doesnt know how white the Rust Belt is

trump doesnt even need florida

latinos dont matter if you can win the Rust Belt

Then whites need to outbreed them. End the gibsmedat and obongocare so they stop procreating like rabbits when they see their kids starve and die from disease.
Whites and asians will be able to actually afford making kids. Asians that are not californians are pretty republican.

Didnt even get noticed.

They seem to be ever so slowly shifting red. Republicans might actually win the demographic war in the far future. But we need to keep reminding them why they shouldn't vote Democrat.

Doesn't matter the rust belt is shifting red and that will stay white

"Dewey Defeats Truman"

Yeah, it shifts red for a Reagan democrat candidate, but those seem to only come once every 30-40 years.

that's the thing. All Trump had to do to 'pander' to Latinos was just slightly adjust his message. Instead of being flagrant and a little bit insulting just package it like 'we have to protect what we have, and support those who have come legally'. done. Same policy with more Latino support

I hope Jorge Ramos does a genetic test and show the results: is going to be funny.

BUZZFEED'S NEWEST VIDEO

FUCKING KEK

youtube.com/watch?v=eHwqTArd_xs

The solution as always is to remove the leaders of the community.

Fuck maybe the CIA was right.

Maybe but he can still make a second term.

Honestly he might be right, but if Trump is successful, he will permanently take hispanics/blacks who stayed home this time. They'll see the light.

That sort of attitude can be seen as a threat even.

It does nothing but incite race war.

Deporting 11m hispanics will go a long way to weakening the power of hispanics. The current projections are based on our current disastrous immigration policies being permanent.

no hecking way

True also illegals boost the census numbers for many states, and thus the electoral count

Cut off Mexican immigration and latinos will integrate rather than ghettoize.

Then nobody will need to pander to them since their interests will be the common interest.

Trump didn't win without Hispanics, just without Jorge Ramos and Univision.

He won 30% of Hispanics while COMPLETELY SAVAGING the principle Spanish-language media organization in the US.

Trump took every blow, every sling and arrow, weathered every storm, blasted through every obstacle, and waded out of a sea of shit smelling of fucking roses.

Ramos, eat your heart out.

This one is my favorite though.

Jorge Ramos
>attractive, generous, intelligent, sympathetic, sane and liberal

Donald Trump
>fat, ugly, bad hair, shitty attitude, dumb as fuck, probably smells like poop and a conservative

>couldn't get my hand on this piece of kek history.

Feels really bad.

wtf
need context. there has to be more

Why does he pretend to be Latino when he's white

Considering that there's only TWO major networks in Spanish and both are leftist three if you consider Fusion which belongs to Univison 30+ percent is pretty decent considering all the bullshit and brainwashing they do.

The left has a hold on the two major Spanish language networksx well like ai said there's really ONLY two so its easy to brainwash.

Mostly because muh communism boogeyman

posting what i have

first up: tiny tim

>Subscribe for more wonderful things

Watching that wasn't very wonderful to see at all.

>Book store employees will have to rip the covers off and dispose of them
>mfw they're people who voted for her.

Wish we could get Trump holding one though, "Dewey Beats Truman" needs an update.

rip Sup Forums cross poster.. died as he lived

wrong

Implying Latinos are your good goys that just do what you want.
This election was about American workers vs. globilst elitists, not white vs brown, stop pushing that narrative, you failed, wake up, stop being blind.

you have a retard definition of helped

Mexicans will be purged.

not true in 2020

had this one since june, lol

That was a bold move, Loser!

i just did what i was told and look what happened

Bush got 40%

Also only reason Hispanics played such a big role in Florida is because there is so many Puerto Ricans and dominicans coming here legally because Puerto Rico is in the shitter

These Hispanics have majority black blood most of the time therefore being slaves to the Democratic party is pumping through their veins

This guy is retarded. Sometimes I wonder if the world is just trolls trolling trolls.

proving god isn't omnipotent, i guess

Got any of that guy who was collecting every pro trump post he could because he wanted to post it if Trump lost?

geert's next

I missed the Louise Mensch meltdown as it happened, this is mint:
>Twitter on private & locked
>Profile changed to stumped by Trump
>Archive of meldown tweets:
archive.is/dOOJb

breitbart.com/live/2016-election-world-reacts-donald-trumps-stunning-upset-victory/heat-streets-louise-mensch-locks-her-twitter-account-stumped-by-trump/

Egg McMuffin Pepe-hating (((convert))) bitch

like icarus who flew too close to the sun, this poster flew too close to his retarded opinions

sadly, no

>Netherland
They have been shitting up the board a lot lately. It's like they want to take Canada's spot.

Nope.
Latino voters are going to see a nice drop in importance.

>Without Latinos

He got nearly 40% of the latino vote, you faggot.

How bad are these motherfuckers gonnna shit the bed if Trump closes up the illegal's well and the next Republican is a right wing Latino?

>tfw Hispanic
>voted Trump
>liberals get all confused and can't argue with me
feels good man

talcum x wants a revolution.. wonder if he'll do it

I wish these faggots would make like a tree and fuck off so mexico and usa would be bros again

no comment on this one

expect a white baby boom

natesilveronelectionnight.jpg

Not true at all. Asians are almost always liberal as fuck because they are apolitical. They don't care

anyone else feel bad for these /leftypol/ guys who came here?

No.

isn't this that slut that everyone was fapping over? so even she voted trump....woah

imagine being this wrong, holy shit

>again

[Citation needed]

ending it with a classic
been an honor posting with you, gentlemen.. can't believe he really won so bigly

This is fucking priceless

LMAO good girl, was worried misc would turn her into an SJW

And yet without pandering to specific minorities he still managed to do better with them than obongo did.

>tfw i stopped working for enterprise rent a car last month
>i had access to all rental information across the US
>the keys in her hand have an enterprise tag on them, either has a hyundai elantra or accent
>tfw i couldve been able to look up her address and phone number

fuuuuuuuuckk

Try to purge me you cuck.
My family was granted land from the crown of spain in Texas. We have been citizens of Spanish Mexico, Mexico, Rep of Texas and USA.
My grandfathers fought in WW2 and my father in Vietnam.
Now you say that I'm not American and you're gonna purge me?
You're fucked if you think we 'ain't got' guns, son.

TrumpĀ“s success will be studied for years to come.

Yep.

Her insta was filled with white knights pleading and begging her to not vote Trump, and how they respected her as an intelligent woman, and didn't follow her just to masturbate to her 11/10 body.

God it was cringe worthy.

>implying God wanted "progressive" atheists to win the election
That was Satan pretending to be God, user.

i would have left too. eh i have special facial features, i would have spotted a fake immediately

BASED ANGIE

One weak Mexican warlock against all of Sup Forums's meme magicians. They never had a chance.

ahahahahahahahahahahahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA has he killed himself yet

Based burger.

>years

Decades, gotta count the time wasted by them breaking down and cry every few minutes.

Is there anyway I can get this?

Well, she wasn't wrong.