My face hurts from laughing all day long

My face hurts from laughing all day long.

This people are literal retards, this fucking reaction is crazy.

Trans people are killing themselves all the time. Were there suicide notes saying it was because of Trump? How can anyone say the two are related.

Even if there was, it's just another thing they can add on to a long list of things and something people actually in their lives can blame so they feel a little less guilty about not helping those poor mentally ill people.

>their blood is on your hands

Good. Blood for the Blood God.

#rekt
Now time for the other million or so to enter the ground.

Reported to Merkel m8

no
their blood is on their own hands
no one else's

I haven't slept in 40 hours. Been laughing too hard.

Trans people are notorious for killing themselves. I guess I can believe 8 have died since then, now are they related? It'd be a stretch to prove it.

Even so, if you are so unstable that you end your life based on a new president coming into office. Maybe its for the best, sport.

Trump is pro LGBTBBQ though.

Guess they could not handle the TRANSition of the presidency.

mfw

Did they think Hillary cares about trans people?

That's the most ironic thing. The media refused to acknowledge this and now people are killing themselves over it.

Imagine if these fucking autists supported sports teams, there would be mass suicides after every championship game

Strongly contemplating moving to the US.

Gee, it's almost as if people with a mental illness are more likely to kill themselves

I hope she used the correct pronoun. Heartless bitch

The more trans blood I have shed the better

Trump is already creating jobs. Funeral homes are getting work as we speak.

NOW HERE WE STAND WITH THEIR BLOOD ON OUR HANDS WE FOUGHT SO HARD NOW CAN WE UNDERSTAND I'LL BREAK THE SEAL OF THIS CURSE IF I POSSIBLY CAN FOR FREEDON OF EVERY MAN

FANTASTIC!

Where are all the CTR Shillary shills at now?!

What happened? Did your mommies disconnect the internet?!?

LOL

If a mentally ill child kills themselves it's hardly anyone's fault but their own.

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

SLAYYYY DONALD SLAYYYYYYYYYYY

Is this considered a sacrifice to Kek?

No, its the main stream medias presentation of Trump. The blood is on their hands.

Trump just wants people to excel. That's it. Is that bad?

b-but muh hitler

>you and your internet bros committed 88th dimensional murder 8 times and we all got away with it

Trump has never said anything transphobic. He said he was fine with caitlin jenner using the women's bathroom at trump tower.

Their death (assuming they're even real) is on the hands of the left's narrative that is completely detached from reality

I mean, there are all those drugs being pumped into them without consideration.

David Brock fired everyone who wasn't involved in accounting or fundraising already. He might keep CTR around, it could be useful later like MoveOn.org, once it's no longer properly associated with being a Clinton mouthpiece (again like MoveOn.org).

Brock needs a steady income to pay blackmail to his gay ex-lover and a steady supply of psych drugs and rent boys isn't cheap either.

>Be mentally ill
>Kill yourself at the drop of a hat
>Blame hats

Obvious lie.

damn i replied and got blocked INSTANTLY

At least how many thousands have died from Democrat policies?
Oh but it doesn't matter because LGBT are higher up on the trigger tower than Muslims

Weren't WE supposed to kill them, on the day of the rope? I feel cheated.

Good.

MORE DEAD TRANSFAGS

>tfw get no credit cause can't vote for Amerilards

Not fair.

It was me all along? I killed the trannies?

It's a great day to be wear my colors then.

That's like blaming the Americans for Japanese killing throwing themselves off cliffs during WW2.

Maybe the people ramping up the idea of a threat are to blame? But these smug, victim mentality assholes will never get the message.

>people from a group with an exceptionally high rate of suicide kill themselves
SHOCKING

Yeah, Trump couldn't give two shits about this topic. I don't know why they would suicide over him, he's probably the best Republican candidate they could get.

Why trannies are killing themselves because Trump winning? What did he said?

Well if that's the case, I might as well just straight up murder them.

But wait!

This isn't Clintonia Arabia, so I won't be doing that.

>candidate I don't like loses
>kill myself
>blame the other candidate for winning
Holy fuck lmao. Too bad more of these insane retards didn't an hero.

SO FAR AWAY

What can we do to make them kill themselves even more?

#IWontLiveUnderHim #TrumpSuicidePact

Good, saves us needing to gas them.

Good, they're purging themselves for us, we don't even have to lift a finger.

I didn't kill them. They killed themselves.

Fantastic. I hope more die. Their blood sustains me.

After I boil it, that is. I don't want AIDs.

>dobson still honestly believes that insincere outrage and virtue signaling will mend his reputation as a disgusting inflation fetishist, a failure and a hack

Statistically speaking, they were probably already on a self-inflicted doom quest before the incidental trump victory was even announced. Dobson should consider joining them.