So this guy wants to kill all toons and masquerades as a human when he's a toon himself? That's pretty fucking insane...

So this guy wants to kill all toons and masquerades as a human when he's a toon himself? That's pretty fucking insane, isn't it?

voldemort did the same thing.

>That's pretty fucking insane, isn't it?
Yeah, it's crazy. Looney even. Almost like a toon.

Yes. That's the point, he a legitimately fucking insane toon (as opposed to the "wacky" insanity most toons have).

No different than Hitler wanting to kill all the Jews.

>So this guy wants to kill all toons and masquerades as a human when he's a toon himself? That's pretty fucking insane, isn't it?
What made you think everyone cares about their own species? Even right now, there are fuckers who would sell out the entire human race to space aliens if that means they get to be king of Earth.

You mean like how i want to kill all humans for superior aliens, while being a human but i want to masquarde as an alien because i feel like im one on the inside, yeah that is pretty crazy OP

Is that an offer?
Cuz I'll take it.

what did he REALLY look like under that skin suit, i wonder?

Fuck off Woolie

>> The shoe murder
>> "REMEMBER ME? WHEN I KILLED YOUR BROTHER?"
>> Roger getting cucked

This movie did a number on 5yo me.

I get a vibe that he may be like that yellow character from Drawn together.

Shave.. and. A hair cut...

They show you in comics.

>Roger getting cucked
That was pretty fucked up. Almost as bad as him murdering the shoe for no reason; by painfully melting him in a mix of yada-yada.

This movie upset me because I was used to Christopher Lloyd as good ol' Doc Brown

It was like seeing Mr. Rogers play Frollo or something

I can't get WHY he is so goddamn twisted in comparision with the other toons.

Is it true that there is some explanation in comics?

>human race creates shit like america chavez and the FCC
>aliens have advance technology, are above pitiful gender politics or censorship, plus they look visually cooler then mundane humans
Fuck yeah i would side with aliens, fuck the earth

Imagine how horrible it would be to be a toon and inhabit the same realm of existence of weird black faggots with vitiligo. Given the state of modern cartooning I have sympathy for Judge Doom.

you're goddamn right I would

>humans have made bad things, let's ignore all the good things and call ourselves worthless
I hate how normalized this type of edge has become.

He is the physical manifestation of cartoon violence.

According to the junior novelization, Doom was a toon who played villains until an accident on set made him believe he actually was a villain.

It's stupid, but there you go.