Superhero of the Year

*inhales*

*chokes*

If that's the best, I shudder to think what they picked for worst.

It’s purely because of pic related.

what were you expecting from them? they are the official Marvel shills, they get their exclusives and everything. So much of a sellout that CBR wants to be like them.

But Entertainment Weekly is a WB magazine, isn't it?

M O V I E S Y N E R G Y

The description is almost like a fucking parody. I feel sorry for comic fans.

>Trash entertainment magazine has trash list.
EW barely has the staff to put out good material of the stuff they usually cover. They're not gonna devote any effort towards researching any popular comics, much less ones with good content. Easier just to ride the bandwagon and praise America for the things it panders to, rather than the content (not that it deserves any praise at all).

We don't need multiple threads senpai. Use the catalog.

But Disaster Artist was good.

that wasn't even the best A24 release I saw that day

But it was still good.

>nonblack Latinx girl ripping off a successful black woman
How will Gabby Rivera defend this?

>punches Hitler in #2
SHE PUNCHES HITLER AT THE END OF #1
FUCKING CASUALS
IF YOU DON'T KNOW THE DEEP AMERICA LORE, DON'T WRITE ARTICLES

Name 5 comics/stories (not the movie itself) created by movie synergy that’s good

comic book reviews are worthless, as in, 100% worthless, the reviews are very few, and with very low standards

videogame and movie reviews are infinitely infinitely more valuable with regards to telling you (through metacritic-rottentomatoes) consensus, if a product is good and worthy

comic book critics have extremely low standards, terrible books often get scores in between 6 and 8.
Imagine the metacritic of Civil War 2 by Bendis or Inhumans vs X-Men from Soule/Lemire in a world in which comics were a mainstream hobby and books got dozens of reviews.

Inhaled.

Once again.

BREATHES

COUGHS

FARTS

It's not a meme, you're uncreative and a sad sack of santa turds

>Comics """""journalism"""""
Not even once

Maybe they couldn't get passed the first issue.
I wouldn't blame them.

I think it's more likely they got a summary and didn't actually read it.

Are journalists the new lawyers/business executives of the 21st century?

>superhero of the year
>doesnt even do any superheroing, just acts like an abusive bitch to her white GF before dumping her and leaves people in “awe” of her her replacement with disguting green eyeliner and lipstick
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF LIBERAL JOURNALISM, IT YOU FAGS ACTING LIKE RETARDS THAT MADE PEOPLE SO ANGRY WE ELECTED A LITERAL MEME WHO ONLY THINKS ABOUT HIS BANK ACCOUNT AND FCC BUTT BUDDYS FUCKING BRAVO AMERICA

>basing a character off an untalented black girl who has the word “feminism” in big lights on her stage to show how much of a man hating bitch she is
No thank you
Not memeing, that was literally one of the best films of the year

>The absolute state of media

Why is Sup Forums always right?

>shills for the worst president since nixon
>just as prudish as feminists
>just as zealotic as rapefugees, but are christcucks instead
There just as regressive as the left and need to be gassed. All extremes are fucking retarded and facist at their core

>There just as regressive as the left and need to be gassed. All extremes are fucking retarded and facist at their core

So you're just as regressive as Sup Forums and the left?

I think this is a sign that comic books in America are not in a good position right now.

If it were, comic reviews would be more or less like Movie and game reviews. Sure, those aren't perfect either but at least there are more options.

Basically, comic reviews are shit and full of shills because nobody gives a shit about comics enough these days to raise a ruckus about it, or at least to offer counterpoints.

Atleast i dont want to erdicage all sexuality like a puritain shit stain or shill for some wall street sucking candidate like trump or shilary

>because nobody gives a shit about comics enough these days to raise a ruckus about it, or at least to offer counterpoints.
Which is ironic as fuck because media is basically dominated by adaptations of comic books. Im suprised marvels fucking up of their comics hasnt cause more of an uproar from the public.

It feels so fucking bad man. it must be what getting cucked feels like. I feel like I've always been destined to feel a way where I can tangentially relate to people but never truly resonate.

I can explain videogame reviews mattering much more because that is a 60 dollars investment in which people can potentially put dozens or hunders of hours.

But movies are cheaper and dont last more than 3 hours in general. I guess they have serious reviews because that is a really huge industry popular all over the world.

Comics arent big enough for reviews imo.

>this is still a thing
>people actually like this comic
>superhero of the year

I just want cartoons to have it's own board so I don't have to see this garbage again.

i see it as reviewers being fake comic book readers just to jump on the capeshit flick hypetrain. also agree that comics aren't doing that well.

>Entertainment Weekly
>Can't even fact check your top pick of the year.

Christ. How many dicks do I have to suck to get a job there?

Americans hate reading.

Nothing that extreme yet. You just need a soylent subscription.

Can you at least make the joke funny?
Seriously, if you wanna push the soy meme at least make good jokes.

This comic is objectively bad. Bad art, bad composition, bad framing, bad dialogue flow...and then there's the shit state of how retarded it actually is in context.

>Superhero of the year
Why?
Her comic is nigh unreadable.

Wuh-Wah.

Have I caused injury of the anus?

No? I just asked you to make your meme funny if you're gonna force it.

Money is money to them, Bendis got hired by DC and we're all just waiting for the bomb to happen.

How do you know they're women?

Says Christian and Chancellor.

Christian is usually a male name, I'm not sure about Chancellor. I've met a dude with it but I guess it could be unisex?

Nigga I was just commenting on what movies I saw that day.

Disaster Artist and Lady Bird.

>thinking this person actually reads the comics
they fucking look at the cover and then parrot what someone else said that they read on their facebook feed.
it's literally fake news

Disaster artist has nothing to do with synergy, fuck off

I think you're just a homo, my dude. Don't respond to me again.

They always were. Pretty much since the invention of the newspaper people were always taught to be sceptical about what they read in it, but it just seems like that lesson somehow skipped an entire generation and they're just recently realising what a fuck up that was.

Yeah I just wanted to make a lore joke man, there is no way in hell I would take anything praising America seriously.

Okay

Iron Fist most likely.

Maybe that's her super power. Maybe the Doom Patrol's next villain is America Chavez.