Villian from a fucking 90's show nobody remembers faces the entire fucking justice league

>Villian from a fucking 90's show nobody remembers faces the entire fucking justice league
>He fucking pounds them
Why the fuck is this allowed?

>Nobody remembers
Kek

>He fucking pounds them
Before he became a jobber, Zedd literally altered the rotation of the earth with his magic, caused a disruption in earth's atmorphere just by being there, and was half of the reason the Morphing Grid existed.

nigger they nerfed Zedd because socker moms complained too much. When he popped onto the scene he immediately told all the old villains to shape the fuck up because shit was now real/

I do remember him, that's the bad guy from toy story 2 right? Emperor Zurg

What a crybaby bitch

Hell, even after they nerfed him, he went one-on-one with Tommy and was mopping the floor with him until Tommy got in a lucky shot and broke his staff.

>>Villian from a fucking 90's show nobody remembers faces the entire fucking justice league
Everyone, even normies, remembers the Power Rangers. Leave your basement you retarded Mousekateer.

>Batman doesn't get zapped
Fuck hack writers who subscribe to batgod wank.

He wasn't fighring, just standing in the sidelines like a little bitch

This artist is fucking horrible.

Dudes a planet conquering alien cyborg sorcerer. If thats not a match for the Justice League, what is?

Cry me an ocean, Morrison

>Implying powerful wizards don't routinely stomp the JL in their first meeting
Don't read many comics huh?

>console wars
T. Pajeet

Lawdy. I grew up with the first Mighty Morphing Racist Rangers. Seeing one of the villains fucking wreck DC is hilarious.

I enjoyed it

Why is everyone in the Justice League black?

How about someone NOT from a baby karate show?

Zedd is pretty powerful with magic so I can give him that.

Power Rangers is essentially a live action superhero comic.

Hell, the genre can be linked back to comics directly via Japanese Spider-Man.

>Whining about this happening in a crossover story of all places

Oh no, the retards really have taken over this place.

Is this bait?

Didn't he also dominate his own galaxy before he spent so much time trying to destroy the Power Rangers and Conquer Earth that it let Master Vile conquer it?

He ran his own galaxy AND created his own dimension.

Zedd is fantastic, fuck you

What's he gonna do? Kick Zedd's big toe?

Don’t forget that after he got married, ALL of his big plans suddenly worked.

He didn't get zapped because he was sitting the fight out, since he was utterly useless compared to everyone that could fly

>All this people defending this
Amazing, can't wait for the peppa pig crossover where she beats the entire JL

I mean peppa can breathe on the moon so who knows how powerful she is user

in the hands of the right writer...

Count yourself lucky it wasn't Ivan Ooze because if it was they'd be dead.

but bats would have an advantage against ooze.

no more batwank

Batman won that one tho

How retarded you gotta be to read a crossover book full of characters you don't even know about?

Damn that was such a shit one shot.

Did any kids actually find him as scary as soccermoms claim? Don't get me wrong, I love Zedd and thought he was a menacing "shit just got real" kind of villain, at least before he became a bitch, but I can't see him being so scary he could traumatize someone.

That first shot would break his wrist, render him completely deaf, and fling the shotgun across the room.

Bait

>Everything I don't like is bait Xd

it's almost like this is a comic book with a character that can get shot in the face and live in it

>implying it's possible to not like that one-shot

>batman isnt even in the fight
>batwank

You are an absolute retard, bathaters will always be the shittiest and most irrational posters in this board.a

He only rotated the Earth through an outside object that got destroyed

He did not.

It's the lack of skin

I don't think he bothered me as a kid at all, even had an action figure that had a button which made either his veins or entire musculature light up. However my dad was into heavy metal so maybe that made me inoculated me against what would be most scary about Zedd.

Oh no a gun my Parents one weakness!

This is some pretty weak ass bait desu baka sempai

Stick to shitty memes about raping the Joker, OP

Because.

Kek