Webcomic artist is only relevant because he's being haunted by a ghost child IRL

>webcomic artist is only relevant because he's being haunted by a ghost child IRL

He didn't even bother changing the expression in the second pic wtf

I fucking hate this artist so much
every time I look at his "art" I just feel a primordial anger rise up from within me

Look man, do you know how long it would take to draw a new expression, much less an entirely new picture? Like, three minutes. Webcomic artists don't have three minutes to spare making their art look good, they're too busy making art and writing poorly written ARGs!

Nice samefagging OP, but this isn't your blog.

It reminds me of one of those shitty flash dress-up games except with less variety.

>he's being haunted by a ghost child IRL
Fucking what

Where the fuck is Turkey day!

This isn't even a fucking webcomic, it's more like a newspaper strip, except not amusing in anyway, shape, or form. And if he's gonna be lazy, why can't he make the one thing he's copy-pasting look pleasant?

He doesn't have time to make it look good. The life of a webcomic artist is very hard, he has to make a strip a week, do you know how long that takes? Six minutes. He's swamped.

Real talk, how did he even get a following? Is it literally just normies going 'hehe, this is so relatable?'

Basic Buzzfeed Bitches.

It doesn't exist anymore. Big Corporations have turned Thanksgiving into Black Friday Eve. Thanksgiving Dinner has been Thanksgiving Lunch so everybody who isn't already skipping the holiday can get to stores at 6 PM when they open.

>do you know how long that takes? Six minutes.
i'm not defending this particular artist at all, but it takes much longer than six minutes to make a comic

It was actually kind of an engaging story but it never amounted to anything.

Dear David. Basically him writing an obviously fake story about him being haunted by an ugly ghost kid.

If you're going to make a story like that, at least make it convincing. The idea is good, but he's about as talented and original a writer as he is an artist.

>November 1st

Dead David
he claims to be haunted by the ghost of a deformed child
>we're supposed to believe pic related is real

Weird. It's really weird if he seriously says this.

But, that's the joke

Or is this post another joke

when you only do fifteen minutes of actual work per week your mind has a lot of time to go to strange places

>Six minutes
>Fifteen minutes
As a comic artist, FUCK YOU GUYS YOU KNOW NOTHING YOU FUCKING PHILISTINES

He basically makes the same shit over and over again, just wait until he fucking slips up and says nigga and watch Buzzfeed toss his ass out.

oops haha sorry we werent appreciating all the hard work you put into that 1 hour of comic writing

59 minutes of it were spent thinking about something mildly amusing

Why is it half the time I go to Sup Forums
some user goes out of there way to share
some objectively hideous art that doesn't deserve the right to exist.

So you just watched "mi libro..."'s video?

His story was just plausible enough until these updates completely wrecked any chance of it being real.

I'm also a comic artist, and it can take me fucking HOURS (sometimes days even) to draw some shitty ass drawing.

Not defending the artist in the op, but even simple shit like his can take a decent chunk of time out of your day.

How does anyone fucking live like that?

>forces halloween on everyone else
>gets mad everyone else removes thanksgiving from them
ehehehehe

If you don't like Halloween you don't deserve to live, frankly.

Does Garfield's cum taste like bacon grease?

Fuck, I never put together it was the same guy

I heard about it back when it was just spooky sounds and his chair moving and thought it seemed plausible

I hope the ghost is real and murders him.

Did you ever watch what Adam do? I wouldn't be surprised if he had pre-made face/expressions/body/clothes layers and just switched them to fit his needs.
I draw for a living too btw.

Have you never seen his art? Hes as bad if not worse than Ctrl Alt Del for that level of laziness.

Yeah, that happens quite alot.

This is the art of someone who doesn't really like art or drawing but just wants to do comics so people will complement his wit.

Xanax is a hell of a drug OP.

The genius of Buzzfeed.
>draw one comic
>write one article
Bam, content for years.

He said six minutes to make an expression, not the whole comic. His faces aren't detailed, it shouldn't take long at all. Hes even got several stock exoressions.

it does look spoopy tho
obviously fake but gotta give em that

whos video?

What's with Sup Forums being triggered by talented artists being successful and making a living out of their work?

It's a spooky creepyspaghetti the little retard in me wants it to be real, but more than likely its a doll

>sleeping with the lights on
>framing the camera so you'd completely miss it if the kid was to his left but because he was to the right he's perfectly in frame

I've legitimately only ever laughed at one comic by this guy, the carrot cake one.

>actual artists defending a guy who gets paid to literally copy/paste the exact same Jim Davis-tier bug-eyed derpface over and over
wew

he can draw in-model which most people with so called skill can’t, this means the dude has some potential.

Ain't exactly hard to stay on model when you're copying and pasting the same poses and expressions in 95% of your comics.

You ever see those comics or cartoons that are so plain looking, you ask yourself "does the person making this even like to draw? Do they even enjoy the creative process?"

This is one of those comics. Even shitty comics can feel like the author gave a fuck, this feels like he's phoning it in for a paycheck every time.

Luna de...

??????

HAVE NO FEARS, WE'VE GOT CONTENT FOR YEARS

... PUTÓN, está siendo un éxito en Argentina, la deepweb y el estadio azteca...

Adam will forever be remembered as the fuck up who couldn't even do a loss parody right.

>talented

>because he's being haunted by a ghost child IRL
He needs to be haunted by a better class