So Wally is being reworked as both a character and power set. What does Sup Forums think of Wally's Time Stop power...

So Wally is being reworked as both a character and power set. What does Sup Forums think of Wally's Time Stop power? How could it be used in cool ways?

>Sup Forums
Wrong board, fucko. Anyway read Zoom, there's your answer

>Sup Forums
Fuck. Well either way Zoom was different. He slowed down time to simulate being fast but that isn't the same as true time stop.

It's for Dr.M.

I'm expecting Wally to be the only other character go have his career restored. Abra mentioned Wallys time period is broken. And the clock thing ties to it.

He is handsome.

Hate it or not, they're going to have to address Wally's kids at some point. Not bring them back, but he should remember them

Plently of erased kids get no mention.

I just want to see Wally act like Dio in stopped to Professor Zoom or Barry for fun.

Some one needs to make one with star platinum

But that requires Johns to write something good.

Except Wally losing his kids was a big goddamn deal the first time. Him remembering does open up some neat possibilities

Damn, someone beat me to a Jojo reference.

But seriously, would be pretty damn funny to see.

>Want Wally's kids back
>Dislikes Johns
I suppose you hated every moment you spent reading Johns' Flash, huh?

Nah. Say goodbye to those thwerps.

It's a shame what's been done to Wally.

At least he's back though.

What part of this aren't you getting? No one said having the kids coming back was a damn requirement. The point is Wally REMEMBERING them. Completely ignoring the elephant in the room is an insult to Wally's character

I don't like modern Johns. He's like modern Waid.

Superman doesn't remember all the deleted supergirls or kon el. Chris was never his son either.

So you're fine with them tossing out everything related to Zoom, and what he did to Wally, a big struggle he went through during his career? Because fuck, we haven't taken enough from Wally's character already thanks to fucking Barry

I would be surprised if Wally doesn't show up in Doomsday Clock

I always expect to be disappointed.

It's not Barrys fault. It's didio.

when i saw time stop i looked for a jojo reference right away

I hate that man. Why did he think it was a good idea to shit on the comics legacy?

Sales.

I don't expect Wally history to be restored, only his love.

He won't Abnett set up a ton of shit for Doomsday Clock and was told to fuck off, so he had to pull out Dark Angel, the Evil Donna Troy from the Charlton Universe to replace Dr Manhattan.

At this point, I would not be shocked if Wally's resolution to his shit happens in Flash Wars and he's re-killed (along with Black Wally) so they can create a brand new Kid Flash from scratch to replace Wally

Spotted a moron.

Wait, Donna troy was supposed to be Manhattan? That explains why they were hyping up that set up.

> How could it be used in cool ways?

>He won't Abnett set up a ton of shit for Doomsday Clock and was told to fuck off, so he had to pull out Dark Angel, the Evil Donna Troy from the Charlton Universe to replace Dr Manhattan.
source?

>Have to murder 3 innocent men in order to get the Stopman D