What does The Huffington Post mean by this?

What does The Huffington Post mean by this?

she won popular vote, but lost electoral vote

R E P U B L I C
E
P
U
B
L
I
C

*Is winning*
It's not technically over yet

"The Electoral College didn't work in my candidate's favour, so we should abolish it"

>American 'Journalism'

Busing people around to vote multiple times was enough to give her the popular vote. They're mad it wasn't enough to win the electoral college.

R E P U B L I C
E
P
U
B
L
I
C

fuck California and fuck brown people

>Why didn't our centralized media power win us the election at the state level?
thank you founding fathers

This
It happens every time.

oops looks like I fucked up. 2 days no sleep catching up with me

If it had been reversed libs would be joyful.

Hmmm

>ie Commiefornians Eternally Butthurt because they cant decide every single election.

A wise man once told us...

It has never happened in favor of democrats. It's always worked out for republitards.

There are so many retards I know that praised the electoral college over the past year because they assumed it would prevent Trump from getting elected.

they werent running to win the popular vote

>shittingtonpost

Turns out it really was rigged all along

we're not a democracy.
America was setup specifically so that you cant win the presidency with popular vote alone.

/thread Republicans were the last ones to bitch about this I believe, this argument will continue forever by people 'new' to politics

It means that the left are damage controlling getting BTFO again just like they did in 2000.

Deep down, even the left knows the popular vote is a shitty system, hence why they never try to push for it. If they did they would get BTFO in Senate/House races.

Commiefornia is a liberal cesspit that doesn't represent the other states in America.

No, this is just the liberals licking their wounds

She won by alot in California and New York, and Trump won by a little in state s like Pennsylvania, but he also had more across states the board.

The electoral college actually did exactly what is was supposed to do, which is make sure a few states can't decide the election

Did you not get the memo CTR disbanded?

We really got to meme to hold fucking (((journalism))) accountable for the past year of complete bullshit. Otherwise it's just going to keep coming back to this; bought and paid for globalist (((news))) supporting all the pc shit.

I'm just so mad, they're STILL trying to find a GOTCHA moment.

It is to protect the states silly. Electoral college was established before the two party system and before the democrats and republicans existed. It was to protect the sovereign states from losing their voice in the union.

Imagine if Hillary had won the EC but lost the popular vote. What would the headline be then? Probably:

>"Give it up Trump Supporters -- That's Our System!"

Really makes you think.

He's saying that it's not guaranteed that Hillary even has popular, because the votes aren't technically done yet. How the fuck could that possibly be seen as a Hillary defense?

>what is Obama vs Romney 2012