ITT: Things that have changed since Trump won the election

ITT: Things that have changed since Trump won the election
I'll start

>Mom's disappointed at me
>Sister disowned me
Pic related

I fapped twice today instead of only once.

You knew this was a possibility when you started.

is your sister single?

I started to feel like being a liberal again.

Grab her by the pussy. She'll come around.

Even against all that pressure you still did the right thing, that's honour op

Fuck 'em, you don't need them user. Besides, I've seen women pull this shit dozens of times, they'll be over it in a week.

When I saw "IT'S TRUMP" plastered on CNN I fapped to redheaded PAWGs for like 3 hours

>Don't ever talk to me or my husband's kid again.

They will come crawling back to you when America is great again and they realized that they were wrong and stupid.

Text her back
>lmao
>I'm uploading embarrassing pictures of you on an alt-right website
>there are approx. 300 dudes here who want 2 grab ur pussi

We will be your family user

source? please provide for my evening fap

Thank you,
user

Vote in lower elections and take your party back.

>family red pilled af back home
>everyone else around me is blue pilled in a deep blue state

Anyone else in the mixed feels boat?

This
But when she tries to get you back into her life, hold her to her words

Literally no change, but I haven't told anyone that I voted for Trump. It isn't their business and the libtard cucks have enough stress on their hands imagining the horrible Whites-only world where they're right to be fags is taken away

>women
give them a day or two

lol my mom back in slovenia hates rapefugees, i honestly feel bad for you

who needs family when you have TRUMP

How can your sister disown you?

Alixia Busch my dude

i'm in the same boat.
My upstate town and family are very red, but the uni i'm going to is so blue it hurts.

still no job, parents kicking me out and hate me more because I screamed at them for not voting for Trump

cant even sign up for military because faked depression and got NEETbucks

They'll forget about this when they want/need help and then you fucking remind them.

I put my own mother in her fucking place over the years when she pulled similar shit on me. Then complains about being lonely and not hearing from me and I don't let her forget she voided the relationship during a drunken temper tantrum.

Eventually they learn not to pull that shit.

I'm going to drag this out til Thanksgiving. And enjoy my last serving of Mac and cheese.

>revealing your power level in liberal stronghold

Just play along with the butthurt but be smug and vote Trump / contribute MEMEs on Sup Forums in secrecy

life's better under Trump eh?

>Didn't even vote for Trump
>State went Blue anyways
>Mom and Sister tell me they hate me

Seriously. People got themselves worked up into such a frenzy over Trump that they think it's the end of the world. I've never seen my mom or sister look at me with such hate. It hurt.

This. We need to uncuck the Democrats. Having all these shitty ones is embarrassing, where are the other Jim Webb's?

If your family is willing to disown you because you have your own opinion, fuck 'em.
Your sister should be ashamed of herself.
Be your own person. It's your life, not theirs.

>Alixia Busch
my nigga

typical interaction, before the election
>be white guy
>wave to black female neighbor, she smiles and waves back
>"hey user, howya doin?"
>"good, you?" don't care for a response, just responding in kind

this morning
>still be white guy
>see black female neighbor again
>wave
>reluctantly waves back, no smile or vocal prompt from her
>figure she saw the color of my skin and figured that I voted for Trump (I voted third party)
>she let her prejudice dictate her response

I can't express how awesomely smug I feel though that democrats thought that the era of republicanism was behind the US population. I'm not a Trump guy but I was supremely glad he won so he could prove all of those fucking democrats are so full of shit. I absolutely love him winning even though he's totally unqualified to be in office.

I conceded nofap november and furiously fapped when trump started winning

Sounds like a great family, user

My mom voted for trump and she was so happy that he won that she cried during Trump's speech last night.

Retaliation. Post nudes of your whore sister.

I'm suddenly very anxious and scared. Trump was probably not the best choice. He literally has no idea what he is doing.

I was wearing my Taz socks but now I'm wearing my Sylvester the Cat socks because the holes in the Taz socks got too big, they were uncomfortable

It takes two to tango, sorry you and your senpai are so shitty to each other.

>ITT: Things that have changed since Trump won the election I'll start

My father was ranting and raving like a lunatic last night because Trump won.

Said the world would collapse and WW3 was coming.

>He gets ALL his information from the NZ Herald newspaper which is staffed by SJW's.
>Also from the TV media that is 100% anti Trump (No one in television media here likes trump. Only 1 guy on a talkback radio show likes him)
>Never uses the internet even tho he has access to it. So lazy to do research or open his mind he would rather someone else "do it for him"

I told him he was wrong about everything and Hillary was the one who wanted war with Russia. Then he was pretending he didn't like Clinton either.

In all honesty the world has changed. We are in a new world order now and some people want to remain "plugged in" to the old world. MY father is one of them. Luckily my mother is red pilled and uses the internet and even reads Breitbart.

OP here. Thanks and it's really fucking shit here right now.

I live in SoCal so it's gonna get worse by the week with protests that are bound to turn to riots.

If your flesh and blood are willing to abandon you because of your politics they're clearly stupid fucking cunts. Be glad to be rid of them.

If your family disowns you for having a different opinion they're superficial, small minded and not worthy of your time, affection or concern.

Your sister supports a woman that sees no problem in giving money to a terrorist group that has done attacks American soil and American allies.

you can take comfort in that the president doesn't really do much. he'll have somewhat rational people around him to ensure the country doesn't sink too low

This is honestly really sad

Sorry bro

Omg me too I wish I could change my vote now ugh!!

But user, voting third-party also makes you literally Hitler.

Sibling relationships are the longest a person will ever have. If she's disowning you for posting memes then good riddance

weak bloodline OP.

My whole family is redpilled.

My gf liked Hillary but she isn't so upset about me liking Trump that we'd split because she's an adult.

I'm starting to feel unsafe oakland is rioting right now and I'm scared that it will spread throughout the bay into my neighborhood

Head north, friend. Jefferson will shield you.

Who? I used to think this, but it seems his cabinet picks will be from a short list of loyalists. He needs to choose people with serious experience. I'd even be happy to see a non-crazy dem or two.

I no joke teared up a little bit. I was just so happy to see something go against the normal agenda on the TV. And to see all the butthurt libs.

I'm kinda worried now famalam. What happens if the SJW's protest? Will they actually manage to do anything? And what about the electoral vote thingy

Funny thing is sister lives in Oakland. And is attending the "protests" against Trump

Will fap to Melania when I get home.

If Trump chose his policies with a fucking dartboard they'd still be better than Killary's, which are actively mendacious

>tfw publicly anti-trump when anyone in this libby stronghold asks, but my absentee ballet was marked correctly

Why are libcucks so fucking shallow

you live in a dictatorship

I bought a cigar to try for the first time.

Never smoked cigarettes, only weed. What am I in for?

Dicks everywhere are diamonds.

Get 5 extra points because was the only one in my group to predict that Trump was going to win

my mother has been breaking shit in a rage nonstop since last night

been in arguments with my father and grandmother so far

my mother has been sending me trump memes all day though so ima call this one a win

>mom still same, conservative, happy Trump won
>dad finally likes Trump, happy that he won
>both brothers, both Bernouts, are just happy that it's over. Still pretty bluepilled but they aren't dumb enough to put politics before family
>dog still dog
Aside from ME analysis homework, I couldn't be better.

sounds like shes getting blacked as we speak

who is this semen demen again? she's from met art or femjoy or something

Look, Hillary has been dead to me long ago. Trump won. He's my president. But his weakness is experience. If we truly want to MAGA, we need to make the best choices for America. And that means a deep cabinet that can field a lot of advice so Trump can make the best decisions. It's possible that there's some Democrat out there with the right experience to fill in.

>Had a great nice sleep
>Father is happy as fuck
>Grandfather is no question happy as fuck
>Even my sister and her husband are happy as fuck
I am happy as fuck. Today is a great day

a woman disowning a man?

good joke haha

we MAGA now

Give us her Snapchat. Kek demands it!

As we still have Obama in the oval office, I think you need to check your facts.

This but my gf was a bernout. MAGA

How does it feel to be a fucking loser?

Fucked the girl I've wanted to date and now it's gonna happen.

Shits been cash.

Best 24 hrs of my life

Why are you doing this to my sides?

>My mom and dad are bigger Trump supporters than I

I got off really easy

lol pussy you have feelings?

If you just take a look, he surrounds himself with the best of the best. Look at his campaign manager and VP. Even if he tries to make a bad decision, he has the best people there to advise him.

This applies to me as well, except I still see blue as far as I can see.

Hahahahahahaha.
Shit.
My sister (32) and mom (57) both voted trump.
I didnt vote cause Im a cuck.
Still feels good though.

Found her, it's susann

No thanks to you fuckers

that's racist

Everbody at my place of employment is super conservative and pro Trump. Spent the day riding the Trump train and laughing it up with my co-workers. My mom and sister both haven't said a word to me. They both voted Hillary and knew I voted Trump. My liberal friends on facebook have been collectively melting down. So far it is mostly good.

>Pence
not seriously impressive at the national level. Pence is comfy, but he cant play hardball.
>Kellyane
a great campaign manager and publicist but she cant craft policies.

Trump needs to pull heavy hitters from a deep bench. Last I heard, he wanted to reward loyalists like Gingrich. While that would be fine, I doubt he's seriously the best for the job.

I love Trump

Yep we need less people like Evan Bayh, Patrick Murphy, Hillary Clinton. They are weak politicians that have no values and only listen to corporate donors and that's why they lost. We also need to make the primaries open so good politicians that will actually fight about issues can come out of the woodwork

Did you buy a cigar cutter? Also post a photo so we can judge your choice.

We're your family now. Memes are your brothers and sisters.

My lib friends are disappointed but otherwise no change whatsoever. I've been spending the day laughing at butthurt SJWs on twitter.

>dog still dog
Did you give him a treat?

Just called my mom on the phone. She hyper mad. Sisters are both butt rekt. Dad and grandma are partying

>Everyone at work was happy with the radio repeating ad infinitum " Donald TRUMP is the new president "
>Dad is relieved the soon to be president of the USA isn't someone waging war against Russia.
>gf browse Sup Forums and /r9k/ watching frogs while she can't understand English.

A very good day.