This is Donald and his daughter Ivanka. On Howard Stern show, Stern said "can you call her a piece of ass...

This is Donald and his daughter Ivanka. On Howard Stern show, Stern said "can you call her a piece of ass?" and Donald replied "yeah".

Defend this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vFgXF0a_Yw4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

whats there to defend she's hot as fuck

is he wrong?

She's his fucking DAUGHTER and 15 years old in these photos you sick fucks.

Hes proud of having a daughter that's a piece of ass

what's wrong?

CTR, being this gay, nerd virgins.

some men don't have womyn issues and see things as they are

Its hot. Makes me cum buckets.

Is he wrong, though?

He is honest.

Sage

R A R E

here ya go OP

youtube.com/watch?v=vFgXF0a_Yw4

It's time for the left-wing to establish a new, better party. And this party has to start with a revamp of Democrat morals. For example, you are demonizing a picture of Donald and his Daughter sitting on his lap. There is nothing inherently sexual about a child sitting on their parent's lap, even at the age she is at in the photos. You are drawn to the conclusion that it is sex-based because you live in a society that sexualizes everything. Sound familiar to the left-wing rhetoric? We are just as much victims of the same shit that we accuse Republicans of.
I recommend the first moral we start with is: 2. Leadership. Democrats need to lead by example. No more sensationalist headlines. No more "what he said was suggestive of this type of behavior!" This bullshit is how Trump won, and there are more people that see this than there are democrats. Democrats didn't lose because 50% of the nation is Republican, they lost because at least 40% of the US sees both parties and thinks they're both fucking rubbish. We need to prove that we don't believe every knee-jerk article we see online. We need to base our arguments on context, not sound bites. Donald Trump played the media like a fiddle this entire election cycle. So many are gripping their heads asking, "But how!? He claimed sexual assault in audio! This is proof of misogyny!" Stop it. There is absolutely no person in the United States that openly believes they are sexist, or racist. Yes, we understand that cultural influences can affect behavior, but belittling those that perpetrate sexist/racist rhetoric alienates them. It does *not* inspire them to see your point of view. To them, you come across as a brick wall, the same way they come across as a brick wall to us. Our news media demonizes the right in the exact same way that Fox News demonizes the left. We are just as divisive.

my gf was 14 when i popped the cherry how is 15 young to be called that
Also back in the 80s it was normal to fuck young girls that age even if you were old

A FUCKING BEVERAGE

>you sick fucks
Someone's new to the 4chins

lol

Ivanka giving her dad a lap dance at the age of 15.

New president of the US.

Thing is...I don't have to defend it. Why should I?

Why are you even bringing up and old ass interview with someone who had NEVER even thought about running for a political office?

Shit like this is why you lost.

Well at least he doesn't defend Islamic child marriage refugee pedos

YOU LOST CTR!

LOL YOUR DELICIOUS TEARS!

Go back to your safe space you dumb piece of shit. When is the last time a fucking word hurt someone. Grow up and act like a fucking adult.

She is an amazing piece of ass. I'd do unspeakable things to her if I had the chance.

stay mad cuck

Being attracted to newly fertile women is completely normal. People only started getting hard on ephebophelia the 20th C., when the modern idea of childhood was formed, and suddenly we had to protect our children's innocence from themselves, or some bullshit.

You are miss representing the quote, Howard gouaded him, could you, could you say it, hm, could you? " trump: "yeah, um, well, I guess you could, yeah".
Stop taking shit out of context.
Also get over it. You lost. Trump wins because he cares about America and Hillary cares about bombing brown countries.
Your but hurt will fed key for years

It's not my business.

PLEASE! I'm trying to no-fap

Can he not?

That Ivanka Trump is one piece of ACE

I know from experience dude

Did one last fap before the no fap campaign

Try to defend this.

This could have been a scene from the movie Lolita.

>plays along with a shock joke

its literally nothing

I see a loving daughter giving her daddy a kiss for a clearly staged photo.

>wincest
>having to defend it

He's just honest. Any dad would be proud to have a hot daughter like that.

Beat me to it.

They're not fucking. Therefore, no actual scandal. If Chelsea Clinton went to the DNC in her underwear, screaming not to slut shame her, even with her dad there, democrats would not have a fit about it. They'd praise it. Stop your bullshit cognitive dissonance and refer to

Look... Just because your daughter is ugly as shit..

>Defend this.

He's the President of the United States, he doesn't have to defend shit.

By that logic, Obama is infallible.

His hands are on her ass.

Can you STILL defend this shit?

You could say that it's a free country and Stern can call Ivanka whatever he wants to with his free speech. You could add that Ivanka is a big girl who doesn't need her daddy to protect her from the big bad radio man, and if Ivanka doesn't like it, I'm sure she knows what recourses are available to her.

What this user said..

If you don't want to fuck your daughters you're probably a closeted fag. It is natural and normal for a man to be attracted to his daughters.

get with the times grandpa all the cool kids are doing it these days

The dad will always have dibs.

You jealous, vertical Poland?

Mohammad, a Prophet of immense central worship, married a 6 year old and fucked her when she was 9.
Defend this.

>not being proud of your own offspring

desu

>Defend this
It's fucking Howard Stern's show
Defended faggot

You're the one who is sexualising an innocent kiss on the cheek. You pervert.

>his president-elect doesn't fondle his 10/10 daughter
There's a reason why we're America and you're not, faggot

If you think that's her ass, you've never touched a woman before

>Defend this.
Don't have to. He is POTUS. Fuck off.

Hey cuck! Ivanka Trump is going to be the first female president ;) Bet you won't vote for her tho you hypocrite.

He is the alpha male the US needs and deserves right now. If you can't handle it get out of the way. Good men and their trump voting women will follow our fearless leader into the future.

Howard Stern is known for his shock humor. Trump was probably just going through the motions just like every other guest Stern has had on his show.

That's not her ass, you stupid perverted nonce.

Girls being married young is good. I don't know why you feminists think marriage is such a negative thing.
> fucked her when she was 9
That was just when he fucked her in the pussy. Fucked her thighs and stuff before that.

Yeah yeah, it's her hips. Whatever.

Besides, isn't her ass getting a bit plump?

Done! It is not defensible. Now about Donald Trump and his weird relationship with his daughter...

Replace "Trump" with "Targaryen"....makes perfect sense to me!

Who cares?

You fail to realize how people in NYC talk.

Nah, man, thr Targaryens married brother to sister, like Pharaohs or zoroastianians.

I'm sure the Mad King would have tapped his daughter or granddaughter if she was as hot as Ivanka Trump (also, if he hadn't been killed).

>Islamic Emirate of Malta
>opinion
I don't think so, Ahmed.

I get the distinct impression you were unloved as a child, and now you are a vindictive fuck so others don't get the chance as well, along with criticising those who did have a good role model in their life. I don't have kids yet, but when I do, I wish I'd be their beacon of hope and wisdom just like Trump was and still is to his kids.

>that's a huge bitch

> His hands are on her ass.
> Can you STILL defend this shit?

Being masculine is not misogyny.

Being alpha male and touch women is natural, healthy, and our human kind have made it through whole EONs of history with that.

It is LOVE, not hatred, and not a despise or devaluing.
Although there are also higher forms of spiritual love, the lowest physical human love is necessary for human specie survival...

////
On the other hand, Clinton was sexist, attacking her opponent for being masculine, while he has not been attacking her for being lesbian feminist (which is a destructive attidude for humankind actually)...

kek

This.

She is a peace of ass.