CN went from this to TTG

>CN went from this to TTG

How can a network be so cucked? This is what you get when you make a fucking bitch who has no interest in cartoons your CEO

>Make a manchild who watches cartoons your CEO
>He blows all your budget on nicely detailed and animated Cat girl cartoons
>Go Bankrupt in a year

>Cat girl
She needs to be human.

Except you don't know this would happen because there's no historical precedence for it.

>people who want good cartoons are manchildren
Seriously kill yourself you fucking normie sack of shit. CN is getting bankrupt by making bottom of the barrel shit and only playing TTG.

>Getting Bankrupt
They aren't. They make cheap shit and spam it. It means most amount of money for lowest amount of cost.

>there will never be a SGCTCG

Really? They're pretty much the same thing in that they're both shameless parodies of their former selves.

Their ratings are shit you CN drone. Again, i reiterate. Kill yourself, and take your CN defending opinions to hell with you.
But the difference is coast to coast was actually funny

every single day i see you faggots bitch about the schedule. why the fuck are you still tv? YOU ARE READING THIS THREAD ON SOMETHING BETTER THAN A TV. HOLY SHIT

BECAUSE I LIKE TO WATCH TV LIVE AND NOT FEEL ALONE WATCHING ON STREAMING AND I DONT LIKE HAVING TO PICK OUT EPISODES BECAUSE IM INDECISIVE AND I LIKE WATCHING THE LATEST EPISODES AND STREAMING ISNT PROFITABLE YOU TREND OBSESSED TECH FAG KILL YOURSELF SHUT THE FUCK UP

>tv is better because i have autism and i'm too technologically retarded to pirate

At least you can admit it.

No, because i dont feel sitting in my unconfertable computer chair all day and i like watching a varity you fucking hipster retard

>cant have variety on a machine where you literally decide what to watch instead of letting someone else pick a schedule for you
>hipster
are you 12?

>you're unable to use a computer unless you're sitting in a computer chair
>you are unable to figure out what to watch by yourself and need someone else to help you

again, autism. i apologize for your disability

Its not autism you fucking bitch, i actually like sitting down and watching my tv. Not everyone sits in their computer chair everyday you cheetos coverd faggot

Dude I stream my shit on my couch all the time you daft cunt.

Just admit you don't want change

Maybe because i like actually watching tv instead of pirating everything and go through the hassle of finding it online, CN should already have better programing.

...TO THIS!

I also admit I'm a different user that just so happens to agree with
If you are going to be this fucking picky, go find something else to do. There's more to the world than CN

Also technically Space Ghost is more AS than anything

No, i wont stop complaing until CN changes their shit and listens to the true fans

>true fans

you mean the 6-11 demographic?

those watch the app

So you mean that they went from a show made-up largely out of old Hanna-Barbera stock footage to airing a show that was actually made and animated by Warner bros. ?

Yeah, that IS an improvement

>true fans

Are you aware of how much of a faggot you are right now?

Their 'true fans' are the kids that contribute to the ratings.

They will never listen to people like you, they'll listen to where the money is, and if you don't like it, tough shit.

Trust me, I loved CN until they wrote off SBT where after that I left watching cable altogether. They wrote it off because it didn't bring them enough money.

You got a problem with it, blame capitalism

>you mean the 6-11 demographic?
No, its young adults. Adventure time and SU proved that
>those watch the app
No they dont, fuck off
>thinking TTG is anything but regressive cancer
Choke on shit you TTG faggot

>They will never listen to people like you, they'll listen to where the money is, and if you don't like it, tough shit.
I buy more merch then any faggot brat does
>You got a problem with it, blame capitalism
Your right, id prefer communism then letting the free market let shit heads like miller ruin their channel.

Except that there is

There is a reason WB. shows now air on CN rather than on a network owned by them.

Also, remember the Hub?

>Also, remember the Hub?
What, you mean a channel that was actually succesful, and only closed down because faggots cable companies didnt offer it in time?

For something to be successful, alot more than one person has to buy the toys. Just because you spent hundreds of dollars on merch for that franchise doesn't mean it's successful. It has to be tons of people, and I mean metric fuck tons for something like that to succeed.

Example, I have spent hundreds of dollars importing Wakfu and Dofus Merch from France, but that doesn't prove to Ankama that it's successful outside France.

>Adventure time and SU proved that

Is that why they get as much air time as they do?

Yeah, nobody ever watched those.

But the toys dont sell. Their shelfwarming like crazy at TRU, which by the way seems to be the only store carrying them.

>id prefer communism

Which makes your entire point invalid.
Just move to North Korea then

>Is that why they get as much air time as they do?
They dont air them becuse miller has a hate boner for them
>Yeah, nobody ever watched those.
Yes they did retard, they made CN go through a renaissance during the early 2010s, because people watched them

I bought them directly from Ankama's French store.

If it was any good, it would not have closed down

I dont care, id rather have the government punish people for making shit art then go through the “freedoms” we have to deal with now with corporate facism.

>supporting TTG
Kill yourself
It was good faggot, the only reason it shut down was because discovery bought more shares so they can ay shit nobody watchs like cake wars.

RIP Dan Vs

That was BEFORE they build-up a convoluted continuity nobody without autism would ever comprehend

I didn't support TTG you retard. How did something like "buying directly from the company that makes the show" support TTG? I didn't say jack shit about it.

bought more shares because Hasbro failed to bring in an audience

People still watch them faglord
I thought you said you bought the TTG toys, what did you buy then?

Go back to your Tumblr safe-space, snowflake, the real world does not want you

No, bought more shares because they wanted to play more of their shit discovery programing

Which reminds me, Dan Vs only lasted 3 seasons because the head of The Hub was really good friends with the creators and loved the show personally. It was a fucking failure ratings wise.

The wrong people watched them

You need to go back to a safespace if you cant take people calling your show the utter shit it is, you triggerd CN manbaby.

>duh, ratings dont matter if its not kids watching
The absolute state of miller retards. Ratings are ratings, regardless of whi watches them

I said I supported Ankama's Wakfu and Dofus products, they're from France so it's hard to find their stuff in America. So I imported them.

>he actually believes that bullshit

You do realize Hasbro would not sell if they were doing good, right?

Hasbros run by a money grubbing kike who makes inferior shit like this. He probably say short term money and took it like the jew cuck he is.

You are the one throwing a shitfit over CN not doing your bidding
you are an old man with the emotional maturity of a toddler

I do not even watch CN
I watch the shows on their website

Alright CN user, I'm curious, what are your All Time favorite CN shows?

Which is why Hasbro is one of the few toy companies in this day and age that is still doing well

Also, for a self-admitted Commie, you sure hate the Jews allot
Show some consistency!

Billy and mandy
Courage the cowardly dog
Adventure time
Flapjack
Steven universe
Clarence

The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy

Eh, even if I'm arguing with you, you at least have somewhat okay taste.

I'm pretty sure that's Greg, only guy I've seen sperg out about hasbro like this.
Then again, the spelling is too good for Greg.

>all these deleted posts

What rule did he break?

everything always gets worse, the world is shit, everythign is shit fuck wah wah

I never said that airing TTG all day was a good thing

And the other episodes will eventually make it on the site.
If you want to see them early, there is also the app, or you can just pirate them until they get released officially

And BTW, never paid a buck
Alto I do let the adds play so they get the support

Except all the cable companies here in Seattle were showing The Hub. It was a business decision, user.

Lots of people hate hasbro. They make garbage and are run by incompetant retards whove been ignoring their customers for years.

Maybe he took English lessons

>killing people over cartoons

scum like you does not deserve to win

Buttmad mods are trying to delete anyone criticizing CN. They do the same thing with anti disney threads
The app hardly has any episodes, and im talking about episodes that are years old. There never going to add them all. Plus thats not an excuse to let them shit up the channel
It wasnt the ratings, it was a fairly new channel so getting off the ground was probably hard too

Yeah, everything was better before fire got invented

If you cant stomach it then get out, pussy

No, the mods are deleting you for being a little special snowflake Tumblrina

>pussy

says the guy crying over cartoons

Your the snowflake for getting triggerd when i call the channel you follow religiously shit

Old stuff goes to Boomerang
they have an on-line service

Says the faggot squeamish over violence. Seriously fuck off

Again, why can't you just occasionally stream on your Roku or PS4 or some shit?

Why not have a friend reccomend shows on there?

Kek, boomerang doesnt even play that shit anymore
>they have an on-line service
Im not paying for extra shit

>triggerd

that describes your entire behavior during this thread

I can stream, i have netflix and hulu, i still like just sitting back and watching tv though. Just because i have another option doesnt mean its right for them to sabotage their network

So you think it is normal to murder a person over a cartoon?

>the channel you follow religiously

I don't

>Im not paying for extra shit

Then pirate it or STFU

>Lots of people hate hasbro.
Keep this in mind, I didn't say "hate hasbro".
I said he's the only one who constantly spergs out about hasbro, and he does. Most people are able to articulate their distaste of something beyond throwing a fit over it.

Can we put Hannah Barbera heroes in their own comics.
>ywn see Space Ghost in injustice

Thanks

Just delete the fucking thread Jesus Christ

>It was a fucking failure ratings wise.
I imagine it would've done so much better on [as].

They pitched it to [as] but failed.

Then they heard about The Hub opening shop