What was his fucking problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.plus4chan.net/coq/t94033.html#p94823
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Writers made him a dick so that he could introduce conflicts for episodes.

Mac wasn't there to regularly balance him out. Imaginary Friends are half of a whole, created to fill a specific need that a child has. Mac was a stick in the mud who was too afraid to do anything, and Bloo represented his wilder impulses. Mac kept Bloo in check, and Bloo helped Mac actually have fun. They should have never been forced apart.

Like any imaginary friend in the show he represented what his Creator lacked in a
cartoony or exaggerated way to help them grow.

Eduardo's creator lacked courage

Coco's creator was a plane suvirvor and needed supplies

Wilt's creator lacked a good partner for playing and learn sportsmanship

And Mac lacked confidence to stand up for himself againts his brother and created Bloo

But... Eduardo isn't exactly courageous...

Eduardo is shitting his pant 24/7, but still tries to stand up for those he loves in times of danger and thats is the real definition of courage. I

s the same thing with Courage the cowardly dog

Bloo is such an asshole that it forced Mac to release his anger rather than suppress it. That kept Mac from growing up into a serial killer.

Now what was HER problem?

He was a fucking little shit. You know, for a show i loved alot 10 years ago, after rewatching it it was pretty mediocore. Still want to fuck frankie though.

She just really wanted that blue dick.

Doesn't Lauren Faust have a major hate boner for lewd Frankie fanart?

Ironic considering everyone wants to fuck her. I hope she gets a midlife crises and camwhores cosplaying frankie

>I hope she gets a midlife crises and camwhores cosplaying frankie
We already have Tara Strong for things like that.

Same as everyone else on the show: the entire "humor" is that HE SCREAMS REALLY LOUD AND OBNOXIOUSLY

>filename

mac being a piece of shit and not leaving him for good.
fucking hate mac

She hasnt shown us her tits or masturbated on camera. Until she does this i wont be satisfied

>not liking BASED Bloo
yall fucking worked, ya smarks

Jerkass characters were starting to gain full momentum back them, but writers still didn't quite had the proper handling figured out. He has his moments though

he turned into this guy

He was big and scary enough to keep the bullies away from the little who imagined him, but when the bullies found out he actually wasn’t as scary as he seemed and tried to pick on him she had the chance to be brave and stand up to her bullies to protect Eduardo.

i hate to be that guy but…source?

What problem?

Bloo was totally boning Nemesister

boards.plus4chan.net/coq/t94033.html#p94823

I only found out like a year ago that he was supposed to be a blanket. I always thought he was a blob or something

Camp Laszlo, Gym Partner, and Squirrel Boy also had charaxters who had humor WHERE CHARACTERS TALKED LIKE THIS. Puffy AmiYumi was the only good new show during that era. They even had an episode that taught about don't let people do every single thing for you and you have to be independent at times. The episode was called Helping Hand

>>puffy vagygoogoo was the only good show

Get. Out.

>dat filename

I'm pretty sure he's a dildo.

Two words, Bloo Me~