Why is 2017 so fucking horrible

>TTG spamming
>the worst star wars movie ever made released
>disney buying fox, meaning all their properties will be waterd down PC family friendly garbage
>SU on an unberable hiatus
>samurai jack having one of the worst endings in the history of television
>feminism getting more cancerous and infecting more media, to the point they had a bitchs march to protest white men exsisting

>the worst star wars movie ever made released

I didn't know I traveled back in time to the 90s.

TLJ was unironically worse the TPM

disney buying fox means no seth mcfaggot garbage on adult swim
the less su the better

true dat

You know you don't need Sup Forums to discuss TLJ, right? Discussion about it on the internet isn't scarce, you don't need to keep forcing it here, where yes, it is off topic, regardless of SW having comics.

It's not bad, could always be worse.

>disney buying fox means no seth mcfaggot garbage on adult swim
Yeah, while aliens and the x men turn into kiddie shit
>the less su the better
Kill yourself faggot
Yeah, like ill discuss it on Sup Forums. Besides, most of my other points are Sup Forums

honestly with at least TPM it emphasizes the world was big(even if shallow)
for me i didn't see anything that I felt like yeah we gotta save this
never been so unimpressed with a sci-fi movie thats post to be the size of a galaxy, and yet be so absolute small

See, The Last Jedi, in my opinion, isn't the worst in terms of actual content, but in terms of excitement, as I thought that they could have gone with a really interesting morally gray area and, for about 2/3rds of the film, it seemed like they were building up to that. The problem is, in the scene right after Rey/Kylo Ren vs the elite gurard, it felt like that's where the marketers stepped in and made Kylo EEVIIIIL. Other than that, it felt relatively strong. Now, I would have rather removed the subplot about Finn and Rose. In addition, a more ceremonious death for Phasma would have been appreciated. So in total, it wasn't the worst, just the most disappointing, seeing as they had so many opportunities to subvert the tropes of the original trilogy and go their own path.

Exactly, the new triolgy feels so small, like the driectors are trying to be “serious” and not put anything fantastical or epic in it. The other problems were
>making all the resistance leaders women, turning it into a feminist matriarchy
>focusing on shit characters like the slackjaw finn and rey the mary sue with no emotion or character
>killing snoke, the only interesting character of the new trilogy
>forced romance between virgin ren and rey
>making luke a bitch and killing him
If i could id strangle the director like a cheap whore and dump him in a back alley

>some alt-right fuckboy shitting his pants over PC and feminism
>also crying about cartoons and star wars

Loving every laugh

You forgot Cucktales.

Yes, your only 2 options to discuss the most discussed movie of the year are Sup Forums and Sup Forums. And because Sup Forums is shit might as well ruin /*co/ too.
Stop making this exact thread, your opinions aren't interesting enough to warrant a thread, let alone the same thread every day.

How many times are you going to make this fucking thread? If you're that fucking upset that you're going to make this thread on Sup Forums every single, you might as well just kill yourself.

Im liberal faggot, doesnt mean i like regressive man hating prudish feminism or horribly written movies. Kill yourself

>Im liberal faggot

Hi liberal faggot

Star wars has had a shitton of comics and cartoons. Plus their owned by disney, an animation compant. Its just as Sup Forums related as everything else, especially since it wasnt my only point in the thread.

Stop twisting different meanings from my words, cuckold

Why did you quote my post if you didn't even respond to it?

>>TTG spamming
who watches tv anymore
>>the worst star wars movie ever made released
star wars was casual shit by the end of the prequels
>>disney buying fox, meaning all their properties will be waterd down PC family friendly garbage

>>SU on an unberable hiatus
Only underaged tumblrinas watch that shit.
>>samurai jack having one of the worst endings in the history of television
thats debatable
>>feminism getting more cancerous and infecting more media, to the point they had a bitchs march to protest white men exsisting
pic related.

Holy shit, is this the same crying manchild from the thread that got deleted yesterday?

> Waaah Star Wars was the only thing this year I had to look forward to and women/minorities are ruining it

The Last Jedi is the best Star Wars movie since Empire

>doesnt mean i like regressive man hating prudish feminism or horribly written movies.

Those existed long before you came out of your dad's nut sack.

Episode 7 is way worst than 8. And 8 actually has a lot of good moments.

>who watches tv anymore
Lots of people faggot
>star wars was casual shit by the end of the prequels
No it wasnt you fucking fag
>Only underaged tumblrinas watch that shit.
Says the faggot who thinks star wars is casual shit
>thats debatable
I want to kill genndy for not giving jack a happy ending
>letting feminism spread like a cancer and doing nothing about it
Have fun getting castrated and made into a slave and have women treat men apes like in planet of the apes 4, you fucking cuck

>The Last Jedi is the best Star Wars movie since Empire
Says the shit esting disney retard
>calls me a manchild
Your the manchild for thinking everything disney is great you fucking autist sheep
Feminism wasnt in mainstream media, before 2011 the media thought they were crazy
Again, says the shit taste disney cuck

>Have fun getting castrated and made into a slave and have women treat men apes like in planet of the apes 4, you fucking cuck

This is what pol babies actually believe

How much were you bullied in school? It wasn't enough

The matriarchy must be killed before it can ever fully gain power. This is what men will look like in 20 years if we dont stop this shit

Using a picture of a man who faked having people die in a terror attacks to score some sympathy points and e-fame as your opening image really drives home what kind of person OP is.

>>TTG spamming
Catoon network has no other shows that are worth your time anyway
People now see that jewjew binks is a hack and nu Star Wars^tm is shit
>>disney buying fox, meaning all their properties will be waterd down PC family friendly garbage
"Oh no! now the x-men movies will be quip festivals and will become mediocre films too!" Fuck movies
>>SU on an unberable hiatus
seriosuly?
>>samurai jack having one of the worst endings in the history of television
muh ending
>>feminism getting more cancerous and infecting more media, to the point they had a bitchs march to protest white men exsisting
you complain about su being on hiatus, and also about sjw shit being in your comics and cartoons?

If anything its you who deserves to be beaten, feminist enabiling disney supporting faggot

>Star wars has had a shitton of comics and cartoons.
That's not how the rules work. Bill Clinton has appeared in tons of comics and cartoons and you don't see me making Bill Clinton threads.
If you want to talk about SW comics or cartoons, fine, but the movies aren't adapted from those so they don't belong here. Same for Godzilla and Power Rangers.

Star Wars was mainstream before ESB even came out (and I assume before you were born), faggot.

I bet you get too tired to stand up for 5 minutes to take a shower.

>Lots of people faggot
tv and by extension cable is a waste. Especially in this day an age where you can stream and torrent anything.
>No it wasnt you fucking fag
Okay lets ignore the marketing hype for revenge of the sith. Lets ignore the series got a whole cartoon dedicated to being a companion piece for the movie. Lets ignore that RofS made twice as much as RotJ .all because you said so.
>Says the faggot who thinks star wars is casual shit
Because it is.
>Have fun getting castrated and made into a slave and have women treat men apes like in planet of the apes 4, you fucking cuck
You live in a fantasy if you think thats true. Have you even gone outside and experienced reality?

literally Sup Forums exists

>hates feminism
>loves SU

If you're going to have Sup Forums-tier level of discourse, why do you even bother pretending you're too good to post there?

>Catoon network has no other shows that are worth your time anyway
Says the shit eating TTG fag
>People now see that jewjew binks is a hack and nu Star Wars^tm is shit
Possibly the only good outcome to this shit movie
>"Oh no! now the x-men movies will be quip festivals and will become mediocre films too!" Fuck movies
Nice job taking the degenerization of movies in the ass without taking a stand, coward
>seriosuly?
Yes
>muh ending
Fuck off
>you complain about su being on hiatus, and also about sjw shit being in your comics and cartoons?
I hate feminism, not gay shipping

the worst star wars movie so far