STOP LAUGHING

STOP LAUGHING

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/news/3055848/us-election-people-are-scared-of-the-new-america-even-before-a-winner-is-called/
youtube.com/Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pathetic.

After spending time on the internet. seeing SJWs telling white people to do this and that and that we should basically hate ourselves, this makes me so happy.

What a time to be alive

"EVERYONE HAS TO BE AS MISERABLE AS ME!!"

Buuu huuuu
Cry more faggots

Frankly, this is why we are superior.

>being so unstable you kill yourself over an event that happens every 4 years

natural selection weeding out the weak

kek

All bernie fans

We don't even need death squads. They seem to be doing the job themselves.

It runs off me like water now. I use to be afraid that they would outnumber us and snuff us out but now it's just the impotent flailing of losers

>white
>boys
But it is okay, because we are the bigots. We have this invisible thing called privelage so it makes generalizing about us just fine.

>mfw a white male

People on the right are the white working class who have been fucked over by democrats. The """""""people""""" on the left are privileged faggots who had their college paid for by their parents, and now have 30k+ in college debt because they are retarded and want everything to be handed to them

kek

Kek

I'd fuck that brown qt tho

I'm sick of conceited poo people. No we do not want to live in a sea of poo. No you are not somehow more beautiful or intelligent because you're a poo person. You're just pooey.

Ok. But I may chuckle somewhat. Fucking faggots, lot's wife tier salt levels

I'm going to use their salty tears as lube the next time i make love to my fleshlight.

Im pretty damn poor and Ive never been happier to see someone get elected

White people are enjoying their lives, it's too bad you subhuman fuckers can't do the same.

>White

Eyes on the guy on the right look awful slanty

I'm calling asian.

Also the retard looking at his phone is Italian at best.

>how can da wytebois evan compeet ?

really made me think

Wtf I hate laughing now!

Fuck off sjws, holy shit what a bunch of babies.
>haha cis males are stupid, wasp men and women are privileged and should be ashamed of creating the modern world because my friend Diddy Dindu was called fat. Racist!

>Brexit
>Trump

Where do we go next?

canuck news so dumb they posted pic related as legit reaction
>globalnews.ca/news/3055848/us-election-people-are-scared-of-the-new-america-even-before-a-winner-is-called/

Me too. I have decades of 10+ hour days and debt slavery ahead of me. It doesn't feel terribly privileged.

Kill yourselves self entitled shit skins.

top kek

My wife's son posting is the best meme. I hope the mainstream never catches on.

Chuckled, and true.

>boohoo indian culture is fucking superior you whites are a bunch of racist slave owners!
>smacks lips with poo
>yo hol up vishnu
>bathes in fecal river
>so you be currying

>White boys
That guy next to him looks like a South East Asian

Hopefully France is next in line

What if I was a minority who voted for Trump and LAUGHING do I automatically turned into a privileged rich white boy?

Lol nuke that toilet of a country. They literally put dead bodies in their river as a burial and they all drift downstream and collect together and just sit there.

>delusional crazies have their fantasy shattered by sane people fed up with their collapsing civilization
>they go nuts and kill themselves
>this is somehow the sane people's fault
leftism is a mental disorder and they are proving it

Why is Sup Forums always right?

Libs are weak, but talk tough.
It's always nice when their pet nigs give them a racial beatdown.

youtube.com/Sup ForumsJaqXFLAI4LA

Yes, congrats. Now they will hate you forever. Their heads would explode in that case though.
>But Ph...philippines were oppressed by the white cis man! How can you...??? I can't even

Just a reminder, Rich white boys aren't people

You're an American.

>rich white boys
but I thought trump supporters are all redneck white trash?

Just a reminder if this guy in pic is around. Suck it. Hope you enjoyed listing that money

MEGA

MAKE EUROPE GREAT AGAIN

time to end the failed globalist experiment

Terrible place. I wonder what happened to Indian civilizations and how they lived at the times of the Taj Mahal. Sincerely one of the sickest and most infested places on earth. If they were muslim I would be absolutely scared.
They have nice food and kind of a spiritual touch though.

he won with all whites regardless of class.

I had the smuggest grin today, some discussions started because of it and long story short I found out that I'm actually a fucking white male and a racist. So yes, if you're not full-brown, butthurt liberals will put you on team white, remember Zimmerman.

I've been seeing that picture of the white dudebros with MAGA hats being retweeted everywhere by liberals, as if successful white people are the worst thing in the world.

Liberals have actually become real life versions of the "REEEEEE NORMIES GET OUT" robots

What about with the hispanics and blacks?

>Trump wins working class white vote
>his voters are all privileged rich people
>Hillary was supported by celebs, media, wealthy donors like Soros
>she was for the (((people)))

How did people convince themselves that the apocalypse was upon us the moment the election ended, before winners even took office? Like the cops would pull some star wars order 66 shit and walk around killing non-white males.

stop being racist homophobic bigots and APOLOGIZE

FUCKING SAVAGE

This is my one.

Godspeed brother

>mfw i'm a privileged rich white boy and and i am laughing
ahahahahahaaa
oh yes i am laughing

pretty tame response as well

>people actually killed themselves over our memes

Psychiatric nurse reporting in, thanks for making the prospects of my field great again :^)

LIBERALS PLEASE CONTINUE TO KILL YOURSELVES

Our meme magic loses a lot of potency in foreign languages. I think we have to focus on English language nations, and we've already won in the biggest two.

She's telling her students about how bad trump is and getting them to tally words to express their feelings.

natural selection

Why don't all these leftists just come out and start saying "I hate white people"

*breathes in * AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>Just fuck my jpg up

Thank God im in the Trump reality

>mfw Mexican poor brown boy and laughing
i'm so happy sjw are on full meltdown

top jej

MEMES OF NATURE

Ridiculous. No trump supporter would have done this, it's clearly a frustrated sjw.

DEVILISH

But really, it is cowardly to kill oneself just because the person you didn't like got elected.

And yes, I am talking to some of the people here on Sup Forums who had been saying similar things in the past few days if Clinton would have won.

from the hillary victory party

This. Clearly english is Kek's chosen language as the two greatest achievements in meme magic were conducted in English. So Australia is next

kill Islam off and were done

It's beatiful

that must feel great. it must feel great to be brainwashed

The MOST suicidal group IN THE ENTIRE WORLD is WHITE MALES

W H I T E M A L E S

And when they kill themselves LIBTARDS SJW LAUGH.

SO YEAH WE ARE LAUGHING AT YOUR FAKE SUICIDE ATTEMPTS BUNCH OF BITCHES

DO IT FOR REAL JUMP OFF A BRIDGE COALBURNERS NIGGERS SHITSKINS

GET FUCKED WE'RE NOT YOUR BUDDIES. WE'RE NOT PART OF THE SAME PLANET.

I seriously thought both sides were just being dramatic. It's not even cowardly, it's flat out retarded and pathetic. At least wait until he does some shit after he's sworn in. It's not like you'll be boiled alive while you wait.

>lose election because you spread hateful and alienating message to majority of country's population
>react to defeat by continuing same tactics

Keep it up, darling!

yep; hopefully I got the last names out, but this is part one of a hillary supporter

>filename

Motherfucker.

Anyone else here unironically think that women are never fit to lead and would never vote for or appoint one in any leadership position out of principle?
The only people who should be allowed to vote are land owning men desu senpai

I think we memed ourselves into a new reality over these past 6 months, I don't think this is the way it was supposed to go. Praise Kek.

I see London
I see France
I see Russia's Friendship hug!

Banning Islam in France, fascist uprising in Poland, and then we march on to Germany.

> Advocacy

anyone else here can't wipe the grin or the 20 layers of smug off his face?

>SAVAGE
fucking normie

MAKE AUSSIELAND GREAT AGAIN CUNT

part 2; this shit is long