Its not bad

Its not bad

But its also not amazeballs so millenials won't give it a chance

yeah i know

why are they so mean to trolls?

Season 2 was really good. Sure, it had some flaws like the rushed writing in the last few episodes, but it was a vast improvement from the first season. I hope we get more character development and action from Toby in the third season. Claire was useful and had two pretty important parts this season so it'd be nice if Toby could come in clutch next season.

Poor Nomura. Escapes the Darklands only to have her bf get brainwashed by the dude who kept torturing her.

that jim is just hiro

True, but I thought Claire, Toby, Blinky, and Argh looked cute and I wanted to contribute to the thread. It would be cool if there was fanart of the Creepslayerz but the fandom is so small there's hardly any art. It makes me want to learn how to draw well.
Hopefully Nomura and Strickler will be able to help Jim beat Gunmar then break the spell on Draal.

Just finished up the new episodes. That cliffhanger though.

I always like when the circle of people involved grows. Creep Slayerz 4 lyfe.

Real annoyed that the Dental Hygienist Changeling looked like a normal background troll instead of similar to the other Changelings. Nomura and Strickler look more humanlike than normal Trolls.

I noticed a few Nomura body types in the last episode.
I actually felt like they really upped the number of body types for all the evacuation scenes.

The first and second arc had some really bad writing at times. I'm glad the newest season improved on that, though the pacing is still weird. You have five nicely serialized episodes, only for them to stop the plot to a grinding halt until the last three episodes of the season.

Ironically, the Creepslayerz and Breakfast Club episodes were probably the best, since I hated the high school stuff in the first season.

>we're getting a whole fucking franchise of stuff

second season was like twice as good as season 1 in half the episodes.

Darci's legs though. UNF!

>no Gnome Chompsky

fuck this

I think the problem with it is that all the screencaps and images make it look like something for super young kids, so most of Sup Forums isn't interested. Until I saw Del Toro attached and gave it a shot I figured it was some PBS type show.

I see the same problem with the Netflix Stretch Armstrong show- the promotional materials all look like shit but the show is solid.

needs more waifubait so autistic people on the internet care more about it

What?

It has an evil asian monstergirl with a thicc ass

After the third and final season, there's going to be two spin-offs taking place in the same universe/town.

Yeah you go from this Nick Jr. main cast to bad guys like Bular and Angor Rot and it's like what fucking show am I actually watching.

As an aside, the next season looks like it's going to be fucking nuts, I just hope they have enough time to cover everything. Also hoping the show actually gets another season.

>I hated the high school stuff in the first season.
It was all super cliche. Clair joining the team helped throw a lot of that out the window.
Season two really improved on stuff that would normally be seen as cliche. Like actually interacting with the clones in that episode and way shit got real in the time travel episode.

Isn't it a small town? How would the spin off not just be more of the show?

Yeah once I noticed the first couple episodes weren't afraid to talk about people dying and they almost put a gnome in a garbage disposal I figured it was gonna be way less childish than the art let on.

The first few episodes sort of reminded me of that movie "Monster House". It's sort of interesting how the show blends the Dreamworks "How to Train Your Dragon" type elements with a superhero show.

The central plot progression still feels too traditional and safe to be genuinely exciting, but the greater focus on developing side characters really pays off. There's some good chemistry.

Chompsky was useful from the start my dude.

I meant in the pic

>The central plot progression still feels too traditional and safe to be genuinely exciting
It's safe but well-crafted.
Kind of rare in the age of experimental cartoons that fall flat on their faces like Star vs, Steven Universe or Adventure Time.

meh. The visuals can't hide how shallow and childish the stories are.

I kinda stopt watching after the first season and started watching Skylanders Academy instead.