As a Shillary voter I would wear a Trump hat every day of the year if he cucks this man baby out of a cabinet position...

As a Shillary voter I would wear a Trump hat every day of the year if he cucks this man baby out of a cabinet position. Not butt hurt or surprised Trump won, but this piggy grinds my gears.

ITT: Trump gets the best people

What are the chances all those kek-mongers will actually hold Trump accountable for all this Drain The Swamp stuff? Making a big stink about getting money out of washington but so far everyone named by Trump is an establishment bullshitter.

Chris Christie's great though, he completely derailed the Rubio threat.

Maybe he likes being a Governor?

I really want Carson as Surgeon General.

It will help improve Trump's relations with nigs, after the Dems and leftists spent 8 years raising an anti-white paramilitary force out of them (BLM).

Christie did one good thing at a debate where he did a medium level roast of a hack. Everything else he has done has turned to shit, his whole staff was just ruled actual criminals for a totally unnecessary politics-as-usual petty stunt.

I thought his term was ending, but I'll double check
Though it was a major reason he didn't jump ship with other Rep.

also Trump has stated he is viable for 3 different positions so I won't be wearing a red hat anytime soon

He a stupid corrupt fat fuck like everybody in power in NJ.

Nvm, heard this from someone else earlier today, can't trust people these days for facts.

There is a high chance he will do as much as he can to fuck up lobbyists since they damage his business

Seriously is that drain the swamp shit even real or are you trump folks just gonna let this guy make more fat cats rich.

Yeah Christie is a sack of crap, I don't think Trump or anyone else in the Republican party likes him; but he'll probably get rewarded for surrendering to Trump so early.

Just let him be Secretary of Transportation.

It's real but Don's going to need our help. It's going to take quite some time to clean out the deep state.

Are you guys just gonna trust this guy on that? Who is going to make sure that happens? Also since when do they damage his business? He has admitting to basically being a lobbyist saying that's why he can "fix it"

Chief of staff

>What are the chances all those kek-mongers will actually hold Trump accountable for all this Drain The Swamp stuff?

Fucking Zero chance.

All Trump wanted was to have the title. He's going to be a rubber stamp for McConnell and Ryan's corporatist agenda.

man if we actually can clean out government that would be great. where is the plan for this and how do we make it happen.

I want to believe he's on a path to redemption through Trump but we'll see. It's goin to be a long timw till anyone can trust that fat fuck though.

If only they got him on bridgegate

I would be more worried about Gingrich desu. Christie will probably only serve in some minor capacity thanks to Bridgegate. Gingrich is a contender for Secretary of State.

Congressional term limits and end to lobbying and foreign interests. It's in his 100 Day plan.

Secretary of Lunar Operations

See like this fucking guy. Who is more establishment then fucking Newt Gingrich. He's a damn Swamp King and he is in charge of draining it?

You have the exact wording on his website if you want details, but one big thing is that he wants to entirely forbid anyone that has ever worked as a government related lobbyist to ever serve in the executive branch, and anyone that has ever served in the executive branch would also be forbidden to ever serve as a lobbyist.

It's not perfect, but this sole measure would make it easier to single out corrupt people.

GET A WARRANT YOU FAT FUCK
*hits joint*

I've seen the plan and I do agree with those provisions but you gotta admit, he is doing nothing to stop Swamp People from being in his administration and many of the things he is banning (funds for new government jobs) would hurt what he wants to do. For example, Obama has done a lot to bring tech into government to make it run more efficiently. This would be a great way to reduce government waste! But a hiring freeze would not allow that to actually happen.

Also the difficulty is trying to get it to pass... but everything is Republican now so who knows.

Im all for term limits if we also get rid of lobbyists. Lobbyists will gain power if we just institute term limits.

I'm worried trump will let establishment cucks run things desu

Prediction markets have him as a favorite for Chief of Staff as well.

"We're gonna drain this swamp and, let me tell you, I'm going to replace it with an even bigger, murkier swamp where me and all my swamp friends can take as much power and money as we can for as long as we can. You're gonna love this new swamp."

Oh dang frogs love swamps. is that part of the kek stuff?

If you would have followed the primaries at all - and you should go back and watch them - you would love this guy. He channeled something magical with his swift public execution of Rubio that was nothing short of marvelous to behold.

>liking politicians purely on entertainment value
Give me a real reason please

Donald Trump is a first in office. Trump is all business, zero percent politician with no financial ties to any outsiders. All of his money is his, earned by him and not some sort of handout by foreign interests. Even Ronald Reagan was beholden to sponsors.

The only ones who are swaying his actions are the PEOPLE who voted him in. He has enough money for himself that he won't care for anyone trying to buy him off. As a businessman, he knows full well that he wouldn't want anybody having control over him like that.

Unlike a politician who loves to stall on absolutely everything and have to weigh their decisions based on conflicting interests of all of their paying lobbyists, Donald Trump will go fast. His policies and plans that he espoused for the past two years that won him the election will hit the ground running. The government will probably be struggling to keep up with his high energy.

The "nationalism" we will see is not going to be some kind of "pure race" nazi shit but rather economic nationalism that will allow the US to stand on its own feet without outside influences having a say in how to run the country.

And if this doesn't happen? If he does swamp it up, will you guys be there to hold him accountable? I understand and even to some degree agree with the logic of an "unattached president" but am very worried that all these populist trump supporters aren't going to actually hold him to any of the getting money out of washington stuff. that is the only stuff I think all of America can agree on.

He seems to understand that from what's currently laid out... but it all seems really rough still. I want to be optimistic he'll pull through but the system is still stacked against him doing the right thing, whether that is really his goal or not (it seems to me anyway).

Can any of you kekbois promise me you will actually hold Trump accountable? That you will stop supporting him the instant he starts acting like a real politician? I'm not hearing that from anyone.