B-b-b-but Hillary got more votes!

Been seeing this a lot on my jewbook feed. Firstly she only won the popular vote by 200,000 people. Secondly how retarded do you have to be to think that the popular vote even matters in the electoral college system? I guess that's an American education for you.

If it was Trump who won the popular vote and Hillary won electoral, they would not even be making a peep about this.

>how retarded do you have to be to think that the popular vote even matters in the electoral college system
bruh did you even read the fuckin photo

America is not a democracy, never was, never will be.

This.

They had two terms with Obongo to change the system if they wanted, but no, they were poplar then so fuck it.

Now that they crashed into a salt planet then suddenly the system is rigged.

Keep crying babbies.

It is actually about 100,000 if you add the states that were never announced, just throwing that out there.

to be fair Obama won the popular vote both times

the only election in the last 20 years where the Dems haven't won the popular vote was Bush v. Kerry

The electoral college is a sham and should be taken down in favor of something that allows every vote to count.

Hillary attempted (and failed) to steal the election, remember that

>Well if we change how you keep score, Hillary wins!
Well if you change how you keep score the entire election changes, you morons. How money is spent, what people vote for.

I know a few people in California who voted for neither candidate because they didn't think their vote would count and didn't like either, but they would have voted Trump if it was a popular vote.

All sides knew the rules before the start.

Oh, so that we can let the spic hive-cities determine every election and elect American Chavez? No thanks.

If you want your vote to count in your state, then change your local culture.

Lots of previously staunchly red states have become battleground states recently.

It's nowhere near impossible.

THE SYSTEM IS DESIGNED TO MAKE YOU FOCUS ON YOUR LOCAL GOVERNMENT BECAUSE YOUR LOCAL GOVERNMENT WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE TO YOU

If you want to talk about "votes not counting", then think about how little your vote would matter in the vast sea of 300 million popular votes. The electoral college is, for most people, a vote amplifier.

Also its worth pointing out that plenty of countries elect leaders and governments who do not command a majority of the electorate. The UK does it all the time.

>electoral college system
What happens if there's a tie? Do you just toss a coin?

>A gorillion illegals voting 10 times each should decide the president
no

>march
>hillary does not have the popular vote, but she has the electoral votes, so she will win
>november
>hillary does not have the electoral votes, but she has the popular vote, so she should of won
The good ol' switcharoo.

No.

We are not a democracy, we are an anti-federalist republic.

You want everyone to have a voice? Getting rid of the EC would make it so LA, NYC, and Chicago would decide every election. Those three are the only reason she's running up the total.

It's 50 states voice what they want to lead the union. It's not 3 fucking cities domineering how the nation should be.

Besides, you have to consider that if it was popular vote, he probably still would have won.
Look how hard he campaigned. He would have went everywhere and put ads everywhere at a larger pace. Plus republicans living in DC or maryland or cali wouldn't have been as discouraged.

tl;dr quit your bitching

Wow it's literally nothing

Not presidential democracies, afaik USA is the only full-fledged presidential system that elects its president indirectly

This only seems to happen when republicans win because of how many fucks live in cali. If we didnt, every election would be decided by one state

Al Gore

John Kerry

I think Barry, too.

Go fuck yourselves.

>hillary won the popular vote
>with her 200,000 dead/illegal voters

wow, really makes you think.

The left did the same in canada. Whined that Harper only had 39% of the vote, they brought this argument up every fucking time.

Then Trudeau wins and guess what? He got 39% of the vote kek, and they're all quiet about it.

hope trump makes it necessary to have a photo IDs to vote

>California Doesn't Count
>5 Million people didn't vote for either, more people voted against Clinton

Here's an analogy.

>Playing a game of chess
>Win
>NO FAIR I took out your queen first and that's the most powerful piece! I should be the winner!
>If those were the rules I would have played differently.

Valid? It could probably be framed better.

>this style of election has worked for 200 years
>but not now, this time my candidate lost.

Nearing Brazil levels of retardation right now

Do you just show up and vote? Countries with popular vote, particularly those where it is obligatory to do so, have universal voter registration and identification systems to prevent frauds.

And how many people in deep blue and deep red states don't end up voting because they don't think it will matter?

To think that if you just removed the electoral college and ran the vote the numbers would turn out the same is naïve.

Expect some mega-rage from Dems.

I'm talking like, expect a serious attempt at a constitutional amendment type rage.

This is the second time they have lost an election because of the electoral college in only a few years. Dems have won 6/7 of the last popular votes.

Here in the UK you have to register, and you'll get sent the address of a specific polling station you have to go to.
In the US from what I understand each state has different rules and commiefornia is deliberately very lax for obvious reasons

don't be sad. no country has ever risen to be a world power because of muh democracy

If you remove all the Illegal, Dead, and outright Fake votes from the Democrat tally, Trump would be ahead.

Hillary only has a 200,000 vote lead, Im sure more than a Million of her votes should have not been counted. All from the cities or Pittsburgh, Oakland, Detroit, Chicago, San Francisco, Miami, Baltimore, Flint, Ferguson.

For the SECOND ELECTION IN A ROW....Oakland had a higher voter turn out than there is voters in the County.

> a serious attempt at a constitutional amendment type rage.
>in a congress controlled by republicans
>when we have 2018 Class 1 midterms coming up

lmao

The states can actually force an amendment vote.

CNN projects that trump won the popular vote

The fact that illegals can vote in commiefornia and other shitlib states utterly demolishes that nonargument.

Reminder that trump was winning the popular vote by just as much as she has now before they counted California, home of millions of illegal immigrants that Obama ENCOURAGED to vote.
The fact that trump lost the popular vote speaks volumes as to why he should be president.

If the election was about popular voting, both candidates would have had VASTLY different strategies.

Trump's rallies are held in small population towns. Hillary went to Miami to appeal to the cities. If the election was a fight for who gets the most amount of votes, there's no doubt Trump would have campaigned in larger cities.

>a serious attempt at a constitutional amendment type rage.
>in a nation with majority republican governors
>when nearly all state legislatures are controlled by republicans

lmao

Big deal Cali and NY are overpopulated shit skin toilets. Doesn't mean they should run the country. In fact the complete opposite. They should get less say.

No, it isn't.

IT'S A FUCKING REPUBLIC YOU GODDAMN MORON.

Stay mad Occupy Demoshit.

plen here, is this actually true or is this Sup Forums nonsense?

What is the popular vote?

Are any official ballots cast, or is it just some meme pollster garbage?

>Occupy Dems

Literal cancer

>somehow

they have no idea how this works
they probably got excited when california was turned blue last night and all the sudden clinton was within 20 delegates

say it with me OP
>They are still counting the votes

>System that prevents one state from having undue influence over any other.
>It's rigged I tell you!

They didn't even finish counting the fucking votes.

Why can't they wait another DAY before they start bitching?