CEE TEE ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

CEE TEE ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

WHERE ARE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU?

WE JUST WANT TO TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALK

Other urls found in this thread:

thejidf.org/
correctrecord.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm probably this CTR you speak of but I have no idea what the acronym means. Is it something you people came up with to circle-jerk with so that people wouldn't know who you're talking about?.

Funny, isnt it!?

GOOD MORNING!

correct the record was a group of internet marketers paid for by clinton to make her have a presence in various sites online

They are all busy "consoling" on facebook

Damn this place is so comfy not seeing constatn DRUMPF BTFO!

>*BOOM* *BOOM*
>CTR fags scurry under manhole covers
>*loud inhale*
>buildings tremble
>CEE TEE AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
>windows shatter
>ear drums ruptures
>MAGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>*mouth charges and fires a laser across the city*
>*skyscrapers sliced apart and collapse*

Correct the Record (CTR) is a political action committee that is most well known for employing people to "correct the record" in favor of Hillary Clinton on message boards and social media.

TEST

mighty kek had at this post

ex-CTR here. AMA

what now?

were you relieved of your twitter account and badge?

It's no use.

They won't do overtime.

kek

All twitter accounts were created for us beforehand. Mine was several years old when it was given to me AFAIK they will be recycled for future astroturfing campaigns.

Credentials pls you LARPer

Sorry, not happening. Take my word at face value or not at all. Not like I give a fuck unless it nets me a new job.

I'm having too much fun right now I don't even care.

Salary?

Name of manager/supe?

$.25 per "useful" post that attracted attention.
$1.00 per thread that gained serious traction.

Neither of which were clearly defined. I don't know what the criteria was exactly, but not all posts were valued. Comps were RATed and monitored at all times and most people probably worked from home like I did.

No names.

You won't be getting any jobs, ever.

Learn to live in sewers.

They aren't being paid anymore, so they stopped posting

CTR was a group of employees whose job it was to push pro-hillary, anti-trump articles and talking points all over the internet. On FB and reddit, they steered the conversation and dictated which articles trended using sockpuppet accounts and brigading, on here, they got into flame wars and de-railed threads constantly, sometimes even going as far as to spam CP.

They have mysteriously disappeared.

In her concession speech today, Hillary even mentioned CTR (secret facebook groups) because for whatever reason she's incapable of not spilling the beans.

Look at this board, its back to normal. Even on r/politics, the plebbit users are all in sarcastic awe that they can speak negatively of Hillary again.

oh my god the election is over you goddamn newfags
get the fuck out

How did you get talking points?

CTR seemed to have patterns, and seemed to go offline when Hillary passed out into that van for about a day.

>TFW after months of shit posting they become red-pilled.

btw Sup Forums, I never actually look at or respond to posts that are in response to my posts. I just like seeing how many replies I can get for what I say. Will I fit in here?

Talking points were given to us usually weekly through email addresses which were assigned to us on employment. During crises they would send emergency call-to-action messages via text. Hillary passing out and being thrown into the van was one of those occasions.

>I just like seeing how many (You)s I can get

You'll fit in just fine.

What the consensus on her health with your colleagues?

>is

Personally I think she's in bad shape, but I'm just some guy. I don't think there is any consensus among anyone in ctr because everything is compartmentalized. I don't know anything that went on besides the talking points assigned to me.

Is it too late for this Hildawg to join the MAGAs? It looks like you guys are having a lot of fun?

Was this a "work at home" kind of deal or did you have to show up somewhere and clock in?

How many CTR posters worked Sup Forums ?

What is considered the most desirable venue to work in, and least desirable. E.g., Wapo comments, The Hill, The Atlantic, The NYT, Facebook, etc.

How are your "marching orders" communicated? By email, phone?

How many people were working for CTR during the past election season?

I personally worked from home, but there were centers people operated out of. It wasn't available in my region so I opted to work from home. They gave us a RAT to install on work computers which had to be on 24/7 to monitor activity. On one occasion my internet connection was down for around 4 hours and I was threatened with termination. Thankfully it came up shortly after.

Only if you jizz on a photo of Hillary then burn it.

I have no idea on numbers working with ctr or anything related to its infrastructure. It was all very compartmentalized, and I only got information I needed in regards to things I should post about. I believe different people were assigned to different websites and different talking points, but I don't know for sure. I was assigned to Sup Forums because I stated during the interview process that I was already familiar with the site and its culture.

"marching orders" were given out once a week via email addresses that we were assigned at the beginning of employment or in "emergency" situations they were texted to us.

refugees welcome m8 Sup Forums is open borders

Witnessed

That's not true, that's a meme.

They had fixed salaries and work hours, it was leaked along with the names of everyone involved. Many women, as well, which explains their utter incompetence.

I'm aware of that leak. It's possible things were different for others but us low level people were paid very poorly and didn't have any sort of work schedule.

Also in regards to incompetence. The campaigns on reddit appear to be very effective. /r/politics was completely overrun it seems. Or maybe there are genuinely a lot of hillary supporters there, I really don't know.

>but us low level people

What was your job title?

interactive ditgital marketer

everything was described as marketing

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>The campaigns on reddit appear to be very effective.

CTR appeared to control r/politics.

However, CTR's presence on r/the_donald appeared to be substantially quashed, with the exception of massive downvoting, which can be a very effective tool for suppressing the spread of information (downvoting suppressed threads within the_donald, and also prevented threads from being reaching r/all).

I can't say with any certainty, but I have a hunch that the mass downvoting was the work of some other group. At least with regards to my work, everything was described as interactive marketing which specifically means conversation, and I never heard anything about downvoting/upvoting anything. But again, other people may have had different orders than me.

How does it feel wasting all those hours of your life for literally nothing?

I'm going to assume two replies means welcome aboard. Pleasure to be here faggots.

I had no political motive, so it wasn't wasted. With the work I put in, I made the equivalent of ~$10/hr on average. Not good at all but I got to sit here doing jack shit. How's it feel not getting paid to shitpost on Sup Forums?

ty.

From your pay rates and the constant "big brother" presence monitoring your activity, it seems like a pretty crappy job. Yet I'm not aware of anyone who has "spilled the beans" on working for CTR. You IDMs seem pretty tight-lipped. Did you have to sign non-disclosure agreements?

Not bad, this place is pretty on the pulse of happenings so it helped me evaluate what was going on and allowed me to win £1200 betting on Trump last night.

There was an NDA in regards to several parts of the job. Honestly though, if they enforce it, their operation is blown open and I suspect they'll be in more shit than they would otherwise. I'm not too worried.

>CTR was
>WAS

You have no idea how beautiful it is to read that

c-ctr?

y-you ok?

hello?

Your damn right it is. No more "pol btfo", no more " drumpf is finished", no more "madame president", and no more fucking shills shitting up every single thread.

Quite alright. Believe it or not, not all ctr employees are pro-hillary.

Being a CTR operative, did you ever get raged by responses you got or did you just brush it off?

I suppose if you already used this site prior you could troll normally, but I suspect some of the greener CTR shills might have found the heat in the kitchen a bit much.

Got a wow raid in 30 mins. ask away before i'm out of here

bump

Where?

Nvm, didn't even process the "wow" before raid.

I've been on Sup Forums for years, there isn't much that could make me rage. If my message wasn't received, I generally didn't get paid for it, so I would just move on. I suspect you're right about greener peeps. They were probably assigned to more tame places like reddit/news orgs comments.

oh, in that case nice job selling out your race for pennies you piece of human trash. I hope Clinton ices all of you for failing to accomplish jack shit.

Alright, I'll bite.

Did they give you a ratted PC/laptop for work or did you have to let them rat your personal material?

CTR has VANISHED from r/politics. It's a Bernie circlejerk again

Thanks for posting. Interesting stuff.

Thank you.

No hardware was given to me personally, I can't speak for others. I worked out of a VM on a trash comp I've had sitting around. They provided me with the RAT to install.

remember when this place was absolutely swamped with ctr and now they are nowhere to be seen? funny, isn't it?

kill yourselves

GOOD MORNING

What's your new job now that this one is done for?

Its not exactly a secret club. Many of them were liberals that started enjoying the comradery and pepe posting, as well as feeling a fleeting sense of accomplishment. Just start saying the same shit they say and they will be your friend. Kinda like religion actually.

Not now can't you see I'm busy grieving...!

Please tell me the rest of the story
>Day of the Rope : The story of how Kek hunted CTR shills down one by one

Good question. I'll have to get back to you on that lol

Lets pause our celebrations for a moment and think tactically here.

''They'' are all out there somewhere as we speak, plotting, scheming, regrouping. Planning their next assault, attempting to learn from their mistakes and come back stronger than ever.

We must not let them escape and regroup, we have to strike them while they're down. Don't make the mistake of thinking it's over.

ctr were never here you stupid neet

>votes not even all counted yet
>drumpfkins celebrating

This will make the victory even more satisfying

Look at this board 2 days ago.

Look at it now and look at it for the next 4 years.

Was the money worth your soul and nation?
When will you kill yourself and will it be helium or seppuku?

Dotr is approaching. If you provide a list of your co-conspirators we may work out a plea bargain to pardon your crimes. If you refuse we shall find them anyway, but we shall be irritable for the effort, and it shall be to your detriment.

why do you lie on the internet?

I don't believe they are. I was let go on sunday. The astroturfing accounts are still out there though, and I highly encourage people to spread the word about these kinds of tactics. Twitter/reddit/etc accounts absolutely look credible to almost anyone. These accounts are already years old and won't throw any red flags to most people. I knew it was wrong and most people probably do too, but it's easy cash for people who like to sit around doing nothing all day.

>was CTR
>is no longer CTR
>gets double doubles admitting the truth about his past behavior

Kek seems to say that the future looks bright for you.

You better not come back here in 4 years with another scummy """job""". Godspeed.

Really? You have to be joking. Just let it go, you lost.

lol

believe what you will.

C T R

COME OUT TO PLAYYYY

C T R

COME OUT

TO

PLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYAAAAAYYYYY

fuck off LARPer

we all know CTR is a meme just like JIDF

yea, hopefully I'll have something better lined up by then. this was just cause I'm sitting around doing nothing all day lately. it's really not even good money

as opposed to infinity chang.

One last chance CTR.

Go ahead. Take a bite.

>People actually got money to post pro Shillary shit on the net
>We all posted pro Trump shit for free

Man, I guess we're the real suckers right?

CTR has moved on to their anarchist militia phase, Correct the Reality

is it though

thejidf.org/

correctrecord.org/

>what is a concession speech

they both are real organizations embellished by memers

15 mins faggots

what actually happened in this .gif please i am dying to know

You sold out your race for $10/hour

lol