Knowledge Bomb. The recent protests

They are more then likely DNC/Soros connected, possibly a back up plan if you understand the tactics. (That will backfire completely on them BTW)

Also look at the demographics of the Protests, Mostly women & Foreign men(what a surprise that combination shows up, just like all the "remain" protests in Britain)

Remember, SJW/Feminists have Frontal Lobe damage and social engineering is being done(especially towards women).

Stay safe everyone, and keep this in mind.......

These "protesters" are having a big Tantrum, and like a child they will take a nap afterward and get over it.

Other urls found in this thread:

bigthink.com/paul-ratner/nikola-tesla-predicted-hillary-clintons-nomination-and-has-a-surprising-connection-to-donald-trump
damninteresting.com/teslas-tower-of-power/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_G._Trump
newyorker.com/news/amy-davidson/donald-trumps-nuclear-uncle
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X-ray#Discovery
oathkeepers.org/navyjack-danger-will-robinson/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stay vigilant for agent provocateurs aswell.

And really now. remember the group movement tactics used in the BLM protests and the DNC sending people to start crap at rally's.

I'm getting this intel out to help you guys make some connections during this timeframe.

Bump because its not like these fuckers just "went away"...

Praise him. What about hillary and the whole foundation trial, she's gonna go on trial for the CF and what not, and what about that blow job hack Comey?

Agreed.

Also I don't make these threads for no reason.

Keep this thread active, and start looking around for clues like any other BLM protest.

There is one going on in Boston right now.

All these "random" spring ups are not random.

This was a pre-planned effort and I'm trying to get the word out.

This shit is pathetic now. Fuck off

Comey was stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Big anti-trump protest in NYC right now.

B. Obama, Clinton Silent

Could stop it if they wanted...

Its not, I don't do these for no reason, nor do I do them for a negative reasons.

Why is the cultural left pushing Meditation?

Sup Forums needs to treat this like a large scale BLM operation mixed with DNC violence at rally's.

I'm surprised no one else is POINTING OUT THAT THEY SPELLED THE PLAYBOOK OUT.

All these protests were a pre-planned effort.

They are trying to be like new age hippy's.

Do you know what's going on in Austria? Aren't they on their third re-vote? How much longer can they keep going?

(((They're))) going to Plan B

They're going to get these protests going (violence, damage) to the point where authorities are forced to use violence to stop them

Then they'll go 'look seeee we were right it's a police state we were right all along'

yes

Thing is they're doing it now
Obama will get the blame, he's still the president until Jan 20

Nice digits.

All my threads keep dying.

PLEASE HELP ME MESSAGE TRUMP.
WE NEED WARDENCLYFFE TOWER AGAIN.

So wait they'll have people in Maga Hats attack the crowd?

Details?

Bingo.

Also its going to backfire on them, as I said in a past knowledge bomb when a question was asked about it.

People need to call this shit out.

Its pre-organized, and they even have people coordinating them on the ground level.

BLM might have been just a mere test run for these Protests.

Keep my thread active, since you always know information and exciting things happen.

No, but they might attack anyone with the gear on like they have been doing throughout the election.

Its a premade playbook people.

I'm(for the 20+ time now) getting the information out there.

Thanks no new information man

Your role playing is cringe worthy

>BLM might have been just a mere test run for these Protests.

If they normalised people to the BLM protests where there were basically no consequences for protesters they might think they can get away with anything

>minus the Dallas shooting

Do I need to worry about this? Or can I ignore it? If I need to care what do I do?

Will a Trump FBI director prosecute our Eyes Wide Open True DeKEKtive case once we are finished?

Man these guys are low energy, maybe the coffers were running low.

It is because its connected and its being put to usage in a large scale operation.

I'm the only one on/pol/ right now bringing the information up & telling people to look at whats going on beyond just a mere SJW headfit.

It will settle down, but these protests are going to backfire on them.

Can we figure out what 5013c orgs are getting money for this?

Some investigations reveal information that could open others.

What is this? WHAT IS THIS??

Is it possible to pardon someone if they aren't tried?
I'm half expecting the FBI to drag out its investigation until inauguration.

Potentially.

These protests are a textbook pre-planned mass effort.

Its clear by how they are acting and are being organized that they had some time to get this set up.

This CNN coverage is absurd. How is this OK? Does this backfire by exposing the media?

Something thats amusing.

The FBI isn't the only organization involved.

Donald Trump's uncle worked with Nikola Tesla.
Apparently John Trump oversaw and inspected Tesla's works and patents upon his death and concluded that there wasn't anything of interest. This is extremely hard to believe as Tesla had created the Wardenclyffe tower, which, Tesla said could produce unlimited free energy.

bigthink.com/paul-ratner/nikola-tesla-predicted-hillary-clintons-nomination-and-has-a-surprising-connection-to-donald-trump

damninteresting.com/teslas-tower-of-power/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_G._Trump

Now that Trump has won the election, we could motivate Donald to look into his uncles dealings with Tesla if not for personal interest, then for national interest. Trump (once elected) could even have access to FBI and CIA archives and access Tesla's works. With ecological catastrophes on the rise, we need free clean energy now more than ever.

This is revolutionary and I can't believe no-one is promoting this idea, please get this out.

I'm the only guy on Sup Forums doing a thread talking about the bigger organizational picture of this going on.

It will backfire on the people doing and in the Protests.

Are you Peter Thiel? If not when does he show back up? Also more Wikileaks?

While this is interesting..........

We need to stay focused on this thread if we can.

This explains where Trump got his timeline machine from

1) I'm not him & No idea

2) wikileaks has more coming, they've said this.

What's happening here? Are they going to make random accused Trump supporters to attack the crowd?

These protests are not truly organic.

And out of the hundreds of people on Sup Forums right now, I'm the only one exposing there shit and getting the information out.

Wait, so these young people... They didn't vote. The DNC somehow messed up and paid people to come out for this and not the election?

Also, has anyone been noticing threads getting locked at random times?

backfire how? as in accomplish nothing?
or as in exposing who is behind it? dnc?

DNC is filled with morons, corrupt morons.

Also these protests are the "back up plan" if Hillary lost.

We need to expose this shit.

ISIS attack on the protest? Is that it?

I support you senpai. Keep up the good work even though it may seem a little "out there" for casual readers.

Yeah I'm pretty sure I saw a thread that got archived a little too quickly. Could've just been my imagination though.

Its going to backfire on the people in them, and the people organizing them.

You have to look at this Tribal nature like.

These people are going to be shunned from the Tribe.

So meme war on protests? About how they should have voted?

Hey Anon5 how relieved are you that Trump won?

Because I am so fucking relieved.

I've had it happen to me all over the past few days.

No.

No, about how they are organized & pre-planned.

They are not "organic".

Appreciate the support.

Very...........

>John Trump pursued a career in electrical engineering.

>Trump received his bachelor's degree in electrical engineering from the Polytechnic Institute of Brooklyn (1929), his master's degree in physics from Columbia University

>In 1940 he joined the newly formed National Defense Research Committee

Involved with WWII

>it’s worth noting that John Trump really does seem to have been a brilliant scientist. He was at M.I.T. for decades, and the X-ray machines he helped design “provided additional years of life to cancer patients throughout the world,”

Tesla and Trump worked on the Xray

>In 1894 Nikola Tesla noticed damaged film in his lab that seemed to be associated with Crookes tube experiments and began investigating this radiant energy of "invisible" kinds.[70][71] After Röntgen identified the x-ray Tesla began making X-ray images of his own using high voltages and tubes of his own design,[72] as well as Crookes tubes.

>and in 1943 the F.B.I. had enough faith in his technical ability and his discretion to call him in when Nikola Tesla died in his room at the New Yorker Hotel, in Manhattan, raising the question of whether enemy agents might have had a chance to learn some of his secrets before the body was found. (One fear was that Tesla was working on a “death ray.”) As Margaret Cheney and Robert Uth recount in “Tesla, Master of Lightning,” Professor Trump examined Tesla’s papers and equipment, and, in a written report, told the F.B.I. not to worry: Tesla’s “thoughts and efforts during at least the past 15 years were primarily of a speculative, philosophical, and somewhat promotional character,” but “did not include new, sound, workable principles or methods for realizing such results.” Professor Trump may have neglected to make that sort of distinction clear to his nephew.

newyorker.com/news/amy-davidson/donald-trumps-nuclear-uncle

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X-ray#Discovery

The Protests are more then likely DNC/Soros connected, possibly a back up plan if you understand the tactics. (That will backfire completely on them BTW)

Also look at the demographics of the Protests, Mostly women & Foreign men(what a surprise that combination shows up, just like all the "remain" protests in Britain)

Remember, SJW/Feminists have Frontal Lobe damage and social engineering is being done(especially towards women).

Stay safe everyone, and keep this in mind.......

These "protesters" are having a big Tantrum, and like a child they will take a nap afterward and get over it.

We have things going on right now, that need to be looked at more urgently then this.

with what kind of repercussions? Nothing happened to the blm protestors

Well, can you please cap this for another day?

Didn't mean to hijack your thread 5, sorry.
I like your work.

Public perception.

If 4plebs was working, this would make things much easier.

I'll catch you guys again when I can.

Stay safe, Keep this thread active, and EXPOSE THE "ORGANIC" PROTESTS.

>BLM was a mistake
>Soros funded protests are a mistake
>Obummer pushing the TPP through congress will be his final mistake

Tell me more about this "playbook"

Was it referenced in the emails? Is this public information?

Bump.

I'm noticing a shitload less shills in this thread since Clinton lost and CTR is kill.

Hey Anon5 did she literally kill members of CTR to tie up loose ends?

Bump.

Why now and not next year?

It's not Trump who will have to deal with them, its Obama.

)Obama plans to push TPP by December, any idea why? Also, can Trump repel it ?

looks like some of the signs at the protests say revcom.us its a site for the revolutionary communist party of America lets dig into this

bumping

First Result

oathkeepers.org/navyjack-danger-will-robinson/

They're probably paid

One thing Anon5 didn't address yet.

If The left can't find an opposition (e.g No Trump supporters in sight to beat up), they will most likely resort to fighting each other, blame this on the right and the media will report it as such and this idea is already seeded with #fuckwhitewomen.

The snake is beginning to eat itself, If the left uses an emotional argument to confront an issue, then blacks attacking whites while feminists popularize the idea of racial bigotry, the the media perpetuating this as a guilt trip to force Trump to resign.

Do you know why the left is panicking?

This means your gender studies degree is worth almost nothing AND you have to pay the college fees yourself

This means you have no excuse to complain about equal opportunity

This means the globalists can't pay you take away peoples gun rights through protest anymore

This means you can't use passive aggressive bullying and SJW tactics and safe spaces to legitimize yourself in society anymore.

Trump symbolically stripped this away and right now the leftist version of our hivemind is throwing a massive childish fit.

Kids get angry and violet, be ready.

angry and violent**

We need a preemptive strike to call BLM and SjW's out on a riot before the media can cover it and spin it.

Austria presidential election is Norbert Hofer (Trump) vs. Baby boomer professor (literally Bernie). The first election, the professor won by a hair with postal ballots. Hofer contested and the supreme court ordered a revote. A lot of suspected fraud. They're on like the third revote, and every time, some issue comes up that delays the vote.

Something is definitely very fishy. There is very little accountability on the postal votes and people vote in towns where they don't even live. So many precincts report 2300% voter turnout or some other ridiculous shenanigans.

>97575437
I feel like I should report this shit to the FBI, honestly senpai, I fucking hate communists with a burning passion.

wouldnt surprise me if it was soros related desu

this isnt even intel you stupid nigger, this is bullshit you concocted based on your years wasted on Sup Forums.

Trump backed by Fabians?

All Celebs that started their careers young have handlers and real life Truman show kind of life?

The order of the martinists. All these "societies;' seem to not allow atheists.
Is the "divine" connection only accessible to those with the knowledge?
Were thing edited out of (quran,torah, bible in order to keep only enough info to maintain a subservant populace?

Is our head the first truman show to unlock out of before unlocking the real life Truman show?

Not only that, this is like the whole "cut4beiber" trend from years ago.

When something doesn't go a self-hating mentally ill person's way, the first thing the do is resort to self-harm and say "I'm doing this because of YOU, YOU did this to me, this is YOUR fault."

They will literally threaten you with their own life.

Protests start at 5 at the Trump tower today in Chicago. Stand up. Tell your friends. @beexnoon
9:47 AM - 9 Nov 2016
bingo boys

You cant unlock your head.

You "are" your head

You are your truman show

A ruler cannot measure itself

yes either not letting people comment "This thread does not exist"

or captcha thinks your post is spam.

been happening since this AM