Boys vs Girls trope

Has there ever been a "Boys vs Girls" episode in any cartoon where the boys win?

6teen, though the girls won most of the challenges and the boys only won the whole thing because the last one was "all or nothing".

It's the same as how nerds don't actualy get the girl irl.

Technicaly boys and girls together defeated girl supremacists l.

it would be more realistic if they showed the boys winning more often. it would also be a good way to show girls that they aren't always going to win every single time, how to deal with losing, and how that can help them grow as a person.

Total drama island

Knd was too good for this world

Why isn't there ever one of these episodes where the girls are teasing guys about being unable to do some stereotypical female thing (like, I dunno, quilting or something) and then the guys rally together and beat the girls? Wouldn't that send the same message of not having your preconceptions constrained by gender roles?

>lol who ever heard of competitive quilting

Google it.

Humans can make anything competitive.

>girl nigel isn't bald

Fucking cowards.

It's a wig, why are you making fun of her cancer :(

i have very vague memories of watching something similar but maybe it's my mind playing tricks on me

fuck camp lazlo probably made me hate girls as a little kid

>girls beat boys in literally everything
>boys had to eat shitty food to the point where plain old hotdogs made them salivate enough to melt their tongues away
>girls had ice cream every other wednesday

it made the episodes where they fuck with them all the more satisfying tho, like the episode where they pretend to be aliens

I read that as 'episodes where they fuck them'

True, I still remember when it first aired and I remember where I was when the TV movie was first played. It was also nice of them to team up with that charity program that one halloween too.

Didn't that ep also have girls get guys to become one of them?

Forcefully. The Girl supremacists had rayguns that instantly turned a dude into a girl, no doubt brainwashing them in the process.

There was a sex change gun and a time war. Was an interesting episode.

Not co but I think the episode of I Love Lucy came closest to that. The classic one where the girls got jobs at a chocolate factory and the husbands tried to cook dinner & they both screwed it up.

Saved by the Bell did something like that I think and the boys won the girly stuff but lost to the girls on boy stuff

Not exactly Sup Forums, but there's a Pokemon episode in like season 7 where Ash and James team up to battle May and Jessie in a battle to see which gender is better. Jessie breaks the rules and gets them disqualified, but the whole battle was escalating to the point where the winner didn't matter. Episode is called "The Bicker the Better" if you're curious.

Wasn't there a proud family where the girls got destroyed at sports?

Chaotic's Boys vs Girls episode was great.
The boy only used very feminine girl creatures. The girl only used the most manly male creatures. Ended with everyone trying to figure out if boys or girls won.

>loli numbuh 4
I wasn’t prepared for this

The boy wins using all female creatures and the girl loses using all male creatures if I recall correctly?