Variant Cover.

Pg 1

>parte
ESTO ES EL FIN, GRANDE PADRE

Pg 2

Parte can be Italian and Portuguese too you fucko

Fucking auto-corrector.
Pg 3.

>Random ass dude comes bursting in out of literally nowhere while wearing a Batman costume
>Oh my God, Tim? Is that you?
Bruce, come on, what the fuck.
Not even YOU could make this guess correctly.

Pg 4

>He thinks darkness is his ally
Haha, no.

He can recognize adult BatTim's voice

Probably his costume as well

Pg 5.

Yes! That means that Batwoman is still on the list!

Pg 6 and end

Gee wiz why is bruce wayne kicking batman's ass on his front lawn?

Tim wants to kil Jon.

If he can't have his Kryptonian-human hybrid boyfriend, then Damian can't have one either

Soon

I love Bruce :)
FUCK YOU TIM !

Well that's pretty damn obvious. If he can't have a superpowered alien-hybrid boyfriend, then nobody else can.

No.

Soon.

>just a preview
OP is a doublenigger. There's unlettered art from this issue on Jorge Jimenez Twitter account.

Sexy Bruce.

I suspect adult Damian will bring his doom.

That Superman preview is fantastic, Jiminez's art is gorgeous. Plus the fight between Bruce and Future Tim looks dope. I hope Superman gets a chance to fight in this issue as well. Looking forward to this crossover, especially at Future Kon meeting and probably fighting Superman.

Interesting that aquagirl and kid devil and kon el doesn't exist on Earth zero. While Bar Torr is another character seperate from bart.

Ms.Martian was shown in a pic in nu52.

Then post it.

need more pics of cassie wonder woman

that preview makes me chuckle. I'm ready to see Tim get his ass beat.

Jime on the big book, drawing Bruce like a fucking stud. I fucking love this dude. He's incredible.

When are they Serious? Jon is 10.

'm getting sick of this Tim Batman. Bruce will lose unfortunately because the plot requires it. Still with Tomasi writing it notice how Bruce was taken by surprise while he was unarmed and he's actually fighting back properly. Under Tynion's pen Tim would have one shotted Bruce already.

I agree, Tynion's Tim would have stomped Bruce. Thankfully Tomasi didn't follow the example set by Tynion. Once the surprise factor was over Bruce fought back pretty well, it should be remembered that this Tim has trained for 15 years (in the future) to fight Batman and co. Impressive. I dropped detective comics right after 'A lonely place of living' and won't be picking it up until Tynion is replaced.

Tim is based. Cry more steph fag.

Stop posting images on storytimes, my dear newfags.

Tim and steph are cancer.

Jorge Jimenez is one of the best artist working in comics right now.

You're cancer. All other 90s to up are dancer though.

Tim is dead.

Is he going to save Jon?

Steph sucks more than Tim you faggot.

Tim's been growing on me this year, I won't lie, but Tynion does need to chill. Bruce should be able to toss any of his wards around like a fucking rag doll. I love Grayson but I think that should even be true of him.

I don't like the "master is proud of his strogner protege" shit. I like the "master shits on the protege till he's dead or on his death bed because he's the fucking master."

It's like any writer creating a new character who's stronger than Superman. They've missed the point. Doomsday and Darkseid exist. Nobody else needs to be, and in fact it is lazy to have, anyone stronger than Superman.

The challenge is "this man can't be beaten so how do you defeat him?" not "this man can't be beaten... yet."

Jup.

It's honestly staggering. He's not "new" as in he's worked on titles before but since the start of Rebirth he has been, in my opinion, the absolute star of the entire company.

He IS one of the artists these days that still moves the needle, and I'm not talking about Alonso's penis.

His last resource to escape the final darkness is “one more resurrection… one more rebirth…” The interlude ends with Bat-Damian declaring that the apocalypse is back on.

Isn't Jon dead in the future? Or at least Tim mentioned Damian did something to him.

But Tim could have been exagerating, he probably thinks Damian corrupted him or something.

Tim Blew him up along with half the city butt Damian is not dead ..

>storytimes

STOP considering a 5 or 6 page preview a story-time, your old fart

Don't you need to call someone and tell them you've fallen and can't get up?

Damian is immortal.

Tim is the only good post crisis character.

so when did Tim Drake become evil?

user, that's clearly not even an oldfag if he's referring to things as STs on Monday.

But insufferable faggots like you who don't even deny being newfags need to be purged.

What does that have to do with my post?

I'm guessing Tim Bats and his Nazi titans are gonna get beat down by Batman Damian.

Kick his ass Bruce.

Not quite, he mentions a Kent boy. Could be a returning character, not really Jon. However, if it is Jon, that's an interesting twist.

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHA

Bruce hate Tim.

Bruce will do anything to protect his son Damian.

Hot .

What happened with the New 52's Superboy, Connor Kent?

>Tim Drake become evil?

Read these:

dc.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Titans_Tomorrow/Appearances

can someone summarize how this future works?
so in that timeline there are two batmen?
tim and damian?

Dick retired to live a normal life
Jason disappeared
Damian burned Gotham to the ground
Tim became a despot

According to future Tim,Damian(and maybe Jon)do something terrible and this leads to Tim going evil and taking over Gotham.Damian removes him from power.

How the fuck is BatTim so tall? Red Robin adult Tim prior to Flashpoint was a midget. This is a whole bunch of bs like Future End Barbara being like 6'5" without the use of Venom.

Ain't gonna happen

They're from the same future. Tim nuked Gotham to kill Damian, but Damian is immortal and survived

But when are Damian and Jon going to fuck?

This is future Tim Drake, from the Geoff Johns Teen Titans story arc Titans Tomorrow.

Why does this say DC Universe in the cover? Seen spme that say DC comics.

Asking the important questions.

Hopefully soon.

>He didn't post that it was a preview
Thanks Artard. You made it seem like Scanbro was back.

> First thing the villain/antagonist do is take out Bruce first
Fuck, DC, let Bruce have preptime at least!

I have faith user.