Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OEvfzEjnjw8
youtube.com/watch?v=csBaUsAySSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=CSEw_AVfJBY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=OEvfzEjnjw8

youtube.com/watch?v=csBaUsAySSQ

Good enough?

I was crying on the way home because i was so mand and upset that they ruined it. Three days later and im still depressed as shit about it

Imagine being this autistic...

Imagine being this much of a shill.

Yes, because being pasionate about one of your favorite movie series youve loved makes you autistic, and you should just accept any changes and defecations disney makes to it like a sheep. Seriously go fuck a horse you faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=CSEw_AVfJBY

>true star wars fan compared to casual hipsters
Im honestly suprised it isnt getting more hate, the movie was shit and killed alot of favorite characters for no reason then “le epic twist”. The fact so many normal fags are defending it proves how fucking retarded that masses are when it comes to disney shit

Are you a autistic faggot?

If anyone wants to be the first to upload it on their youtube channel ill give you the video file

Back to tumblr faggot

kek

Doesnt even make any sense. If anything you need to go back to tumblr for supporting feminist wars you disney loving faggot

This more than anything
I miss my Star Wars, the REAL Star Wars. I just want my favorite franchise back.

good or bad, its just a fucking movie. and if a movie can seriously depress you, you will never make it in the real world. You have to have some form of autism to get that upset over fictional characters and stories

Im so glad people on here have a brain and hate it rather then the retarded shills on tumblr an reddit praising it because its made by disney or has the star wars label on it, and those hundreds of cringey articles on how its “progressive” and “empowering”.

The movie was one of my favorites of all time. Even normeis get depressed over movies. Shut the fuck up and get out, you look like a cringey fuck who thinks hes somehow better and more mature by saying “what you got mad a movie sucked what a baby”. Your probably underage you little shit

whats the most stupid comment you've seen:

someone once said "the fact that its unpredictable and means it did its job as a movie"

Are you inferring that movies don't try to invoke emotion or try to make you feel a type of way for it's characters be it positive or negative or whether if it fails or succeeds in doing so? Do you just stare blankly at the screen and shovel popcorn in your mouth like a drone?

>even normies get depressed over movies

no they dont. They might get dissapointed or frustrated but depressed? thats just insane.

what a fun little world you must live in where there are no bills to pay and loved ones never die, and nothing of any actual weight happens.

>"the fact that its unpredictable and means it did its job as a movie"
So was IM3, but it still was fucking dogshit. Seriously, every faggot that thinks twists=good movie need to get their lights knocked out of them. Stupidest thing ive seen is an article saying its good people are pissed off at it. Their defending disneys shit writing that fans call out just because some bullshit mary sue is in it. I fucking hate disney.

>no they dont. They might get dissapointed or frustrated but depressed? thats just insane.
Thats a lie you fucking faggot
>what a fun little world you must live in where there are no bills to pay and loved ones never die, and nothing of any actual weight happens.
Nice job assuming shit like that doesnt happen to me retard. Just because other bad shit happens doesnt mean the total raping of a series of films ive waited for since i wa a literal child doesnt upset me either. Seriously fuck off you insulting peice of shit

of course any movie worth its salt is going to invoke an emotional response. But only a child would let it affect them beyond the context of the movie itself.

>duh look how mature i am by not letting things effect me and mocking other peoples emotions your so immature
Shut the fuck up you literal retrd. Only fucking babies care so much about looking like contrarian peices of shit like you.

>thats a lie
Prove it. any body with any emotional stability does let this kind of thing affect their actual life

If you do actually have anything truly bad happen to you but still get "depressed" over movies then your priorities are out of wack and are probably a chronic fuck up in life.

you maladjusted baby

Alright cool. I happen to dislike said context of movie which actually stretches farther due to it being a 40 year franchise that builds upon itself so it might be something I grew up with. Now I'm kinda bummed about recently happened in said franchise and whenever I try to explain when asked about it I'm constantly bogged by drones state that I should like it just because it's new/Disney/Female protagonist/whatever which kind of puts on a further damper and to add a bit of salt they try they're earnest to be-little by apparent "wrong" opinion by reach as far as they can to the nearest ad-hom or going as far as to compare my disliking of a movie to a fucking real life tragedy; I mean bother asking in the first place right?

Your the fucking manchild that thinks your superior because you think anyone with emotions is beneth you. Seriously kill yourself you childish bitch

I enjoyed the movie, I posted that because of the Forxe connection between Rey and Kylo

being passionate doesn't mean you cry like a bitch for three days jfc

a few prominent sites gave it fairly bad ratings (CNN surprisingly was quite harsh) and the rt audience score is the lowest for any star wars movie

>i enjoyed the movie
How does it feel to enjoy something only faggot autists with no taste find enjoyment from chucklecuck?
It can be, and it doesnt make you superior you fucking self absorbed narcissist

>let the butthurt flow through you
>yes good good

Not an argument you fucking faggot. Try again

hey I get its frustrating and kind of annoying dealing with shills. I didnt care much for TLJ either, but I dont let it ruin the rest of the series for me. Sure its a bad direction and it can cheapen the entire saga in a way, but does it really ruin the whole series? Does it take anything away from the wonder and amazment you felt when you first saw star wars? Does luke dying like a coward really make his battle with vader on bespin worse?

you just gotta say "I dont like this" and be done with it. Go watch the old movies you love to remind yourself there will always still be high points in the series that wont ever truly change if you must.

theres nothing to argue with you sperg. your crying and depressed over a movie. Thats pathetic no two ways about it.

you think people are emotionless just because they have the wherewithal to say "its just a movie"

It kinda would make someone superior. I mean "I have the composure to not cry for several days over a movie" sounds like something of a better quality of person.

Your the pathetic shit who thinks hes some how more mature for not getting upset. If your indifferent to it then you letting disney win by doing nothing, so your nothing but a fucking cuck who lets disney ride him like a cheap whore. Kill yourself you filthy elitist faggot

Your a fucking bitch and an elitist faggot for not getting upset. Seriously, i hope you fucking choke to death you goddamn waste of space.

>want to link an IMDB page
>that fucking JOIN IMDBPRO window doesn't let me

>Amidala magically stops aging to allow Anakin to catch up for story purposes
That's some fucking bullshit even by Star Wars standards.

Well SOMEBODY woke up on the wrong side of The Force today.

Aging gracefully is unrealistic? I mean she wasn't that much older than Anakin.

But asian women are hot no matter how old they get

Why does the last one look like maz kanata?

read this crybaby

Your the crybaby shit that is mad no one treats him as an adult just because he acts “mature” on a tawianese anime shitposting site, you mong

Nice non argument you have you fucking loser

Star Wars fucking sucks

>hes still going for it
Just admit you lost, you impotent little baby

I think you both lost.

>user made this post on the week-end
>get laughed at and told the new SW is good
>makes the same post today
>people agree with him

So, are the soyboys only posting here on the week-ends?

So how long until Disney remakes these?
Not to make better movies, but just to make more money

At least im not some pathetic child who has a superiorty complex because “muh emotion control”
Because all the disney shills were out in full force

why isn't the disney fanbase called out like SU or sonic or fnaf or bronies?

Because they censor the internet. I had multiple threads criticizing disney over the weekend get deleted.

THREE DAYS

really where?

Princess Leia is far more progressive and empowering than Rey will ever be.

>. You have to have some form of autism to get that upset over fictional characters and stories
>he says this posting on Sup Forums
You deserve to be posting on a better site like the toonzone or comicvine, why do you choose to suffer here?

user deserves to suffer because hes an ego strocking inflated self worh small dick faggot. His kind belong on reddit

is there a way i can show a video file without uploading it to youtube?

bump

Yeah I’m surprised they made it seem like this was going to be their Empire Strikes Back level of quality instead we got John Carter level of shit except a lot more profitable

>movie
That only the tip of the Iceberg.

ive just been here too long, thats it. Its become a zombie like habit. and I wouldnt consider either of those "better"