Sup Forums succeeded in shit posting a man to the white house. How do you feel?

Pretty smug 2bh

Terrified considering the NSA has controlled Sup Forums since 2008.

you mean FBI

wtf I love the FBI now

Like I'll never get tired of winning.

Daddy Comey

Now one more question hoe many of you are white-ish

In charge.

Rest.

I mean, real life work.

I've spent enough time on this shit. No more war for me.
I am now a meme-/veteran/.

My face, it hurts from smiling.

Smug as fuck desu senpai

Never underestimate the power of autism

Thats the first time I've ever been called that.

I just feel empty inside.

Pretty sure he would have won either way.

meme magic never fails

Proud. It appears rumors of Sup Forums's death have been greatly exaggerated.

You're likely overestimating the impact of Sup Forums. Still, it was greater than zero and we should be proud.

Feels good man

pretty great, but I tell it's not as good as walking down the street in my MAGA hat and getting middle fingers from people

>Do you feel like a memer yet?

Aguuu oni-chaaan senpai samaaa sugoi sugoi baka.

I might... First time on the Sup Forums.

I feel dank

Where's this from? When she stole his election?

I can't draw

I went on kikebook for the first time in years and my so-called friends who knew I browse Sup Forums were in a group chat talking about how I'm such a virgin, nobody takes Sup Forums seriously, I will never get laid or have a social life etc.

I just posted Pepe and told them this is the cause of your doom, a fucking green frog, and he came from Sup Forums. And that board of virgins and autists meme'd their way into the presidency.

Fuck man, normies are so shit.

Memelords

Truth, The FBI redeemed themselves as possibly not corrupt. I'm impressed Comey had the courage to stand up to obama like that right then, he could have saved us all. Also its not like the FBI is the NSA, they share and they also compete against each other and have different missions. The FBI has a legitimate mission, the NSA really has an illegal mission of basically operating against the 4th amendment at all times.
so the FBI and the NSA are different with different mindsets. FBI is trying to catch bad guys, NSA is just spying on everyone for political purposes.

GLORIUS