I FUCKING HATE LIBERALS SO GOD DAMN MUCH

Seriously what the FUCK. I'm trying to coddle these fucking retards and reassure them that Trump isn't "literally Hitler". And they do this shit?
DELUSIONAL

Anyone else want to share some salty liberal faggots they saw crying today?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ycC40XrkxyU
full.net/v/res/11197338.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Unsurprisingly from Sup Forums

wtf #imwithher now

you're talking about facts to people who just want a nice ego boost by pretending to be upset over an election they did no research on

leave them be, they'll be forced to grow up eventually

Meh let them cry for a while, eventually they'll get tired of it and realize that the real world isn't like their SJW bubble and Trump being president won't turn the US into nazi Germany.

They don't want the truth, if they did they wouldn't have gotten to where they were now. They want to feel justifiably outraged and offended, and after pinning all their hopes on a corrupt felon, they've got nothing.

Give them some time. They'll be forced to calm down and start checking in with reality.

>Implying he isn't right about Pence..
During his first successful run for Congress in 2000, Pence wrote on his campaign website, under a section called Strengthening the American Family:

"Resources should be directed toward those institutions which provide assistance to those seeking to change their sexual behavior."

Also on the website, Pence wrote: "Congress should oppose any effort to put gay and lesbian relationships on an equal legal status with heterosexual marriage." And "Congress should oppose any effort to recognize homosexual’s [sic] as a 'discreet [sic] and insular minority' entitled to the protection of anti-discrimination laws similar to those extended to women and ethnic minorities."

God damn. All this coping.

Side note, this chick liked my post, but didn't like Mr. Whiteknights.

I guess women really don't like cucks after all.

Always remember to stand your ground bros. Nobody likes a bitch.

Welp now Im mad

Mike "Taze the Gays" Pence

>the way "classified" info is handled is really obtuse irl
The one rule that every fucking SCIF in every department says, all over the fucking place on the outside and the inside, the one rule that is repeated over and over by everyone is DO NOT STORE CLASSIFIED MATERIAL ON PERSONAL DEVICES! Seriously, that is classified material 101. There are semi-retarded E1s that understand that concept and it is not "obtuse" it's pretty fucking cut and dried.

10/10 I'm mad.

>implying conversion therapy is a bad thing
>trying to be nice in an argument

dummy.

Sup Forums has tons of tumblr/reddit people and often its the only board they browse, they are not acquainted with Sup Forums culture at all

>Being surprised when a Christian conservative doesn't appreciate gays
>Spin it into "Trump and Pence are gonna shoah us"
I'm just trying to put these people to some ease. These people genuinely believe Trump is going to through them into fucking death camps.

Bill Clinton sighed the DoMA
Obama ran on civil union rather than gay marriage

Why are they not held for these anti-gay sentiments?

It's not like I'm going to reveal my power level and start spamming 1488 in all caps.

Better to approach it rationally so people see how fucking irrational these people when they lash out with non-arguments like cucky-mc-cuckme up there.

Try being a tranny who supports Trump.
I am tired of telling them that the world is not ending and that Trump will reign in Pence's stances and lead for all Americans.

its fucking grating having to repeat over and over that they shouldn't kill themselves, that Trump won't comprimise his chances for a second term.

These people believe that homosexuality is possession of a gay demon. They protest against Homosexual marriage but not in favor of covenant marriages, they're controlled by whatever nonsense their preachers tell them.

but I've been boardhopping since 06

They are retards

youtube.com/watch?v=ycC40XrkxyU

Careful you will rage watching these apes

they are right to be terrified of trump, because trump's goal is to destroy the US. his supporters share that goal. no patriot voted for trump. none.

america-loving patriots are ready to take down the america-hating trump and his treasonous supporters. and america always wins.

>national security protocol was violated because Hillary is someone's grandma with one of those new-fangled touchy phones

She's either a highly intelligent, experienced, capable woman or a senile old maid. You have to pick one eventually, faggots.

I'm 2 mins in and already pissed.

Mike "ACDC for LGBT" Pence

The most shocking thing about the election reactions is realizing just how badly the left establishment emotionally damaged its supporters. It's actually kind of sad

B-but I'm being oppressed finally?? DON'T TAKE THIS AWAY FROM MEEEEEEEE
*blocked and delet*

Remember the shills that invaded Sup Forums with the whole GG scenario?

They probably have the same special interests at stake as hillshills. Before moot shut it down with GG there were some nice connections being made with Zoey, IDGA, DARPA and the media. Someone DID in fact touch a nerve which caused the entire internet to be censored of the ordeal.

I take it a Soros affiliate got mad? I could also be blowing smoke though.

>she's not really up to date with the current times

>lets elect her president

Are people fucking stupid?

>1:35
>"We've shut it down"
The memes write themselves.

Transgender is forcing a boy to be a girl. Why don't liberals see that as conversion therapy?

1/4
Dumping from my Normiebook.

LOL JUST GET THE MAID TO PRINT OUT THE CLASSIFIED DOCUMENT

TECHNOLOGY IS TOO HARD TO UNDERSTAND LOL

The reactions have been hilarious but surprising in just how ridiculous they are. Even people close to me for that matter. Hell I had one girl say she was afraid Trump would take away free speech

If anyone needed proof of just how cancerous identity politics is they need only peek at twitter

OC from Sup Forums likely bait but still funny

They won't listen

Honestly haven't really talked to most of these faggoids in months/years. Most are either acquaintances of actual bros or remnants of my libtard days ('bout 4yrs ago).

I try not to make waves. I also like my job and some of these cunts are just crazy enough to feel 'betrayed' and get petty revenge.

She's a highly intelligent, experienced, capable woman in the world of politics but behind on technology.

He said tons, not all, you boardslut.

and morality

Known this cunt since highschool.

She's bi and just got her 'dream job': child psychology.

I weep for the future.

>be in NZ, far away from it all
>expect things to be normal as ever
>atmosphere inside is humid AF from all the liberterds steaming up their phone screens with tears
>my uncompromising grin clearly making people uncomfortable
>leave, wishing I had dropped a MAGA bomb on the drudgery

Frothbook has people in the wrong hemisphere acting like we are in end times

Based Burgers, we salute you

But they should kill themselves.

Are you the Patriots with or without guns?

2/10 obvious bait

M A X I C O
A
X
I
C
O

Thank you, comrade. Shall we MNZGA next?

Because they don't want to believe the truth. It's much more lucrative to play the victim.

>tfw I redpilled the fuck out of a friend today
I started this election disliking Sup Forums and ended up going full Sup Forums by the end. Fuck I love you guys.

Thanks bro.
>It takes a New Zealander to show respect to this great country.
I want you on my side of the wall.

Amazing how quickly "enlightened secular progressives" become fire and brimstone southern preachers when an election doesn't go there way. Check out this spicy number.

And to think, he was so smug just a few hours earlier when I last heard from him. Whatever happened to the right side of history?

I came here from Sup Forums during Sup Forums harbor to shitpost. Ended up staying and the rest is history.

You guys are like family to me.

>check e-mail
>see this

wat do?

>Muh LGBTalphabet
It's almost as if these fuckers never bothered to listen to Trump or something, and just spout this shit because "Well... uh, republicans usually like gays, and Obama gave them special treatment and shit, and I'm afraid that Trump might not treat gays like special snowflakes"

Let's face it, most of these fuckers aren't gay, I doubt they don't know any gay person, besides "That one character in every single modern Sitcom with the lisp and is into fashion and shit", so I guess they're just afraid they won't see funny fashion faggot on their shows anymore. I find it hilarious as these fuckers claim to be pro legbutt, but don't know what the fuck it means, to them it just means "Fashion, lisps, hairdye, ascots, lmao", as if being gay means you have to be into all of that shit, and nothing else, and your sexual identity defines your hobby.

Fuck you Liberals.

As true as all of this may be, she still broke the fucking law, and ignorance of the law is not an excuse.

Best I've gotten out so far, can we sterilize these fucks somehow?

Meant to say "Usually don't like gays", fuck

Can someone make a huge ass compilation of the sjw tears(similar to the lewd manga sayings one) so I can wrap my Secret Santa presents in them?

I can't wait until all these cucks an hero. Making America Great Again one fag at a time.

This is a rational black dude calmly BTFOing my liberal SJW faggot sister

>Actually, the results show some of that. But it mainly shows that people with our view points didn't show up to the polls for their beliefs.

>DON'T BLAME THE PEOPLE THAT DIDN'T VOTE, OR THAT VOTED THIRD-PARTY. THE PEOPLE WHO VOTED FOR TRUMP ARE TO BLAME FOR THIS SHIT SHOW.

>They voted for him because his message spoke to them. For 1 of 2 reasons. The difference of opinion could only be resolved by using our voices. Because they all used theirs.

>His message spoke to their fear of losing their privileged place in the world. "They" outnumber "us:, not least of all because a many of "us" have had our rights stolen from us, have been used and abused and lied to by the system. So don't you dare blame them.

>I'm not blaming anyone. Some made the choice to or not to vote blue. Some made the choice to or not to vote red. If there are lost votes then that's another issue. We're on the same side here. But the facts are that for whatever reason 102 million votes weren't casted. I don't blame. I'm reading the data.

>DON'T BLAME THE PEOPLE THAT DIDN'T VOTE
>DON'T BLAME THE PEOPLE THAT DIDN'T VOTE
How can you be this fucking delusional?

These people act like people chant nigger and hang blacks during Trump rallies.

Come the fuck on, seriously.

I distinctly remember Trump calling out a guy in his audience who was wearing a KKK supports Trump shirt.

Meanwhile Hillarys role model was the fucking KKKs leader.

REKT

meanwhile on noncuck chan full.net/v/res/11197338.html

this is retarded

>Islamophobes
>Muh islam
I fucking hate this with Liberals, it's always Islam, never any other religion, why not something diverse and progressive like Satanism? I mean, what is diverse and progressive about Islam?

It'll just give you guys the same infectious mental illness that they carry. I got into an argument with a "friend" who was blathering on about "How much he hates Trump and how terrible it will be for immigrants" I told him that any legal immigrant including myself does not have anything to worry about. I got a barrage of comments from random people I knew back in middle school talking about how racist he is against Somalians and blablabla. Literally, these are all sheltered white liberals, if you were to ask the black kids at the high school I went to in Minnesota, they'd tell you how much they hate Somalians.

Delete it.

nothing? He's just offering comforting platitudes to the mental toddlers it is now his job to wrangle.
I wonder how long time university staff feel about how universities have changed in the last twenty years

God its a cancer

RUDE

You're supposed to do everything in your power to make them think he's actually Hitler. Make them know their worst fears have come true.

Would that these cunts all had but one throat...

I grew up and live near a rich suburb just north of Los Angeles, and most of my friends are liberals. My FB feed is BTFO so hard

I can crop dozens of posts like these

but they are my friends
I would be even more lonely

Fresh from facebook earlier today. feelsgoodman.exe

INB4 "one" my voice to text rekd me

BTFO

>Pence says some dumb shit bout zapping the gays out of people 16 years ago
>OMFG BIGOTS AND RAPISTS AND HOMOPHOBES REEEEE
>Hillary years ago makes a statement about being against gay marriage and calls blacks super predators.
>LOL STUPID THAT WAS YEARS AGO SHES CHANGED HER STANCE SINCE THEN YOU FASCIST #IMWITHHER

These fucking people.

Fuck em. These sjws have been using the term 'white male' as an insult, calling everything under the god damn sun sexist/racist/whatever. It's good to see them as miserable as they try to make us. You can not reason with a liberal, you will never convince them that they are not somehow oppressed.

Sit back and enjoy those leftist tears.

>6 people I don't even know liked my comment
SILENT MAJORITY
I
L
E
N
T

M
A
J
O
R
I
T
Y

Why do I get the feeling that this whole "minorities vs. Trump" mantra was just pedaled by the media to get him to lose? Something like 38% of Hispanics voted for him. Most of the Catholics(the ones that actually go to the mass on sundays) voted for Trump. I overheard some black guy in the hall way say "probably Trump" when asked who he would have voted for(I guess he didn't vote.

>being this much of an absolute self-hating cuck

If they want to destroy themselves so much why DON'T they sudoku?

fucking this, along with when you bring up Obama saying Hillary is unfit for president in 2008
>"That was 8 years ago, things have changed"
Politics were always anti-LGBT before trump

>White privilege
Stop reading there. These people always write fucking essays on their shit as if people give a shit.

There's literally nothing wrong with this.

i can't seem to get a straight answer. so can someone enlighten me. I get the love for trump, but I see a lot of christfag trump supporters saying we need to put god back in the govt. that seems strange to me?

Why bother? Just let them kill themselves over fear of nothing. It's called natural selection.

went into work this morning and was asked how I was doing. I responded, "Glorious" I had been up late but I haven't been that happy in along time. A few of the women there were not very happy. They are to dumb to realize if a hidden cam followed their husbands around they'd be shocked. Were men, we say stupid shit to each other. Some are worse than others.

>this is what liberals actually believe
killing myself

I bet Trump is gonna be no different from Obama.

Liberals who want to befriend Islam are like white women who own pitbulls.

Sipping on some tears boys, join me

>people will die because of this
I think I've just now realized how unironically I want this.

I haven't really believed "every life is precious" since I was around fifteen, but up until about last year I simply didn't care when morons removed themselves from our gene pools. Hell, I went to a funeral for one and I was probably the only set of dry eyes in the church.

Now I'd honestly wish they'd livestream it. Even if they pussied out with pills. I'd savor every minute of their slow, inevitable deaths. Because these retards are a fucking contagion.

Typical republltard junk. It's their version of pandering to blacks with gibs. They don't actually do anything. They just back everything up with "Muh jesus" and voters dicks get hard.

But Trump didn't do that. He's actually the first republican to not do that in a along time.

RELAX YOU ALL IN USA IS RETARD.
DO PRAY FOR GOD EMPIPIOR, EM IS LAST HOPE OF AMERICA

>omg we're so sorry we silenced you and demonized you for months and months
Holy fuck I am rock hard right now.

LMAO! Satanism is very diverse! Never thought about it. Thanks for making me bust a gut laughing.

Checked, and fuck em. God bless em and fuck em. I am taking a stand against any leftist hate and calling them out on it.

Mike "Homo? That's a no-no" Pence

>being this delusional
pulled straight out of their ass