Why do people think Trump is going to deport LEGAL immigrants and not just ILLEGAL immigrants?

Why do people think Trump is going to deport LEGAL immigrants and not just ILLEGAL immigrants?

Because they are retarded and the only way they can feel right is through unrealistic hyperbole.

Same reason why people thought Obama was going to "take away their guns". Because they live in an echo chamber of retardation.

They were tricked by the media who twisted everything he said as if it applied to every single person.

The only way to stop the erosion of the American foundational white population is to deport non-white legal immigrants.

We can start with the illegals though, that's fine.

Believing their own lies.

He should revoke the immigration act of 1965. That's a start

My sister married someone adopted from Chile, they have two children and are "worried" about them because they look hispanic.

Because he wanted to take away ur guns

maybe cause hes a racist who hates mexicans and whos going to ban all muslims?????

people r retarded what a surprise.
he doesn't declare an amnesty law and put a sign in the white house with welcome refugees in it, also amazing, that's racist

the crooked media employs lies and scare tactics to push their political agenda

Such is the price of miscegenation. I have no pity, the kid better have all his papers in order.

They were born in the US...

but more important
WHERE THE FUCK IS THE POLICE AND THE HORSE CHARGE IN NY? there's lots of commies there

Mental retardation.

Great good luck with that.

If they worry while being legal, they are retarded.

In other words, they are not illegal immigrants, not even immigrants period. There is no chance or reason they would be deported.

Because they like to invent reasons to hate someone.

>There is no chance or reason they would be deported.
Right because the kid has a birth certificate and ID and records as a citizen because he's not a criminal on the run from the law.

So no worries.

He had 8 years and plenty of mass shootings to do that with.

They also think he can turn America into a dictatorship

He's going to get rid of birthright citizenship.

If you agree with the dictator it's not like a dictatorship at all.

Who will throw the first stone? They will be the new terrorists. I'm liking these results.

because they are the same retards who refuse to understand the difference between a semi-auto and automatic firearm.

they will choose believe whatever better justifies their outrage.

and some form of gun control was enacted in every instance. don't you have a memory?

>The facts tell nothing to him, even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents and pictures. ...he will refuse to believe it.... That's the tragedy of the situation of demoralization.

And a republican senate...