These are the states that brought Trump to power. White people united to save us from Clinton...

These are the states that brought Trump to power. White people united to save us from Clinton. Even white women voted for Donald. But more than that, we share our culture, and it's not to late to undo the bullshit the globalists have been pushing down our throats. Thank you brothers, I finally have hope for our future. Honorable mentions to upstate NY, non-urban VA and New Hampshire.

I'm still in the blue.
T_T

NOVA here. I did my part but I still feel like I failed.

Proud to have the Texas flag

From what I understand, you only lost because your governor literally unleashed feral niggers from prison by the tens of thousands and enabled them to vote.

Why is New England so cucked?

Also I failed to mention that we are contiguous bar Alaska and Have a major presence on the east coast. The east coast is not entirely cucked. We can start undoing the damage that Obama was inflicting with redistributing criminal elements from inner cities to outlying towns.

Send help

t. New Jersey

AK was also for Trump doesn't it?

And isn't Michigan full of groids?

1) Very urbanized
2) High concentrations of niggers & spics
3) Epicenter of cultural marxism in the USA
4) NYC is the jew capital of the world
5) Fags love new england, drawing more there, and they naturally gain power since many of them are fucking white males

West Virginia reporting.

We've always had Donald's back. Glad to see the rest of the country has made the right choice.

We need to start throwing out Jewish subversion of our religious and psychological understanding.

Alaska is shown in the lower left corner, not to scale. Michigan still went red in the end, there are tons of whites outside the cities.

>Orange County went blue
California is finally dead, rot in hell.

Nevermind...there is no "AK"

WV here too bro.

68%-27%. I knew she would get schlonged here but that was fucking great.

Same here. Entirely family voted for him. Fucking hate the liberals here. All of them were whining about the results.

what if I'm not white? did I still help?

For the love of God, someone please help Connecticut. This state is the worst.

Shouldn't ME2 get a mention? No? Okay.

Georgia reporting.
You're welcome. Now let's prepare ourselves for memeing Trump's opposition in the House, Senate, and Congress away from D.C.

long island here (nassau county)
i feel so ashamed that clinton won here by around 5%

because the fucking spics and nigs in hempstead/roosevelt/freeport/elmont

we did it PA bros

40 fucking thousand. God dammit Minnesota we were so close

Yeah wtf happened?

NC here
Glad we could be of service to you

If anything New England has far fewer niggers and spics than most of the country.

look at michigans final count

Rural Colorado deserves an honorable mention.

Good work, cunts. I've always respected the American South. Might even move there one day.

CA is a lost cause. I wanted the meme magic to turn it red, but it is way too liberal.

Saw Clinton won it 61% to 33%. That's even better than Obama did in 2012.

Literally forms a T and then some kind of retarded eagle in flight if you really really wanna push that shit hard

30/50 States

hows that for Majority

Shitloads of cushy cuckservatives and boomers, and higher spic and slant-eyed swing to Dems.

>this picture
>no new york
>no california

What point are you trying to make again?

Don't forget the based Amish of PA faggot, and all the people who drove them to vote

>That pic

Fug XD

>2)
wrong

this.

wew lad you're about as sharp as a cottonball

Another point of view. You have almost everything. You need to create land hegemony as push liberals into the sea.

NC and proud here. Still wish we could have saved based McCrory though.

>tfw from abased missouri but stuck in cali
Feels good and bad

Fucking hell, not even the county I live in which was always red went red. Nuke my fucking state please

>CA
yea that was way too much to hope for. we can still be smug about WI and PA, those were pretty huge

>Michigan was red, and I helped

DEPLORABLE MITTEN

Mis sippi first brigade here, MAGA'd and even worked as a volunteer on Election Day. Still haven't found a job but I'm in a lot better mood. Our future is very bright and our race will become strong again

>TFW I'm a non-white from PA

basically every county in non-red states voted red, only the cities are blue in most cases

Anybody have that map the guy claiming to be a time traveler shared?

I voted in Texas but its niggerville in the majorbcities so noggs voted Hillary anyway. Sorry my vote did nothing ;_;

Fuck you racist white cunts

It's really sad actually. That photo is what's left of white america.
It's dwindling. We need a baby boom.

>MN isnt on that list
WORTHLESS ASS FAGGOT CITY BITCHES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

they said the South will rise again...and last night, it did. Based Confederate states (except Virginia)

I love every one of you.

Too many imported illegals and most likely some rigging involved.

Thank PA

OKLAHOMA here. Every county went red.

kinda know that feel:
>live in state with absolutely no chance of going blue
>"Hillary has no chance of taking us, might as well stay home"
>still have house seats to vote on, so decide to vote
>state goes red in all races

That's true. But even the whites there are pretty cucked. As are the legal Asians.

And blacks still voted Dem as usual. I was really banking on them turning it around. But Trump only got 8%. Romney got 7% in 2012.

We owe this one to the rural working class whites. Trump absolutely killed it in the rural areas. Almost every rural county was 70% Trump or better.

>And isn't Michigan full of groids?

Only in the cities of Detroit and Muskegon. The rest of the state is Germanic, Dutch in the west and Nordic in the north.

>leaving out maine cd-2 that swung over 40 points in Trump's direction

Texas was only a 9 point spread this election. It was 14 in 2012.

Still happy we won, but that worries me a little bit. Hopefully we can turn the Rust Belt permanently red. I'm very proud of Ohio and PA this election. PA was really unexpected.

Michigan is still 80% white 10% black and 10% arab and hispanic

NC here, will he end this hb2 shit once and for all?

About PA... unless we work on increasing the rural population we'll be overwhelmed by the cities again. It was tremendously shocking that we managed it despite Filthy's insane 85:15 split.

Seeing Michigan be red after all these years brings a tear to my eye.

How dumb are you?

>Tfw the faggots at KU and KCK kept Kansas from having every county go red

You're telling me. I'm a Michigander and literally my entire family voted Trump.

Voted Hillary, but knew a lot of upstate NY would vote Red.

Damn, what a ride.

At least most our liberals keep themselves contained so we never have to interact with them.

TX is being overrun by hipsters fleeing CA then trying to turn it into CA. In exchange we're seeing the rust belt going red.

He actually didn't need PA to win, but it was a nice pickup.

But you are right. I'm hoping we can bring back some of those manufacturing jobs for working class white men to start families again. That could really help the rural areas.

Rural flight is killing us, we just had enough to make it count yesterday.

Filthy needs to be gassed btw, the nigs there are some of the worst.

Pretty surprised Florida went red.

Thank you, geezers in the I-4 exurbs!

Is there any anime character that can defeat Pennsylvania?

He needed to win PA to get Hillary and Obama to give up on recounts.

Yeah it definitely made things safer. Still, I think he is going to end up with 306 or something like that, once Michigan and Arizona are finalized.

Plus you kept Toomey. A bit of a cuck on some issues, but at least he is workable.

what is it about FL that no one can ever know which way it will swing? Same amount of electoral votes as NY but can easily go either way every 4 years.

Any Mexican intellectuals around? Please explain the deeper meaning behind this pic

Let's all remember the brave anons who swung Florida onto the right side of history

Oregon here

I dwell amongst the enemy

Surrounded on all sides, there are too few of us.

We will carry on as long as we can. If we should fall, tell of our defiance.

Yeah that's what worries me. And since the Califags are U.S. citizens, not much can be done. I mean, don't get me wrong, Texas should be safe for a long time. But it was an interesting statistic.

Sadly enough, Califag antics are why we have a blue Nevada and blue Colorado.

Let california secede and the rest of the country becomes majority conservative instantly.

DO IT YOU FUCKS

RUDE

Hey, Maine gave the Don one electoral vote. Don't leave us out!

Given that Don's the Republican candidate, we got good numbers from Hispanics and Blacks too. Break the conditioning, senpai.

because they always want to open a bed and breakfast

Actually I was a bit disappointed with those.

Trump won 29% of Hispanics and 8% of blacks. That's only a small upgrade from Romney who won 27% of Hispanics and 7% of blacks.

What really won this election was rural working class whites turning out in massive numbers.

I think what helped us with black voters is that a lot of them didn't turn out.

As an Arizona citizen, I'm proud.

>white people
>culture

Rednecks + Bible thumpers +Cubans + Old conservative retirees from up North + Puerto Ricans + liberal transplants + conservative transplants + Mexicans + Haitians

More whites voted for Clinton.

Face it, a lot of whites are cucked. The few places where white people are universally uncucked are in the Montana-Dakotas area.

Same, it was something having him here twice in the last two weeks

Seeing America vote in Trump has made me want to be American.

How do I get started?

florida is where grumpy old boomers (generally conservative) go to retire but is also native home for latinos and other generally democrat voting groups

trade citizenship with me

>Frogposting
>not based Florida Gatorposting

that's another thing I want to ask. What makes AZ go red? I'm honestly asking, is there just less mexicans than in surrounding states?

if that was possible id seriously take you up on that offer.