He gets thrown into the Marvel universe, which hero does he try to improve?

He gets thrown into the Marvel universe, which hero does he try to improve?

Carol Danvers?

Not even he can improve Carol.

No one. His reason for improving Wally is to try to convince him to go back in time and change things. Without that caveat he'd just be an insane man with powers that make him go more insane.

Plz keep your shitty meme villains in your own Universe.
I would hate to deprive Flash of one of his dozen Evil Clone bad-dudes.

Hank Pym.

He should have been a god amongst men, but instead is only known for his worst mistakes.

Which one is it again?

What the fuck was DC thinking, giving flash two nearly identical nemesis with two confusingly interchangeable names? Could they make things even more confusing?

I like this answer.

alternatively he could work to try to improve Doom

Doom is the man he wants to be. For better or worse. To change, a man must want to change.

Maybe have both of them get the same arm ripped off in a crossover fight scene.

GOD DAMN IT!

doom wouldnt tolerate his fuckery

he'd kill him first chance he got

>LetmehelpyouVictorrr....you can be better!
>Doom, thinks not buffoon.
>Doom hijacks Hunter's powers to fuck with the F4.

That's called legacy, the are both Zoom just like Barry and Wally are both Flash

Then speed force machine malfunction like always because he didn't got Zoom advices on how to control those powers and he get send to the past or some shit like that.

"Kamalaletmeshowyouhowstrongyoucouldheifyouembrembradedyourpowers."
"Does anyone understand what this guy is saying?"

Eobard was dead till blackest night,it wasnt confusing and even then,Zolomon us refered to as zoom mire than eobard imao

No, they are completely unrelated. neither of them followed the other in their foot-step.

>Zolomon us refered to as zoom mire than eobard imao
You having a stroke in the middle of your answer isn't really helping making things clearer.

Spider-man. Why do you think so much bad stuff happens to him?
>"It was me Peter"

Weak bait.

Pete is already destined to be the greatest hero, or was at one point.

Time to tap in Pietro's potential

Take him from MCU Bullet Catcher to Fox Speed God level

I don't think Zoom uses the Speed Force.

100% Reed Richards

>smartest man on earth
>smartest living thing in the universe
>capable of creating pretty much anything
>wasting away being led by others

>i was that bottle carol!

wrong zoom

This is Hunter Zolomon, who spent his life antagonizing wally, because he thought that heroes were born from tragedy, therefore every shitty thing he does to wally would make wally a stronger hero. You're thinking of Eobard, who just really fucking hates barry

Hunter is a legacy of Eobard, he became Zoom because he thought wally needed an arch-nemesis, in order to reach his maximum potential as a superhero. the best way to do so was to bring back the yellow/red costume of Eobard

my bad.

but how would setting carol up to be an alcoholic only for her to overcome it be on par with hunter's MO?

At the time there wasn't a problem. Barry had been dead for years and Thawne hadn't been relevant for a decade. There was no other yellow clad speedster running around to harass Wally.

While at the same time there was a Flash, a kid Flash, that future kid who is a Flash but does not call himself Kid Flash, another guy in a 98% same costume also calling himself Flash, and an old guy from the 40's who calls himself Flash? Not forgetting the other two with the last name Quick, or that 1800's guy who shows up from time to time, the America themed lady who is a Flash but does not call herself a Flash or even uses a single quick themed title at all,

...Yea two yellow guys is really annoying

How is Doom supposed to do the first thing about a Speedster? The second Thawne wants Doom erased from the timestream he is gone. And there will not be a single thing Doom could do about it

Maybe God shouldn't be beating women

Spider-Man. Because we all know Peter needs more shit like this to deal with.

Kamala Khan.

God is known for not caring about women

I was actually thinking he should give some “lessons” to some of the newer Marvel heroes like Kamala or Miles cause god knows that they need an actual challenge or threat to deal with.

Better question, if Eobard could hate one man in Marvel so much to kill their parents and say "IT WAS ME _____" too, who would Eobard hate?

>I was that bottle Kal-El!!!

Parker seems the easy choice

IT WAS ME, TONY!

"IT WAS ME, PETER! I DID IT. I KILLED UNCLE BEN!"

Tries to improve quicksilver, is finally defeated forever when he realizes he's hopeless and gives up.

That said, I'm waiting for the day that Jay, Barry, Wally, black Wally, and Bart all show up to a crime scene at the same time.
And then someone asks for their names.

Starts by trying to fill the Wally shaped gap with Quicksilver, and gets bored after a while and a few tragedies.
Not sure who he moves onto next. Scott Summers?

>by mysterious means, Zolomon winds up in the MU
>tries to """""improve""""" Hank Pym
>now there are two Doctor Dooms running around
>unable to contain two such gigantic egos, the MU explodes
JUST AS PLANNED

TZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNTCHHHHH

Who in the Marvel Universe is an earth born hero who has traveled through time before and is able to do so again without aid?

The one australian chick from the X-men who got written out awhile back? Time bubble girl. If I remember right her gimmick turned into time travelling and that making her hate Cyclops.

He kills a lot of parents.

Out of everyone, Vic is the most likely to survive a time paradox.

He's got decades of time travel experience and magic.