Remember those guys from that band, Limozeen?

Remember those guys from that band, Limozeen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HmEUhxJY7xw
youtu.be/9aK5t5XyMw0
youtube.com/watch?v=O6wfCqAsB3A
youtube.com/watch?v=gHP2GYo42mY
lostinthestacks.libsyn.com/episode-366-homestar-runner-gone-in-a-flash?tdest_id=157087
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wait, are they still Limozeen?

WE'RE STILL LIMOZEEEEEEN

But.. they're in space

But we're in SPACE?

does anyone remember the rock school series from newgrounds?

youtu.be/HmEUhxJY7xw They're great live!
But they're no Matt Chapman live
youtu.be/9aK5t5XyMw0

I wish we could see that entire thing in good quality
whyyy wasnt anyone spending a few bucks to do that?

I'm afraid I've got some bad news, boys. You're in space!

I love how their manager wasn't just voiced by mike but looked just like him too
Mike is so aware of what his role is. sometimes you're the Ron Howard, sometimes you're the Clint Howard and only in that family could Ron BE the Ron of his family

What are you talking about? There's only Rondleman.

Rondleman works in Regional Shipping Management Resources.

It sucks that no good recordings of either 20th anniversary show exist. It's all cellphone quality...

youtube.com/watch?v=O6wfCqAsB3A

at least we get the toons in higher quality, on DVD and increasingly on youtube, sometimes even edited slightly for better pacing

This is the second Limozeen thread I see in the past 24 hours. Are the Brothers Chap looking the gauge interest in a Limozeen series?

I'd watch it
I'd watch it nine times

>tfw GH:80s

youtube.com/watch?v=gHP2GYo42mY

Huh. I never knew Limozeen got into a GH game.

i'm pretty sure you can put anything you want into GH

Yeah, but I just assumed this was official.

It is.

shit really? that's cool. is that before or after that video where Larry was playing a guitar hero guitar

I was there. Any questions?

yes. butt's twelve by pies?

lostinthestacks.libsyn.com/episode-366-homestar-runner-gone-in-a-flash?tdest_id=157087

i hate everything about the modern computer era

>"Have you thought about some kind of flash emulator that could run in a browser"
that's called having an old browser with flash installed. until phones completely kill computers, you can just download any program you want and run it

>yfw Robot Chicken is about to turn every Homestar Runner thread into a shitshow

i dont get why people are so upset that H*R has been included among the dozens of other things robot chicken has included in a rapid everything-gets-killed montage. That's not only not some horrible disrespect, it's almost appropriate since robot chicken is the direct descendant of old newgroundsy web humor.

But why are they in space? There's no reason for them to be in space.

HEART OF A LION
AND THE WINGS OF A BAT