Was he a sociopath?

Was he a sociopath?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cIFmnn47OoM
desuarchive.org/co/thread/97386320/#97389140
theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2017/06/when-your-child-is-a-psychopath/524502/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He was just the average /r9k/ poster

Zoo Wee Mama

what the fuck is the mentality of the person who drew this

Honestly it’s a crime that Manny hasn’t gotten at least one comeuppance yet

they probably only drew it when they saw the theme of this thread
drawfags are everywhere

>Tomoko of all people is less of an asshole now than Greg

Look at the filenames, there's no way this was made right here and now.

He shows more signs of being a Schizophrenic than a sociopath. Mainly due to the fact that he believes that he's secretly the star of a TV show/movie.

I read these books with my kid and they were surprisingly alright
they went to shit when his family got that fucking pig

>Greg is a narcissistic prick
>Rodrick's a delinquent
>Manny is emotionally stunted and also a manipulative cunt
>Frank is a hardass who thinks his kids are disappointments
>Susan treats her teenage sons like fucking preschoolers and spoils the youngest one like a king
This entire family is fucked.

is there a difference between the two?

Greg doesn't deserve a friend like Rowley.

fuck off mumkey

face it Sup Forums. you ARE a greg

ZOO WEE MAMA

I am Tomoko

yes

youtube.com/watch?v=cIFmnn47OoM

>Do ya like Twisted Wizard?

which anonymous Sup Forums poster is da mumkey?

10 yo who thinks guns and blood humor is shocking and hilarious. He sneaks onto addicting games.com during school and watches edgy video game parodies on Youtube.

thanks for the laugh, user

Greg is supposed to chronologically be in high school by now. Huge missed opportunity for new material or to end the series on a high note

Newfags
desuarchive.org/co/thread/97386320/#97389140

>TFW book 5 was supposed to be Greg's last year in middle School
Did the last two books put him in high school yet, or is he just eternally in 8th grade at this point?

How would Greg fare in university

Isn’t that the Truman Show symptom I kinda had that for a bit in middle school coincidently but I realist it was just me being crazy, now I have the eerie feeling that I’m in a comic book

Fraternity hazing death

He would last one semester

Yeah the author decided to keep him in a perpetual hell of being stuck in middle school would be a cool if Greg acknowledged how weird it’s is that he hasn’t been getting any lder

>implying he even makes in it the first place and doesn't end up turning into one of those types who claims to be "lazy but smart" and posts all day either on reddit or /r9k/

Oh, user...

we all know exactly what the future holds for dear gregory...

>You've all had this coming for a long time.
>You could have acknowledged my intelligence and greatness, but you instead decided to shun me. Now I'll have to show you how great I am in the best way nature allows: Natural Selection. God has the ability to take life and that makes him God. In taking life, I shall be God as well. Rowley was too weak to become a God. So I excluded him from this plan. Fuck you Rowley. if I see your ass in the hall I'm blowing your ass away like I should have long ago. Thanks for getting me the Tec9 though dumbass.
>...I hate you people for leaving me out of so many fun things. And no don't fucking say, "well thats your fault" because it isnt, you people had my phone #, and I asked and all, but no. no no no dont let the weird looking Greg KID come along, ohh fucking nooo.

diary of a school shooter

No he doesn't, but for now, he's all thats keeping Columbine 2.0 from happening.

this one was just drawn

different art style

No.
He was a supreme gentlemen

no i just didnt put much time into it. also i used paint 3d instead of manga studio. i did the other three w manga studio.

do you remember what it was like being a kid?

all kids are sociopaths.

>all kids are sociopaths
user, I have some band news~

Who?

Diary of a wimpy kid was a good film.

>all kids are sociopaths
my niece cried while watching the Land Before Time.
Thats not how it works.

>”Like I said I’ll be famous one day”

i like how much of an asshole he was, i shoudl re read

>Greg doesn't deserve a friend like Rowley.

Hmmm...

Yes, and while we are at it the older brother from the Superfudge books was an asshole too.

>A massively antisocial high school nerd who was a shut-in gamer at the beginning of their story has made more headway in not being a jerk to people due to lack of social skills.
That maybe a matter of time scale, since Watamote takes place over a year or 2, and I don't know how much time passed between the first Diary and the latest one.

It's been a while since I read them, but I remember books 1 and 2 each taking place over one school year. Even if Greg is stuck in a floating timeline where he's stuck in 8th(?) grade now he's still had two years to clean up his act.

Sort of but Manny definitely is
He literally almost starved and froze his family to death by hoarding the food and electricity

He's shown signs of empathy, and actually has done some genuinely good things
>Doesn't tell anyone that Rowley ate the cheese
>refuses to rat Rowley out when he gets in trouble for accidentally vandalizing the school, even though he would have gotten in less trouble for doing so
>refuses to buy a stolen science fair project from some high school dropouts
>finds a diamond ring belonging to his grandma that's worth a fuck ton, but just hides it again so his family doesn't tear itself apart.
This "greg is le sociopath" meme is fucking stupid. Greg is a horrible person, sure. But he shows some signs of empathy. As the books go on, he matures a great deal.

fucking YES
jesus christ

yes and his family is the worst

while not about Greg this is a nice article about children psychopaths and how to help manage them
theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2017/06/when-your-child-is-a-psychopath/524502/

I relate to Tomoko more than Greg, I was a shithead and a weeb but I don't lock people out of their own homes and do shit things to them for the fuck of it.

Huh interesting read. I wonder if it's worth it thought? To fix these people so off ear. I wonder if one could introduce more matter into the brain someway to grow the parts that are missing matter?