I genuinely want to hear the reactions of what the Mexican posters here think about Trump becoming president. Sad...

I genuinely want to hear the reactions of what the Mexican posters here think about Trump becoming president. Sad? Don't care? Happy?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/world/the_americas/mexico-congressional-committee-nixes-same-sex-marriage-bill/2016/11/09/dbd2b980-a6e2-11e6-ba46-53db57f0e351_story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I dont want to go back to mexico

you are not welcome here either chicano

I live with some liberal spaniards and germans, the german girl was almost crying with a "Oy vey, it's annutha shoah" while I was happy at the though of Hillary going to jail

But don't you feel that this is going to hurt your country economically, especially if he forces you to pay for the wall?

im glad

his victory speech was completely devoid of any mention of the wall. i find that fishy

in any case, all he can do is tax remesa money (which doesnt really affect anyone since you can send money in many other ways other than wire transfer) and withhold foreign aid, which again never reaches the actual people in any discernible way and just helps pump up gdp figures

im skeptical about any wall being build tho

The dollar was already though the roof, some things are going up but at least my family in the north will not have to breath radioactive ash.
About the wall, if you have more power you make an outrageous threat first and then let them negotiate on something more realistic, makes you look benevolent but powerful.

>while I was happy at the though of Hillary going to jail

he already broke that promise in his victory speech

i fear he is going to start flip flopping. the wall would have been good for us, probably too good to expect it to be real

The Mexican media (who happened to talk shit about trump all the time) say that they are scared as fuck because "nobody" cant even predict what he will and what he wont be able to do, the main problem is that we have a lot of commercial shit going on with them because we are right next to each other, and destroying that bond would doom our economy, however thats, why im happy

I personally feel this is a gold opportunity for us as country to ditch all the corrupt politicians that have destroyed our country by being totally depending on what happens to the gringos economy, we really need to start behaving like a country if we want to have a future, this is bad new yes, but for our politicians mostly.

3rd generation mexican american from the US , personally I could care less it's not going to affect me or my family. My brothers asian girlfriend was crying to us saying we were going to be homeless and kicked out of our house I literally laughed for a good hour.

0 fucks given

>he already broke that promise in his victory speech
Well, fuck. The memes are still better.

Although, I am worried about closing the border to drug trade without a plan. I do not want every cartel to become Los Zetas for not being able to sell drugs.

Whatever is done must be done suddenly and at the same time as an operation to knock them down while they are economically weak

lol my family at mexico city just said the same, they think the world is gonna end, but right before that donald trump wants to kick them from their on homes at mexico, just because he got elected

Tijuanafag here
dollar/peso ratio is going fucking nuts since yesterday night
many business here, especially renting and leasing, are bound to take a major hit, since most of them are payed in dollar

lucky for some of us we get payed in dollars

The only real worry in my neck of the woods is expats who are legally immigrating their husbands/wives/partners will have a harder time with the immigration process. A couple others just got approved for their tourist permits and are sad they might get taken away after years of applying for them. The Peso is already in the tank so that's not much of a worry.

Also the Meximedia is going absolutely fucking bonkers over Trump getting elected but nobody really gives a shit about the elites of Mexico. Most of them have dual citizenship in the USA or another country so whatever Trump does won't affect them.

>He fell for the wall meme

Come on carnal, use logic, the wall isn't gonna do anything.

I don't care about his S̶election. He will be shot though. Mexican Uncle Toms are annoying too.

Anchor baby, eat my ass.
But on a serious note, I supported him, how the fuck are people nearing their 60-70s that have been in this country for years and not bother to gain citizenship?
If you're illegal, fuck off. The only reason your kids are crying are because they're out of a home and a source of food and income when your ass gets deported.
I also support him with the wall along with other of his policies.

Come to Canada and "culturally enrich" the libtards here please

Seems like dark times ahead for Mexico. The Mexican peso took a dip. Having to pay for the fucking wall.

But at least we beat the Juden this time. The end of leftism is nigh!

>The only real worry in my neck of the woods is expats who are legally immigrating their husbands/wives/partners will have a harder time with the immigration process.

trump has never been against legal inmigration, just against illegal immigrants who never seek to regularize their citizenship and work out of contract

>Seems like dark times ahead for Mexico

>i believe anything televisa tells me

kek

Overall, the media and normies are angry since the meme was to hate Trump.

My knowledge in politics isn't good enough to know if this is good or bad for the country, at this point i'm sure it could go either way. but i can't wait to see what happens with the whole wall situation, i'll make sure to make some popcorn when Trump brings up that topic again, which should be soon since that was one of his first promises right?

The current president and both vice presidents have stated multiple times that they are not paying for the wall, also all 3 of the major political parties are strongly against it and support what the president has said. Media thinks it's not going to happen as well as the normies of course.

> the dollar didn't go over 20 pesos today

>The Mexican peso took a dip

Fun fact, peso was around 23 or 24 in the morning, it's now 19.

SJWs BTFO

More nationalism in Mexico

Rise of the dollar means people will prefer to buy Mexican products

It's not so bad, currently the economy is bad but like Brexit it'll all return to normal soon

Im hispanic. Im fucking ecstatic.

meh, been through Nixon, Reagan, Bush, ... and in Mexico the conquista

this was just food scraps for the ignorant hillbillies

>tfw not an anchor baby because your parents entered legally
>tfw family voted Trump to get rid of illegals who make us look bad

This

The peso is going to get fucked for the next 2 years unless our business leaders get their shit straight.

Luckily since you gringos will get a shit ton of disposable income soon, youll start spending the cash south of the border like you used to do 8 years ago, keeping Mexico from becoming a total shithole.

>trump won't become the nominee!
>trump won't become the president!
>trump won't build the wall!
>m-mexico won't pay for the wall!

Thank god I was born puerto rican and not a dirty mexican bandito, literally lmao'ing @ you beans

Los Mexicanos en Sup Forums están redpileados?

>that's our falt

Here is what you dont realize.

Trump is great for the Mexican people.

He is going to team up with Mexico and wipe out the cartels.

He is going to have Mexico help build the mutually beneficial wall

He is going to force Mexico to have a higher standard for workers rights, including benefits.

>Thank god I was born puerto rican

Un pueltoliqueño por aquí? PueltoLico no estaba a punto de irse a bancarrota?

This user speaks wisely

Aquellos que alaban a un idolo (drumpf), no.

I think the only ways to force Mexico to pay for the wall would be a) economic sanctions (which nobody else would go along with, so Mexico would be fine) or b) declaring war and demanding reparations (which would mean everybody impose economic sanctions of their own on the USA and so the House/Senate would never risk it)

viva trump

>He is going to team up with Mexico and wipe out the cartels.

When Americans stop buying or consuming drugs, i will believe it.

>He is going to have Mexico help build the mutually beneficial wall

Le wall isn't gonna be built son.

>He is going to force Mexico to have a higher standard for workers rights, including benefits.

Maybe

kek

Here in North México had a Trump candidate last year.

His name is El Bronco

did you listen his acceptance speech?

he is going soft because there is now a team in charge of what he says. if you arent highly skeptical of his campaign promises right now you are delusional; people where chanting about the wall and he didnt even deign to mention it a little

Also im very sad that our own Donald didnt live to this day, so we could have both had awesome President Donalds

Work was fucking glorious today. All the Filipinos and Mexicans are buying nooses.

Well, I knew this was going to happen.

I have been with Trump since the first time.
I've witnessed through the entire time.
I proudly shitposted in the first /tg/

Now, all that awaits for us Mexicans is to find ourselves something that we have lost since a long time ago:
Humillity

I pray for you and I to make it

puerto ricans are fucking gross, all of you act like nignogs and your women cuck your own men for black guys also your skin color looks like a shit tan

See, MAKE MEXICO GREAT AGAIN!

We had similiar thread yesterday. Shit was epic.

This is a fascinating take. I wish you all the best huevos en el pinche mundo, cabron. Viva Mexico!!!!

I think he asks for 4 times of what he thinks he's going to get.

He asks for the wall, he's gonna get immigration reform.

The problem is, that the wall was such a promise, that if it doesn't get built, I doubt he will get re-elected. Depends on what his poll numbers say. If halfway through his presidency nobody is talking about the wall, he may drop it. But if his data guys say he needs to build it, he'll build it.

It's pretty easy to build a wall.

You are cannibalistic shitbags and you deserve the country in which you live. You call yourselves nationalists but you hate your own people. I have never seen such a vile display of hypocrisy by any other nationality.

You guys truly deserve the hate you receive from the world.

We could wreck mexicos economy overnight. Theyre p much dependent on us bc of NAFTA.

Truth. Nafta and tpp have fucked Mexico sideways.

The false song of globalism has been unsung.

I'm kinda disappointed at the results of the election, particularly because trump getting into the white house will not benefit us at all *if* he actually keeps his promises (very unlikely).

I don't care about whether illegals can move to the US or not, the fact is that a wall isn't going to stop cartels from sending drugs and further corrupting our society, all it does is to prevent some illegals from crossing the border.

Supposedly trump is a smart man, yet he has never touched the topic of legalization of all drugs in the US, his only plan is to wall off immigrants in mexico and let cartels line up their pockets while they continue to rape the country.

Not that I think the US must do something about cartels directly, but since cartels and US drug addicts don't exist in a vacuum alone in Mexico, I think that holding a stance towards drug legalization would be a must, for a supposedly rational man like Donald trump.

The only reason why I don't like trump is because of his inane establishment stance on drugs, in short, all he is doing in regards to Mexico is avoiding any responsibility and further dividing us as neighboring nations.

I'm happy as all fick.

im actually happy because i hate immigrants and i find trump funny as fuck :c

Oddly enough, My Asian friend was scared for all Hispanics/Latinos in the US.

He then tried to argue that "since the Americans were illegals it's OK for people to be here illegally now days".

>You guys truly deserve the hate you receive from the world.

the world loves us you silly burger

Mexifag here.
I saw your post, crossed your open bought a phone since his "wall" hasn't been constructed as of yet. I did this just to have a US flag. And Trump's cool with me.

So true. They're so proud of being Mexican yet they don't want to live there and have anchor babies in the U.S.

I listened to his entire speech.
There was no amnesty for Hillary.
She's going to prison.

american born mexican with legal parents here. Ricans are the niggers of hispanics/latins.

So they seek out other trading partners. I'm sure that plenty of people would take them - much of Europe seems pretty horrified at this turn of events.

This faggot is blue pilled

>When Americans stop buying or consuming drugs, i will believe it.
weed just got legalized in California.

Building the wall is not a problem, the problem is paying all those guards and people to constantly keep it in check.
He would have to build a fuckhuge fort instead of just a wall to permanently station troops there.

did you notice the 2 minutes where he sucked her dick and gushed about her "service" to your country

How adelitas doing nowadays?

>Let's generalize all Mexicans :^)

The ones who migrate to USA are mostly the poorfags from here, a proud Mexican doesn't leave his country even in the most difficult times.

Mexicans who immigrated to USA and stayed there aren't real Mexicans.

already posted on a similar thread but here it goes cause i get to post more of picardia

>Tfw my country should be the most triggered
>we instead create memes and banter regarding the election
>no crying or bitching
>am even going to a party and get wasted because Trump won, The reason being to forget he actually won
>She even told me they were going to have a captain america pinata to destroy it
>going to get pussy and drunk thanks to El Trompo

>ad hominem and le blupill maym
How about you enlighten me with more meme intellectualism?

They deny their own people (wetbacks), advocate making their lives miserable yet they're receiving billions of dollars. There is no bigger leech, most assholish shitbag in this world than the mexican.

LONG LIVE THE WAR ON DRUGS

WE STILL WANT ARE DRUGS BY THE WAY

LONG LIVE THE WAR ON DRUGS

>we get 2B a year in counterdrug aid but we're too fucking stupid and incompetent to militarily defeat a gang of indio goblins armed with machetes and gold-plated AKs
Die in a fire, chalupa.

>Dont care about illegals
>Wall wont stop cartels

>itt BEANERS KEKS FOR BWC

Pretty much true

A lot of Mexicans here didn't give a single fuck, we make fun about it, that's why I'm proud to be Mexican, we just don't take things too seriously and we just chill out.

I was with since since he first talked about immigrants. Lo hicimos!

They migrated because they couldn't stand living in that shitpile of a country among such shitty people. I empathize with them but at the same time think illegal immigration is fucked up, inhumane even. Nobody should subject themselves to second-class citizenship.

It would be better if they hadn't come here at all. But I understand why they would.

May you live forever, mexishit.

>going to get pussy

Hopefully they are better looking than the Mexican women we have here in Tennessee.

they stop being our people the moment they decide to leave and seek the American Fantasy

most of remesa money is dirty, so whoever receives it here and gloats about it is also scum

Getting a Visa is hard because all the people who overstay their Visas and illegal immigrants, even if you check for everything they can still deny you the Visa just for whatever reason. Once the illegal immigration problem gets solved it will be more easier for legal people to get a Visa.

Yes.
4D chess....

Cameras would be more effective than guards placed along the border, but outposts can be staffed with the current number of border patrol troops out there.

Most drugs and human trafficking occurs through trucks and there are ways to deal with it, but our government isn't run by people who are interested in results really. I think Trump is right when he says a lot of these people are political hacks who get a lot of credit for not doing much. When you list on paper Obama's accomplishments, there aren't really a lot of things. The Reinvestment act, Obamacare, the bailouts, the student loan act, pulling out of Iraq and various droning operations. Literally nothing has happened in 8 years that was really all that good.

I'ts the best feeling ever, Hillary should be sentenced to a thousand deaths.

We did it boys, MAGA.

post mexican trump memes

Are Mexicans redpilled?

washingtonpost.com/world/the_americas/mexico-congressional-committee-nixes-same-sex-marriage-bill/2016/11/09/dbd2b980-a6e2-11e6-ba46-53db57f0e351_story.html

I would rather Trump implement heavy fines/punishments for buisnesses that are caught hiring illegal immigrants. Also to cut federal funding for "sanctuary cities" that are actively enabling illegal immigrants with things like access to city services like banks, IDs, driver licenses, etc.

It would be cheaper to encourage more self deportations than build the wall.

It would be nice if drugs were decriminalized so cartels would he given less power. If drugs could be easily ordered online from anywhere around the world the cartels would suddenly lose all their power.

My family came here leagally 2 generations ago.. feels good man...

Well said. The guy hasnt even sat down on the oval office and mexican media and gov are shitting bricks drawing comparisons with Hitler and other nonsense. Instead of taking it as a challenge to man the fuck up and get to work.

These corrupt fucks once thought Obama would let the illegals roam free because he was black and were thinking the same about Hillary because she is a woman.

parents came legally, i won't be affected so i dont really care
kinda glad that the libs didnt win

God's trips. Checked.

How old are you?

>cartels infiltrate the gubmint
>gubmint gets money to fight cartels
>it doesnt work
>burger doesnt understand why

nice

we should send all our politicians to start building the wall

Are there any sovereign states around today that didn't throw people off their land at some point?

>2 billion a year
Source?

Also, I could make the same argument for the US.

>live in a country with an economy of 15 trillion, a huge spying network inside the country, with a honest law enforcement and system to capture criminals
>can't even control their millions of drug addicts and drug peddlers which are 10 times less wealthy, powerful, violent as cartels

The war on drugs can't be won, retard. It's like thinking you can ban alcohol, and we all know what happened there.

>im totally a nationalist guise but fuck my people pls raep us xDDDD

Nobody else in the world is as fucked up to their own people as you "people"