I've got you now skeletor....You can't run...in fact, there's no need to...since we're all alone

>I've got you now skeletor....You can't run...in fact, there's no need to...since we're all alone.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lMGfENjTFjw
youtube.com/watch?v=DpypRK9wCtY
youtube.com/watch?v=TwU-3MvnrEE
youtube.com/watch?v=EpkFUpURmLk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Isn't Skeletor his uncle?
Is this gay incest?

I wanna spend my life pleasuring a real man like He-Man

>I wanna spend my life pleasuring a real man like Skeletor.
FTFY.

DEEP
DARK
FANTASY

YOU FOOL GET THE FUCK OFF!

Skeletor belongs to Evil Lyn.

THE PIZZA HE-MAN
EAT IT

Imagine van darkholme as a he man figure?

why would I need to when Skeletor is right there

>why doesn't he-man just rape skeletor

ME CONOCIAN COMO ADAM, PRINCIPE DE GAYSKULL

Sup Forums is such an interesting place.

How can a skeleton by so ripped, when he has no muscles? Does he even have a dick left?

and I sayy
yeaaaaaaa yeaaaaaaa eaaaaaaaah yeaaaaaa

youtube.com/watch?v=lMGfENjTFjw

>TFW i spent over 50$ on a carrying case for all my little he man figures
Worth every penny

Would you?

In the 02 cartoon, Skeletor was originally just a blue guy who looked like a rando fantasy Dracula until he had his face wrecked by acid (and it was his own fault too.) He then made a deal with Hordak to not die from his injuries and Hordak ...basically..hit him with enough evil magic to turn him into a lich. His skull isn't connected to his body, it's just free floating over a somewhat mutated husk of his original form..

I kinda liked the idea better when skeletor was just an undead wizard instead of once being some faggy pretty boy with a mustache.

>His skull isn't connected to his body, it's just free floating over a somewhat mutated husk of his original form..

Well. That's much better.

youtube.com/watch?v=DpypRK9wCtY

SOY UN TROLAZO
ME GUSTA EL PEDAZO

youtube.com/watch?v=TwU-3MvnrEE

Fucking kek, I missed those so much. He never did anything similar to ivan, crepusculo or harry potter again, did he?

Watch it? Fuck no I hate gay looking shit

That was he's peak, everything after that was just downhill for him.

He did Rambo.

youtube.com/watch?v=EpkFUpURmLk

LLEGO EL BIGOTEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

YES RAPE SKELETOR END THIS MADNESS

Yes, i knew that too. I meant new trailers or movies. Recently I discovered he made the second part of Harry Potter.

Me conocian como Adam principe de Gayskool hasta que me meti una espada en el orto! ahora soy I-VAN! y soy un trolazo! youtube.com/watch?v=TwU-3MvnrEE

Man it sure sucks to have Women literally throw themselves at you to breed you a future heir to your empire but lack dick for doing so, Also what Skeletor power levels are? Ainz levels are literally world breaking OP in this case

I would watch the shit out of this.

he still gotta dick yo

posting my wealth of skeletor pictures

why is skeletor so much cooler than that conan rip off He Man?

Fact skeletons make the best husbandos

get money fuck bitches

Yes, we all love and worship Skeletor.

But what about Hordak?

What's the general consensus on him (or the Evil Horde in general)?

or just be one I guess

>neither of these thots wearing Evil-Lyn helmets

In to the trash it goes.

Not when they have goddamn eyes.

he was supposed to be the big bad of season 3 for the '02 show but they canceled it after only 2.

damn shame they built him up well

maybe the one of the left is just her on her off day

>that pic

Which reminds me, sequel featuring an Evil Horde/Lunataks team up when?

i meant right jesus Im dumb today

Oh I plan to

skeletor dont even give a fuck about death

Posting superior Dia de Muertos movie characters/waifus

Im done

He beat up the entire Justice League and then He-man did the same so FTL planet buster at least in the 2015 series.

Quiet you, Hector is cute! CUTE!!!

Not my fault Disney can't design expressive faces without giving them terrible eyes.

And Shadow Weaver. All the evil bitches love Skeletor's dick.

I'm straight and I'd suck his cock just to see what it was like. No butt stuff. I'm not THAT curious.

Hey, not yea.

What would a Skeletor/Dr. Doom crossover be like?

Skeletor belongs to me

Have the Mummy from the Thundercats?

THE BABY

gay

Pat, shush. Don't you have a vide to make with your super hot gf?

might as well storytime

page 12 is already posted

End

Keldor is an amazing character. He add a lot more layers at Skeletor's background.

I have the MOTUC buzz saw hordak. Hes awsome

Knock off the shit, Skeletor

Original Hordak from She-Ra is a loser.

No, seriously. Skeletor just needs to win *once* and he gets ultimate power and a sweet castle that matches his face.

OG Hordak was defeated by Man-At-Arms and He-Man's dad in their youth and while he successfully stole a baby, keep in mind he had *18 years* to completely conquer Etheria without any interference before some guy in a pink vest and a spare magic sword shows up looking for his sister. Next thing you know, She-Ra is kicking the shit out of him, his minions, his operations and his reputation with his boss with occasional help from He-Man.

Hell, the final episode of the show had him trap her in a forcefield with a floor (ergo, she couldn't tunnel out of it like a smart-ass) and as he was trying to explain this shit to her, her horse snuck up and flipped the power switch.

Skeletor has done some pretty stupid shit, but he never had it THAT bad.

02 Hordak was a vampire warlock satan and was cool and pretty awesome because he was kept hidden and in reserve. It's literally the writers learning everything they could from the mistakes of the past and getting it right.

>Isn't Skeletor his uncle
when did this happen?

>husbandoing that grotesque abomination
i'm disappointed tbqhwyf.

02 Hordak is closer to how Hordak was in the Mini-Comics than how he was in She-Ra(funnily enough Hordak, and indeed the male members of the Horde in general only appear in the She-Ra mini-comic that adapts her origin story, otherwise they show up primarily in MOTU mini-comics)

I am surprised there has never been a reboot that made prince Adam younger ala Shazam.

>How can a skeleton by so ripped, when he has no muscles? Does he even have a dick left?
I don't understand how so many people have asked this over the years. He is very clearly not a skeleton. You can see his fleshy, blue, muscular body. It's right there. Is the name "Skeletor" really that misleading? Would you need him to be called "Skullator" to realize he's only fleshless above the neck?

Skeletor is a ripoff of a Conan character, too; the skull-headed sorcerer Thulsa Doom. The character James Earl Jones played in the movie used his name, but was more like another, snake-themed antagonist from the comics, and lacked the skull head.

>Snarf never told you what happened to your father...

I'm just stunned a whole team of professionals thought those hideous skeletons were at all acceptable.

Glowing pinpoints of light for eyes > Empty sockets > Bulging, socket-filling eyeballs > Normal fucking living eyes

Is it a mask

Is he like Taskmaster

There are multiple continuities that each have their own explanations for his face. Sometimes, he was just born that way, as a member of a demonic extradimensional race. Sometimes, he ended up with a faceful of acid and was kept alive with dark magic. But it's never been a mask.

Does anybody know the context for this panel of Skeletor hanging out with a real-ass skeleton? Who is this guy, or is he just a background character for this one panel? There has to be something.

I'm not saying it's a certain thing, but we can't rule out the possibility.