ARE YOU FUCKING BIGOTS HAPPY NOW!?

ARE YOU FUCKING BIGOTS HAPPY NOW!?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zdh_ISiBC-I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ecstatic, m8

THIS IS THE HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE

Extremely

Are they going to Canada? I want to see that shithole burn.

thats their right

Not even President yet and the country is already greater. MAGA

I still haven't slept from last night. It'll be almost 24 hours since the victory.

>happy about anti-americans leaving
Are you not?

YESSSSS
This is exactly what I wanted. Now get rid of the spics and we're maga

Fuck, the good news just keeps rolling in.

Man i cant be happier!

PLEASE DON'T SEND THEM HERE
we have enough trouble with the ones we've already got

HE IS ALREADY MAGA AND HE'S NOT POTUS YET

PRAISE KEK

no no nO NO NO OH GOD NORTHERN WALL HELP DONALD RTHHEWHADGHJGJUO

Enormously.

>my country will NEVER, EVER be this based
I'm kind of depressed

Trump is reducing our vulnerability to terrorism already and he's not even president yet.

That's not true considering 95% of Arab Muslims & Christians voted for him. He literally wants to remove extremists. So the only people leaving will be, surprise, extremists

Either Canada, UK, or Germany. Latter two are hot spots for nut jobs

Fuck yes

Overwhelmingly

Now taxpayers dont have to pay to do it for them.

You know I don't really feel that bad when someone writes "Down with USA" on their hands and leaves the country

This holy fuck, I do not want this

Not really, they're going to come to Europe now, can't you Americans send them to Mexico too or something?

friends with several Muslims.

They're ecstatic with Trump winning:
* no more neo-cons getting the US in wars that undermine peace and prosperity
* more even-handedness when it comes to Israel (doesn't need the shekels)
* they tend to be a bit socially conservative, like Trump

If the next 4 years are like this I don't know if I can handle all this winning

>Down with USA

Maybe that person shouldn't be here

youtube.com/watch?v=zdh_ISiBC-I

Fuck, this just keeps getting better.

Yes. I am extremely satisfied.

Kek, very happy.

They are refugees who just want a better life from a RACIST country like use USA, you HAVE to accept them.

under budget and ahead of schedule

Yeah, Birmingham alone is infested with roaches. It's time to help our Britbongs out

Please don't come to the UK.

This makes me genuinely happier

>mfw we won't even have to deport the illegals because they'll do it themelves

Yes.

Please tell me you're being sarcastic

That's probably good because Islam is completely incompatible with western civilization and democracy.

REMOVE KEBAB remove kebab
you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. return to croatioa. to our croatia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,bosnia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare..turk genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahahahahBOSNIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot turk and bosnian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+croatia+slovak=kill bosnia…you will ww2/ tupac alive in serbia, tupac making album of serbia . fast rap tupac serbia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink turk… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt
tupac alive numbr one #1 in serbia ….fuck the croatia ,..FUCKk ashol turks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the turk farm aminal with rap magic now we the serba rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and bosnia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. serbia greattst countrey

They've always hated USA, trump now gives them a reason to be vocal about it with no repercussion.

>Muslims are already leaving the country

I CANT TAKE THIS MUCH WINNING MR PRESIDENT

i'm very happy right now

and...?

His mere presence solves problems.

He doesn't even need a budget.

Holy fucking yes, this is amazing.

The wrong democratic outcome is all it took for the enemies to reveal themselves?

Good God, you burgers dodged one hell of a bullet.

dont come to austria, please

>Trash taking itself out

Trump is already making large improvements and hasn't even been inaugurated yet.

I've had a grin and an erection all day

yep

>thousands of Muslims are leaving the US
It's on the Internet so I'm sold

Not quite. There are still some left here.

This is the best thing that could have happened.

but you must endure it if we're going to Make Canada Great For Once.

NO FUCK OFF WERE FULL

Yup.

I already have friends willing to build a wall at both borders. We will try our best. In the meantime, shoot all trespassers on sight, leafbros

>ARE YOU FUCKING BIGOTS HAPPY NOW!?

Its ok news. Only says Thousands. I won't be satisfied until the headline reads ALL

FUCK YEAHHHHHHHHHHH

I don't really see anything bad about this other than them striking back with "RELIGION OF PEACE! *Explosion*"

FUCKING NO PELASE DONT SEND THEM TO LATIN AMERICA PLEASE SEND THEM BACK TO THEIR SAND LAND PLEASE

Sorry. Good luck, soft frendo. They're your problem now.

Yes

Get the fuck out of my country, rag head.

Wow, that was easy!

Yes.

I WANT TO STOP WINNING!

NO RE-ENTRY, NIGGERS

BYE BYE

It can only get better.

oh noooo
whatever will we do

Man, I'm turbojelly

Your PM loves Islamists though

>mfw they actually deport themselves before Trump even takes office
UNDER BUDGET
AHEAD OF SCHEDULE

VERY MUCH SO, YES

Nice. Ameribros win again. MAGA

America is confirmed for greatest country on Earth

What a time to be alive boys

We are living in a golden age

Your children will read about this in the history books

God has given us the victory

Wow, it only took one day to improve the country in a measurable way. The skies the limit boys.

GET USED TO IT user. WE'RE GOING TO START WINNING FOR THE WEST AGAIN

i'm CUMMING IN THEIR SANDNIGGERS PUSSIES WHILE MAKING THEM EAT HARAM PORK MATE.

MUSLIM BITCHES ARE THE BIGGEST WHORES

I. DO. NOT. GIVE. A. SINGLE. FUCK.

I'm friends with some Muslims as well. They're refugees from Kosovo in the 90's. And they absolutely love Trump and hate the Syrian refugees as well. They still have family in Kosovo, and the place was shit all over when the Syrians came through, and they absolutely loathe their brand of Islam.

you now what? Our fucking economy depends on USA, you make us firm the TLC, you intervine on every damn goverment decition, you made us teach english on all our elementary school, You came and take our territory because you dam can.

What now USA?

At least we know our system is corrupted, we know we are on a endless civil war, we know our liders are misoginyst pigs with no common sense, we learn to live with our conservatives, we are afraid of our monsters. But those monsters are ours. You are going to send us yours.

Oh, and by monsters I don’t mean the inmigrants, those are our people, of one way or another we would take care of them. I’m talking about your damn fucking army

Because you are going to do it. Our frontier is already the most dangerous place of the country. What we would expect? Interventions? A war? A peace force? a not subtle racist politics? more debt? more violence? an export tax?

Our goverment finally legalize same sex married, we are at one step of the same sex couple adoption, we are traying gender equality politics, god we are even talking about abortion. And Do you have any idea about how hard it would be for the liberals to be, just to be, if USA turns conservative? Do you know how many influence do you have on our conservative side, USA? Yes, of course you know.

All that white damn people who voted for Trump hate my country.

We can barely handdle USA on its best, how we wanna handdle it at its worst?

And yes, the world is all worried and stressed for the USA election, but Mexico?

We are terrified.

OUR GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD

THANK FUCKING GOD ALMIGHTY

OMFG THEY ALREADY DOING IT HAHAHAHAHAH. YES

Link on that?

Where were you when Donald made America great again
I was home eating smemga when pjotr ring
"Donald is president"
"yes"

Actually, fucking ecstatic. You know what would be rich? If they went to Canada.

Da

STAY OUT OF OCEANIA THOUGH

>no more neo-cons
The neo-cons are in the house and senate.
The Republican party is filled with them. Why do you think so much of the GOP threw such a shitfit when a POTUS candidate that talks shit about the Federal Reserve showed up?
I will say this about the Republicans, though; they didn't do to Donald what the Dems did to Bernie. They at least learned their lesson with Nixon and didn't try to spit on democracy again.

best news I've gotten all day

OH NO

THAT SUCKS

>leafs spend their entire lives sucking dicks, being overall faggots and pulling low tier shitposting
>Then redemption is unleashed upon them by based Donald

The gift that keeps giving