What's wrong with Barron Trump? Did anyone else notice how autistic he was acting during Trump's victory speech...

What's wrong with Barron Trump? Did anyone else notice how autistic he was acting during Trump's victory speech? Does he have some kind of disorder?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zq5-6PkVGCg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's called being a FUCKING CHILD.

youtube.com/watch?v=zq5-6PkVGCg

just tired.

He's like 12 years old on national television

yea he was clapping n shit at unusual times. weird kid

He's like 10 years old and it was approaching 2am on a schoolnight.

I think you guys should take another look at the speech. He was making very odd faces and gestures.

he's controlling his puppet, trump died in 07'

Kid is nervous around huge loud crowds, news at 11.

60 year old father
37 year old mother
(at birth)

Drumpf is a monster for bringing in such an autistic mess into the world

>Be Ten years old
>Be 5'8
>Growing pains in legs and hips, constant soreness from explosive growth
>try and stay awake at 3:15 am after being up all day
>desperately trying to keep awake and stay composed without sitting

Cut the kid some slack man, youve been there. Its late, mom and dad just dont want to come home, tired, feet hurt, trying to entertain yourself. I know this feel Barron.

Yeah, his dad is an old Saturday Night Fever wannabe and his mom used to suck dicks for dimes.

This. The early model neural link he's using has a few quirks in it.

Now that he's in he'll get access to the really hot Air Force models.

I think the feds should investigate your absurd interest with a child during the president elects victory speech

I'll also go with the he is a 10 year old boy theory. Kids that age always got ants in their pants, dressing up in a suit and hanging out at some fucking adult social function until 3 in the morning is hard as hell.

Who gives a shit what a little kid does? He's awkwardly standing on a stage at 3 in the morning in a shitty suit in front of bright lights and 1,000,000 people

He's trying to stay awake at fucking 3am faggot, are you fucking stupid or something? Never deprived of any sleep, or did you just forget how it feels?

Cry more faggot. I'm just pointing out that he was making abnormal faces and gestures.

hes just a kid... probably stage frightened.

leave him alone, go pick on someone on the same size.

When I'm deprived of sleep I don't tick my head in random directions and make odd faces with my eyes and mouth while occasionally flapping my arms at my side.

It was fucking 3am.

He's 10 years old and it was 4am...

id be having a much stranger behavior if i was on camera in front of a crowd knowing that im showing on TV in front of millions of people around the world...

fuck off

This is one of those details that makes you like Trump, he put his autistic son right there during his acceptance speech, instead of ivanka, wife or one of his sons, he is important to him even with his condition.

He's secretly one of our top autists

Alex Jones says he's autistic because of vaccines (inside baseball).

Maybe he is, maybe he's just a kid in front of a huge crowd, just learning your dad's going to be President and it's 3 in the morning.

It was also like 3 fucking am. Kid was tired as fuck and probably barely attentive. Guarantee he was passed out on a couch somewhere before they woke his ass up to stand on stage.

I want to fuck him in the ass.

>bullying a 10 year old

Sup Forums please stop

Speculating whether a kid has a mental disorder based on abnormal behavior isn't bullying

He was fucking exhausted
If you look it his hair you can tell he fell asleep at some point and they woke him up to go down for the speech

It was 3AM, nigger.

The kid was about to fall over from exhaustion.

He's not an adult basement dweller who spends all night shitposting on Sup Forums.

>Come home from work
>Have 4 hours of high energy Trump posting
>Midnight comes
>I'm fucking exhausted

This motherfucker had at least 10 hours of true high energy campaigning the likes of which have probably never been seen before. Cut the kid some slack.

please tell me that nip-slip is real

i wonder if he's spoiled

He's the son of a businessman, not a politician. He hasn't been given the run through for how to act like like a first child.

It's obvious he had to tinkle. He was doing the peepee dance. I've been there.

bitch he's 10. if you want to jerk off to kids, infinity chan is over there.

leave the kid alone you fuck

This

>good at the cyber
Spergatism asssured

A JUST face facts DrumpTards the kid is fucking Retarted!!!

with out a doubt yes. I heard he has his own private storey in Trump tower

>What's wrong with Barron Trump? Did anyone else notice how autistic he was acting during Trump's victory speech? Does he have some kind of disorder?

It was 3:00am. He should have been to bed at least 5 hours earlier. Growing boys need their sleep.

He's been here all along

Pretty much this

Delete this you treasonous scum.

>this many completely identical replies

holy shit there really are paid drumpf shills

Agreed. In fact I just reported this so they can look into it. I saw this thread last night and tonight, so let law enforcement figure it out now.

I hate Trump, but leave the kid alone.

>kids should behave like loudy monkeys or they are not kids.

Stop it, quiet kids are wayy better than the maddening kids of today.

I don't understand this meme at all. A little kid who probably gives 0 fucks about any of this is awkwardly standing around after staying up way past his bedtime.

I've reported your report as well

and a giant pillow fort covering it all, fit for a baron.

Thinking about all that cyber he's going to fuck with.

How refreshing to see him care less. His dad is a billionaire and just elected to be the most powerful man in the world and he's like "this sucks"

The poor kid is nervous. Leave him alone. It's late as fuck and he's in the spotlight - probably wants to go home and play his DS or something. Kids get fidgety and twitchy in these situations. It doesn't make them autistic.

Poor kid probably had to piss.

>Little kid awake at 3 AM when he got school later that day
>Gotta just stand there and not do anything while listening to some speech that means nothing to him
I'm surprised he didn't just start doing the flail arm swing from side to side desu

RUDE

It was 3:30AM and he is young.

He was just tired

You have to remember that trump gave his victory speech at fucking 3 am. He looked tired to me, not autistic.

Yea its called parents pull you out of bed at 3am and tell you to get dressed so you can stand on a stage for the planet earth to see.

He's clearly autistic.

This is why Trump was railing on vaccination back a few years ago.

>liberals attacking a 10 year old boy who was forced to be awake at 3am
Is there any low class behavior liberals will not partake in?

>my feet hurt
>why are these crowds so noisy at 3 am
>I wish I was back at Trump castle playing the cyber

Is that real?

Young Donald looked a little introverted and watchful, and Meliana definitely has that introverted, inward, quiet Eastern European thing going on.

Although Baron does look suspiciously bored by all the amazing shit going on around him and there's Trump's talk about vaccines and autism, which may just be him trying to make his wife feel better if Baron does have an issue. Plus when Carson said "there is no medical evidence" for vaccines causing autism, he seemed to be conscious of trying not to hurt Trump's feelings to me.

Old fathers often make autistic sons. So I do wonder if Baron doesn't have a bit of it. But he does go to a normal, elite school, I think.

He's fucking 10 years old. Kids do dumb shit constantly in front of cameras.

I think you're just a fucking autist who's projecting. I hope Trump kills disgusting freaks like you.

It's true, but he's clearly a little too detatched.

Not at 3 in the morning. He's also probably nervous and has no idea what to do with himself.

>"fuck this shit man i just wanna go play my xbox"

Liberals are already running out of material to be upset about, not even 24 hours after trump elected so they have to target a kid. How sad.

The only wtf are you doing? moment for me was when he started tapping his thighs rather than clapping.

Beyond that he's an awkward kid fighting puberty. Leave him alone, CTR. You lost.

He's always that way, though. Always has the flat expression and doesn't seem attatched to what's going on. Could be he's just intelligent and young and rich. Could be more.

I voted for Trump, faggots

That kid was way more composed then I would have been if I were 10 years old and had the eyes of the fucking planet on me. At 3am.

He did great.

>autistic
He's one of us.

>Be Barron
>Be 10
>dad is king kek
>making friends is hard when your dad is king kek
>is this my life?
>

Kid was probably done playing world of warcraft for the night and purging Horde scum on his paladin named Maga only to be pulled out of bed 3 hours later to be force dressed and be on stage in front of blinding lights in under 7 minutes.

He's a kid up way way past bedtime after 18 months of his dad and siblings and mom going fucking bonkers and being busy all the time.

Little guy is probably shell-shocked. He will be right at home in the White House.

Anyone have the smug pepe baron image?

How about you fuck off?

why do i have such affection for this kid? its like a little mini trump, he looks exactly like him

Fucking hillshills man have no fucking shame
Lets pick on a kid now
Fucking grow up he has more class then you ever will

>talking shit about the next emperor

He IS autistic

Once again, I voted for Trump, you leaf moron.

Best part was when he scratched the oils / dandruff off his scalp and then smelled inside his fingernails.

Look like he couldn't believe that he's still their son.

Dude it was 3am at the time of the speech and he's like 10 lmao.

He was clearly up all night shit posting on the last day of the great meme war.

Americans amirite

how much are you guys willing to bet Barron is gonna grow up to be gay?

>Demo-crap counter propaganda approach

>Look at that kid, he's so autistic

>So progressive, so tolerant

>Regardless of the fact it's 3 am, kid is in a suit, at a social event he doesn't probably understand or cares about

>"Just wanna go back home and play vidya games" is probably his thoughts

this

kid probably tired.

tell me you weren't like this when you were his age

leave him alone. he'll be POTUS when we're elderly.