If only unmarried women had the right to vote

>if only unmarried women had the right to vote.

wtf im gay now

Wyoming is hogging all the good women

Is it true what they say about Wyoming and West Virginian pussy being the best?

Based Wyoming

Thank god democracy works.

No surprise, these are women that are dependent on government to raise, feed, clothe and employ their children.

Single moms need to be gassed.

Scariest thing I've ever seen on the internet.

Gassing women when

saw this on reddit
gave me a laugh

moving to wyoming to find a good woman

Should probably move to Wyoming

I hate my demographic.

Wyoming fag here, don't move to Casper, easily the most libtarded city

kek, i'm an atheist and i don't give a shit about abortion but i enjoy seeing cunts squirm

Post boobs

I lived in Wyoming for 5 years, there are no women there.

Just wait for it:

Soon, there will be cries that the election was unjust because the timing or method of voting somehow makes it unreasonably difficult for *insert group that is likely to vote democrat here* to vote.

Seriously, once the kicking and screaming ends, in will come what I guess would be some sort of bargaining phase, like we will accept him if he wins the vote with this new method that drives voting booths into the hood or allows single mothers to vote by an online poll.

>Why American men are single.

tits or gtfo

you know the rules...

I'd like to grab Wyoming and West Virginia right by the pussy

If you want to deal with ENDLESS FUCKING WIND then sure, come on out and take in all our oil wells.

I've lived here most of my life and while I politically enjoy WY, many aspects of this state suck ass.

What the hell are you talking about? Have you never been to Jackson?

this desu senpai

No it isn't. The only 2 parts of Wyoming that could pass for liberal are Jackson and a couple of blocks surrounding the University of Wyoming. Not even Laramie could pass for a liberal town.