Ummm... guys.... did the wecisim meme go 2 far

ummm... guys.... did the wecisim meme go 2 far

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UJcqgQ-C8F8
chicagotribune.com/news/chicagoinc/ct-trump-laughs-cancelled-1110-chicago-inc-20161109-story.html
breitbart.com/live/2016-election-world-reacts-donald-trumps-stunning-upset-victory/moveon-protests-white-house/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>DEMOCRACY SUCKS WHEN IT DOESN'T WORK FOR ME

or when I don't get my way

snowflakes melting

>> conservatists suffer through 8 years of Obama
DEMOCRACY WORKS!
>> liberals get 4 years of Trump
FUCK DEMOCRACY!

Didn't the UK have riots a couple of years ago when the Tories took parliament?

That was to do with them fucking up University fees or some shit right? Going from £3000 to £9000+ a year

Or maybe that's something else. Or just a small part of a bigger whole.

if u spell the word wrong is it still a threat

I'd kill for my university to be fucking 9000$ a year.

The average UK student now leaves with higher debt than the average US student.

showing their true colors, a bunch of crazy savages with no moral

USE YOUR DIGITS TO SUMMON HIM HURRY GO GO GO

Why is that? Do they not have as efficient of a loan system?

The face of any leftcuck, it doesn't matter the country they are always the same scum.

fuk drumpf

leftcucks are the biggest hypocrits of the planet

Just look at our own country brother

CATEGORY 4 CHIMPOUT IN BERKELEY RIGHT NOW

youtube.com/watch?v=UJcqgQ-C8F8

I legitimately think Brexit made us all drunk with the power of meme magic. We've gone too far.
There's protests in all major cities and the lefties are ignoring $hillary and King Obabo's calls for unity.

Just report it to the police and they'll handle it

It's funny that Trump supporters are always pegged as being hateful, when it's these idiots in the street chanting "New York hates you!" to a man who was legitimately elected to President.

Stay away from Trump Tower

but it doesn't work. She won the popular vote.

good , start killing them the second they give us an excuse

>democracy is popular vote

kek

jesus fuck you are dumb.

they will blow it of in day or two... its liberals, they don't believe in violence.

LOL, watching the NY protests, they're screaming "Fuck Trump"; I jump to a random time in this video on the other side of the continent, and they have the exact same chants: "Fuck Donald Trump"

Great minds think alike, I guess.

>Assassinate Trump

Wouldn't that be considered treason, now?

Regardless of your opinion on it: that's the system, those are the rules, and they all knew it going in. They were fine with it when they thought they could win.

fuck all of these people, they're the same ones that would be shitposting on twitter about white people if trump lost.

>Jew York
>Angry Mob
Its nothing.

Christ... they can't spell either.

Facial recognition + social media is going to make it very easy to round up these assholes and put them away.

the face of the progressive left is ugly and hypocritical in every thought they have

Trump is a white male so no.

Too bad for you. America's democracy works around the Great Compromise. Presidential elections should not be a tyranny of the large states.

We're not a democracy you swine. We're a constitutional republic.

GUESS JEWS BEHIND THIS

I hope to god Trump doesn't make any public appearances until his inauguration. I'm worried about his safety.

>heyhey hoho

Liberals need to die

Dude I live in Chicago where these protests were taking place, I saw people burning American flags and cheering from my apartment. Fucking white people, mostly women. They were chanting fuck Trump and fuck America. My own goddamn race...

It's obvious these fucks hate America and everything it stands for, they're treasonous shits.

this is what wikileaks meant by not allowing trump to win the election. They're gonna riot until something in the system breaks, and they're nothing obama or hillary could do about it even if they wanted to stop it.

Hillary failed, Soros is taking it into his own hands.

chicagotribune.com/news/chicagoinc/ct-trump-laughs-cancelled-1110-chicago-inc-20161109-story.html

>conservatists suffer through 8 years of Obama
oh tell me how you suffered
how horrible it must have been for you, a competent president who didn't usher in the end of the world
Democracy sucks when it's not compulsory

>lose popular vote
>win
>democracy

Nice try

im not conservative you shitcunt. you been assfucked by abbos or why are you so salty?

I really hope a race war erupts.

I'd love to stomp these niggers' heads into the asphalt American History X-style.

>>a competent president who didn't usher in the end of the world

>Libya is a fucking disaster
>Ditto Syria
>The rise of ISIS
>The near fall of Iraq
>Europe overrun with rapefugees
>Relations with Russia the worst since the 80's
>Relations with the Filipinos in the shitter
>Doubling of national debt under him
>Wages and living standards falling across the board
>Obamacare fining people who can't afford the 60% price hike in "affordable" healthcare
>Least transparent administration ever
>Hounds whistleblowers to the ends of the Earth
>Drone strikes for everyone!!!!
>ififififififififififififif

What a fucking success he has been, really earned that Nobel Peace Prize too, what a guy.

WE ARE A DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC I THOUGHT
Not a direct democracy (thank god)

>Libya is a fucking disaster
That's squarely on the shoulders of muammar, go back to infowars
>Ditto Syria
Ditto above, changing the name to bashar
>The rise of ISIS
>The near fall of Iraq
Thanks Bush
>Europe overrun with rapefugees
>rapefugees
>Relations with Russia the worst since the 80's
If you want to blame relations with russia on someone other than Russia, you need to blame nato, which means you need to blame nato encorachment, which means you need to blame george bush extending the MAP to georgia during the bucharest summit which means... again, not obama
>Relations with the Filipinos in the shitter
All you seem to be doing is blaming obama for the extremist reactionary policies of foreign despots. Yes, how dare obama not just countenance the extrajudicial killing of drug addicts, what a loser.

Liberals: "guns are bad, violence is not the answer, why can't we all just get along"

>Assassinate Trump

$300 a month medical insurance for just myself that was never there; but if I don't pay I get a fine. Fuck you.

Must need another one

Hello normie. Piss off my board and take your willful ignorance with you.

This. Something has to be done to restore law and order. Offer Biden a cabinet position or some shit.

These fucking rats should be lynched.

They think they can intimidate us with their pathetic lanky bodies?

I hope the secret service blows these fucks to bits in a barrage of bullets if they push too far.

NO!

No deals.

No shit.

We have gone too far to simply stop!

Let them chimp out, so ordinary folk finally see what the virtuesignalling shitsacks really are.

Praise KeK!

>That's squarely on the shoulders of muammar
We came, we saw, he died ahahahahaha. It was an American engineered regime change that blew up in everyones faces, nothing more nothing less
>Ditto above, changing the name to bashar
See above
>Thanks Bush
Bush didn't stick his dick into Syria directly leading to the rise of ISIS. He also sure as shit didn't supply "Freedom Rapers" with arms to wage war against the legitimate government of that country.
>If you want to blame relations with russia on someone other than Russia, you need to blame nato, which means you need to blame nato encorachment, which means you need to blame george bush extending the MAP to georgia during the bucharest summit which means... again, not obama
Whatever happened to the big reset in American/Russo relations? He fucked that up bigly and getting involved in Syria, a strategic Russian ally didn't help matters.
>All you seem to be doing is blaming obama for the extremist reactionary policies of foreign despots. Yes, how dare obama not just countenance the extrajudicial killing of drug addicts, what a loser.
He sure loves those Saudis, Qataris, Pakis and Cubans though doesn't he. Shit son he even sells some of those fine upstanding gentlemen vast amounts of weapons in order to keep spreading the love.

These protesters are organized by Soros and Hillary's Moveon - artificial!

breitbart.com/live/2016-election-world-reacts-donald-trumps-stunning-upset-victory/moveon-protests-white-house/