Thoughts on this?

Thoughts on this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NjtlJuLwOAA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=NjtlJuLwOAA

Had moments of brilliance.

Pretty good.
Definitely not as "looney" as the name should imply, but pretty clever in the writing department with nice art and animation.

Pretty damn good.
I feel like Daffy was the perfect balance of selfish and insane (usually he's only written one or the other).

Also pretty much all the female character were hot.

comfy af

Lola was batshit though.

fucking shit

Cartoon Seinfeld.
I liked it.

I liked it. Thought it was pretty funny. Not Loony Tunes funny, but it was a pretty fun watch overall.

Them retooling Granny as a war veteran who massacred a bunch of Germans during a WW2 raid was unironically brilliant.

I think that's a reference to Granny starting as WW2 propaganda.

Gone too soon.

...or just soon enough. I dunno.

>pretty much all the female characters were hot

Witch Hazel?

It was Witch Lezah, actually.

It felt like Sienfield for Looney Tunes

Very good show, wish it had stayed for more seasons.

I would've wanted at least 2 more seasons of the show

Did it just not get the ratings or something?

The show got horribly unbalanced reviews, offset by nostalgiafags screaming "not muh looney tunes".
It had better writing than most of the animated shows on any network now, and it honestly deserved better.

Introduced Petunia too late into the show. And season 2 was better than season 1.

Overall, this was a good show.

I like it.

Kristen Wiig made Lola funny.

she was great

Well written, had moments that I can come back to time and time again, gave Lola an actual personality, and had character arcs that actually concluded.

I’ll admit, some episodes were misses and some of those song numbers can go fuck themselves.

But otherwise, it’s a good watch.

Surprisingly funny, I thought it was gonna be hot shit but I was thoroughly impressed t b h.
Also, did the show start with different designs for bugs and daffy? I remember some episodes where they looked off of something.

>Nobody has mentioned Daffy Duck the Wizard

Shit was lit af

This.

Hit and miss but when it hit, it was great. The lack of Petunia was unforgivable tho'.