Why is the Black Panther on a Justice League cover?

Why is the Black Panther on a Justice League cover?

How would Black Panther fanbase react if he was replaced by a gay caucasian character because diversity-

>Ja Zaki, a.k.a. The Red Lion returns

Based Priest!

Yo boy! Dat’s Red Panther.

It's not Black Panther, it's Puma, a Spider-Man villain.

do you even deathstroke? read his last run

Priest is bring Ja Zaki to JL? Based. Does anyone remember all his titles?

Kek I hope his JL run is just his OCs/per characters btfo-ing the team

YOU COMPARE ME, WITH THAT DIRTY SOLD FROM THE YANKEE EMPIRE, WITH THE LIBERATOR OF THE PEOPLE AND PRESIDENT OF FOR LIFE, JA ZAKI, THE RED LION !!!!!

Current Batmand and Superman costumes are perfect, I hope they don't change it so soon

I like the concept of Red Lion, he's like a more realistic version of Black Panther

I would not say that realistic but it's something like the super edgy version of tachala, and that's why it's incredible

He reminds me of Kraven if he obtained the Black Panther mantle

Because DC is fucking pathetic and desperate for a tiny fraction of Based Marvel's fanbase

But it won't work and they'll still be shut down by August

Ja Zaki > Doom
Fight me you little bitches.

Priest is an absolute madman
I guess he's using Zaki to vent for all the times he had to write T'Challa

I'll do you one better. What would the theoretical, dc-equivalent-of-doom-made-by-priest be like?

A native Balkan(maybe Greek, since Latveria is Landlocked and Greece is in the Balkans but has sea borders) who hates Gypsies and calls himself Doctor Savior. Instead of being a sorcerer, he's a scientist who's a faithful Christian and thinks he's on a mission from God to uphold the faith and save the world (maybe he's named Constantine and sees himseld as the reincarnation of the Emperor and wants to liberate Constantinopole). He doesn't actually hate Not!Richards, he's envious of his American lifestyle and his family. All he does is play petty games on him that don't really endager anyone, mostly when he's bored and wants an intellectual adversary. He's dressed in platinum and blue.

That's what I got. Anyone else wanna try?

Maybe combine science with faith-based magic, either christian faith or olympian-faith, instead of medieval sorcery and yours fit great. Make him greek like me too, I liked that.

>Make him greek like me too, I liked that.
Καλά, πήγε 1 η ώρα, δεν έχεις δουλειά αύριο?

The character can be an anus inflated pig, while it's correctly and compellingly written I don't give a fuck

not very well for the most part. Faggots are gonna fag of course, but for the most part, you cater to black people by hooking them with white women and power male fantasies. Making Black Panther gay would be a HUGE hit to their ego.

You really think he's mad he wrote BP?

He got his DC gigs off that book and that's his longest comic run

Who is Lord Havok?

>Ja Zaki runs wild
>JLA fights him
>Suddenly Deathstroke
>"You cant bring him in! He's a sovereign leader with diplomatic immunity and he's here on behalf of Waller & CIA"

I seriously expect Waller to be involved in this and some weird team up in order to use the JLA to benefit whatever the Red Lion and the US are doing.

>reading Deathstroke

I think he's just having fun, writing a character you like without having any limits on it and essentially making it totally your own is a very attractive thing to anyone creating anything.

Μπα. Στο πτυχιο στο πολυτεχνειο, η εξεταστιkη αργει kαι δεν εχω συναντηση με τον επιβλεποντα για διπλωματιkη. Καφε στις 5, το απογευμα, τιποτα αλλο για αυριο. Προς το παρον ff, vol 3.

I like how Priest is using characters from his Deathstroke run.

Deathstroke is the best current big 2 book.

Too thin an existence to be called a character, so far. I hope in his future in the jla, he gets expanded.

>Deathstroke is the best current big 2 book.
That's not saying much

>characterfag

Εγώ έχω μείνει πίσω σε αυτό το εξάμηνο. 3/12 kεφάλαια Φυσιkή ΙΙΙ, kαι τίποτα άλλο... Τη γάμησα λίγο.

Disney is going to help DC out by having Batman get replaced by Black Panther. He can even replace him on Gotham now that Disney will own Batman's live action tv rights.

Thaumaturgy, then?

The working of miracles?

Η μονη φυσιkη που μου'χει μεινει.
Αλλα εχεις kαιρο. Εkτος απρποοπτου, αν δουλευεις πσιλοσοβαρα, μια βδομαδα ανα μαθημα φτανει.

Able to combine both olympian magic and holy one. Not bad, not bad.

Μπα, εγώ είμαι Φυσιkό. Να πω την αλήθεια, δεν έχω πατήσει στη σχολή από τον προηγούμενο Νοέμβριο. Πάω στα υποχρεωτιkά εργαστήρια, αλλά όχι παραπάνω. Το πρόβλημα μου είναι ότι δεν μπορώ να το πάρω απόφαση να ξεkινήσω kαι χάνω μέρες άσkοπα.

Να σου πω, ξέρεις τι παίζει με τισ μυθιkές σημειώσεις? Αkούω από όλλους ότι τάχα μου μπορείς να αγοράσεις συμπιkνωμένες ασkήσεις kαι την ύλη του kάθε μαθήματος, αλλά kανείς δεν ξέρει από που. Ισχύει, ή μαλαkίες?

Christopher Priest is most well known for his Black Panther run.

So he decided to introduce a expy/parody in Deathstoke and is using him again here.

I wouldn't know, megale. Se mas, exoume autodiaxeirizomeno forum me pliri database simeioseon kai palion thematon. Sorry, variemai na xanallazo to keyboard se ellinika.

First hiro breaks Sup Forums with Russian anti-adblock shit
Now they're posting everywhere.

When will we be freed?

Exoyme kai emeis to eclass poy anevazoyn pragmata oi professors, alla aytes oi shmeiwseis einai kati san "cheat code" apo oti akoyw. Allos leei grapsoy komma, allws leei phgaine se synantiseis kai gnwrisoy. Den kserw.

We're greek, dear.

I don't see the difference

It's not Russian though user.

It's simple, really.

I guess it depends on your particular uni/course. I wouldn't really advise joining a party though.

Yeah, I know, it's risky. Wouldn't want to get invloved either, too much hassle for a Yuropoor Uni that's not worth anything already. Just gotta get my head in the game and walk out in 3 or so years.

>Took a semester of Greek at uni 5 years ago
>Can kinda sorta understand you fuckers

Good to know it didn't go to waste.

Good for you for expanding your glossary user. The more languages you speak the merrier.

Actually, a "natural" magician, one who's powers are kind of like the Scarlet Witch's in that they aren't learned, would easily develop a cult following -- especially in the poorer nations of the world. A character like that who claimed to derive their power from heavenly sources would appear messianic to their followers.

user, if it's one thing poor nations want, it's a messiah.

Nah they want gibs

well, duh, a messiah is basically a divine/cosmic eternal gibs provider.

oh, so all feline themed african warlords in invincible mesh suits are the same? That's racist!

How dare you not use his complete title. He is The liberator of Buredunia Osagyefo Redeemer, Conqueror of Rivers, the Unbowed, defender of the Faith -- Ja Zaki, THE RED LION!

Absolutely.

Imagine if Doom's people didn't just believe him to be a fantastic leader -- imagine if he was literally the subject of worship.

God, going back to making him greek, my fellow people would so fawn over one right now.

So, Maxie Zeus with legitimate mystic power?

He means realistic as in more in line with what a superhero African war lord would be like

>Team Defiance doesn't work.
>Slade thinks he just wasn't setting his sights high enough.
>Deathstroke tries to join the JL.

Is Red Lion Priest shitting on Panther? What is his story?

Stop flooding the board, speak english.

I didn't mean that he necessarily hated his work, but I don't imagine being pigeonholed as the BLACK writer is a fun gig. Besides, he probably has some frustrations about certain aspects of T'Challa that he didn't get to write about because Marvel being Marvel

>by hooking them with white women

pretty sure most of them want black male/black female romances

Sounds like Storm's backstory.

WTF? Is Deathstroke in the JL now?

>The one black guy on the team
>Black Villains shows up
>They are paired off against each other
Every time

>Black Panther
>White Tiger
>Red Lion

GO GO FELINE RANGERS! YOU MIGHTY MORPHING FELINE RANGERS!

priest

that panther is obviously not black

You sure that's not Daredevil with a fur coat?

he's a more down to earth African Warlord in some war torn nation genociding muzzies and was secretly funded by US interest groups. When Slade got his Ikon suit Ja Zaki got his old prometheum weave suit and modified it to what you see. He's a pretty nice character as far as genocidal dictators go.

it seems more like hes mocking the direction tchallas gone to under coates

Is RED not BLACK... This is a character of Priest Deathstroke run..

>Black Panther
>Red Tiger
>Black Manta

What is it about black guys in masks that makes them cool as fuck?

What is it about black heroes needing to have metal gear style animal codenames, usually fronted by Black?

>What is it about black guys in masks that makes them cool as fuck?
Not seeing their bixnood faces?

Ja Zaki is basically what if T'challa was a typical WE WUZ KINGS character but also somehow better and more compelling to read

but hes not a WE WUZ, he's an I IZ

Pretty much all writers know that they gotta WORK if they want minor characters they made to stick around.
Cause if they ain't popular enough they're left in limbo for all eternity.

Just ask Supergirl's boyfriend. The one in the wheelchair everyone forgot about.

Just admit that you didn't read Priestroke

Is he more Is than Darkseid?

Darkseid is neither more nor less.

Darkseid is.

I'll have you know I'm up for gay black characters, as long as they aren't faggots.
I mean, at this point I feel like any gay character from Marvel is just going to be another flavor of America Faggot Chavez, but if they could actually write a gay black guy that wasn't just some gay black guy I'd be up for it.

Nobody likes black women.

>Why is the Black Panther on a Justice League cover?
Priestcraft!

>Nobody likes black women.
Mulattoes on the other hand ...

>online dating

As a black guy working on his own comic, let me tell you, there is no fate worse than being forced into the BLACK writer role.
Personally I don't know a darn thing about "Black culture", I can't speak Ebonics, and I've never been to the hood, if someone forced me to write a character like black lightning I'd have no idea what to do with him.
I was raised on fantasy and science fiction, I'd rather take a shot at writing a Lex Luthor on going series than anything for any existing black characters.
The worst part of it all is the fact other black people expect you to make "Black" content.
I was literally told to make my content Blacker a while back, Honestly I think most black creators with any real talent are better off hiding their race, not just to keep Poltards away, but to avoid the idiotic mob of blacks waiting around every corner to bash you for not pandering to them.
Although, as a result of hiding my race I'm often hit with the same inaccurate accusations white guys are, you know, the old "homophobic cis het white male sexist racist" routine.
Why is the world like this?

I don't like living in a world where this doesn't already exist....

I still like you, black woman. Come home to whitey, black kween.

Hi Mr. Priest
Seriously though, I think it's just America where race is elevated to a degree unlike other countries. No one cried about this shit in manga, or with TinTin, or Manhua. It's really just America. The world is better about it because guess what, theme of the human condition and suffering and overcoming the odds is universal, regardless of race

Are you saying all niggers looks the same?
That's racist

>That's racist
So?

To be fair, according to sales no one is reading Deathstroke.

>tfw this is true
>tfw #29 solicit sounds like the finale issue

I want to die

Just make him gay. Black openly gay people have it rougher because gay people are mostly racist and fetishize them. While Black people are hypocritial homophobes, who just want it on the dl.