Kevin Feige always knew Spider-Man, X-Men and Fantastic Four were going to be back with Marvel

>Kevin Feige always knew Spider-Man, X-Men and Fantastic Four were going to be back with Marvel.
>Managed to separate Marvel Studios from the rest of Marvel so he could avoid being part of their atrocious brand synergy that kept fucking over the X-Men and Fantastic Four
>Told Bendis and Quesada to fuck off and forget about being involved in the creative process of the films.
>He never bothered with the Inhumans and wanted to have nothing to do with them in anticipation for a possible deal with Fox and Sony that would allow him to introduce mutants and Spidey in the MCU
>Warned Joss Whedon about S.H.I.E.L.D. no longer being relevant to the M.C.U. and to stop the development of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
>Marvel TV did not listen and went ahead with development and so far keep pretending, due to the introduction of the Inhumans and Krees, that whatever happens in their series is going to become relevant to the movies sometime in the future. Meanwhile, Marvel Studios is bringing the Skrulls, planting the seeds for a Secret Invasion event by setting the new Captain Marvel movie in the 90's
>Now the Inhumans are a distracting wart in the face of the MCU that Feige awkwardly has to address to the press every now and then
>Then Disney finally gained the rights of the X-Men and Fantastic Four and Kevin Feige will have the ultimate say about which projects that Fox is currently developing can move forward despite not being related to the MCU and which wil be canned
>All the efforts Marvel made in pushing the Inhumans over the X-Men and shitting all over them seem pointless. And all the executives and writers involved now have to live with a feeling of shame and stupidity
>pic related right now

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/adambvary/joss-whedon-spine-tingling-soul-crushing-marvel-adventure?utm_term=.piQ9VNkzGQ#.hor6LdeGn5
youtube.com/watch?v=bG64l1sAExM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he truly is a god

He's the only one keeping Marvel semi together. They'd be lost without him.

He definitely seems to "get" the Marvel Universe in a way their current editorial staff does not. I kind of wish he was also Editor in Chief of Marvel Comics, but of course he's too busy for that.

> based feige is going to deliver us the rightclops and reed we truly deserve
> reinjected galactus, surfer, annihilius, superskrull, and the shiar back into the cosmic universe

how can one man be so based

Annihilation when?

I don't know if he knew that they would be back at Marvel but I do feel like he always had contingency plans for if they ever did

>All the efforts Marvel made in pushing the Inhumans over the X-Men and shitting all over them seem pointless. And all the executives and writers involved now have to live with a feeling of shame and stupidity
This is the best party, but it hurts twice as much for the fans because they had to deal with Ike's Inhuman push for over 5 years and in the end, it was not even really worth anything. If anything this especially makes what happened with the X-Men in MvCI even worse

>Warned Joss Whedon about S.H.I.E.L.D. no longer being relevant to the M.C.U. and to stop the development of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
>Marvel TV did not listen and went ahead with development and so far keep pretending, due to the introduction of the Inhumans and Krees, that whatever happens in their series is going to become relevant to the movies sometime in the future.
Source? Because him putting a Daredevil reference in a film after he gained complete control says otherwise

>Daredevil reference
What reference?

>Because him putting a Daredevil reference in a film
Where?

Metro general Hospital was the hospital in both Doctor Strange and Daredevil.

Thats not a reference its just a hospital. Most of the mcu is set in New York

The absolute principality of tvfags.

That's a fake hospital exclusive to Marvel

>herr if I ignore the reference it doesn't exist

I was just stating a fact. But, for at least one other connection: the term "Enhanced", when referring to meta-humans, is from AoS and is used in Age of Ultron when Cap first encounters Quicksilver in the opening sequence.

It truly was a godsend. You can tell he was stretching out Thanos and Loki as long as possible in hopea that he'd get more memorable big bads from Fox and Sony later.

Having access to Doom, Galactus, and Magneto opens up a ton of options.
All they need now is to bite the bullet and buy back Spider-Man full on, and have unmitigated access to Norman.

How much longer will it take for him to take over the comic division?

buzzfeed.com/adambvary/joss-whedon-spine-tingling-soul-crushing-marvel-adventure?utm_term=.piQ9VNkzGQ#.hor6LdeGn5

>"They had said early on, 'Hey, we're thinking about doing this show about the agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.,'" said Feige. "And Joss said, 'I think I might do this.' I said, 'That's cool. God bless you. But you should know that we're destroying S.H.I.E.L.D. in Winter Soldier. You guys do whatever you want. But know that that's what we're going to do.'"

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. had no reason to exist from the very beginning. Netflix shows are okay because they don't pretend that whatever happens there is relevant to the events depcited in the movies.

S.H.I.EL.D. and Hydra were done after Avengers: Age of Ultron to give way for the Avengers becoming a public organization with headquarters and able to announce new members with a press conference. The secret aspect of S.H.I.E.L.D was no longer relevant.

Nowhere does that say he said not to do it. Nice try gaylord

>Hydra were done after Avengers: Age of Ultron
Is that why they were in Ant-Man

Don't forget the Ten Rings.

>Don't forget the Ten Rings.
Them too.

What we need to accept here is that Feige is very much in charge of the broad strokes, but the little things are left up to the individual writers and directors.

I like Agents, but it's so far removed from everything else that I'm glad no one at the top is even considering mixing it with the rest. The only tie-in stuff that was even close to good was the WS episodes.

You get what he meant with those comments. He knew all the troubles it would bring to him if S.H.I.E.L.D stayed relevant on TV.

Feige must be as tired as I am of the same question asked about the S.H.I.E.L.D. characters appearing in the movies and those clickbait articles of "IS THE TELEVISION SIDE OF MARVEL EVER GOINT TO CROSSOVER WITH THE FILMS?: HERE'S WHAT X ACTOR/EXECUTIVE/DIRECTOR HAS TO SAY"

Do we even know if they will be a part of Ant-Man and the Wasp.

Well, what's-his-name Carson took some Pym Particles before escaping the Cross facility, so maybe.

He essentially acts like an editor-in-chief, and the directors are the writers of the individual "books."

>post-credit scenes are Stan's Soapboxes

I just don't know how they can fit the X-Men into the MCU without it becoming overcrowded. I also feel like they destroyed their monuments too early like Avengers Tower and Asgard.

I hope it does so the MCU con finally burn and end. And the MCU fuckers can cry like little bitches.

>DCuck spotted

I don't see how "overcrowding" is a problem. You're not going to see 20 different main characters in every single movie.

In Feige We Trust

Black and Silver will be way too much of a genre saving success for Sony to want to sell.

I want the Mansion

> Tony builds huge HQ.
> Ends up sitting on his own in HQ.

Warner Brothers execs react to Infinity War trailer.

youtube.com/watch?v=bG64l1sAExM

I'd be hard pressed to find a bigger group of corporate cock suckers than you faggots. Maybe Sony fanboys.

Feige is truly a ray of hope in the abyss that's become Marvel.

Isn't there a character in Black Panther that the TV division already used but it's being completely ignored in the movie?

Worse, they are sucking the cock of Elektra producer, because they are way too retarded to understand how those business work.

We don't deserve him

Except we do.

People are literally paying him billions to watch the movies.

Are you faggots all forgetting that MCU got way bigger after Whedon movie? Are you forgetting that all movies after avengers follow his own unique tone?

I have no doubt that you faggots would turn on Feige as well if he work with another company and leave Disney.

>Are you faggots all forgetting that MCU got way bigger after Whedon movie?
How does that detract from Feige's greatness? The man is still a revolutionary.

>Black and Silver will be way too much of a genre saving success for Sony to want to sell.

No it won't.
You know it won't.
Why are you telling yourself such awful lies, user?

>the term "Enhanced", when referring to meta-humans, is from AoS
Just because the TV side knows about some things and churns them out faster does not mean that they actually came up with them. Do you think Joss Whedon put a helicarrier in Age of Ultron because Agents of SHIELD was setting that up for half a season? No, he put that in because he wanted to, and Agents of SHIELD had to scramble to leave clues in the episodes leading to it while not being allowed to actually reveal the plot point, in order to not make that reveal contradict their entire show, which watching the movie, it almost seems to.

This cracked me the hell up.

t. Assblasted Snyderfags

I really hope that Marvel's X-Men franchise is good; it's one of the few things I love about Marvel, as I grew up reading and watching the X-Men in the 80's and 90's.

So far, however, there have only been a few things from Marvel's live action shit I've actually enjoyed.

1. Punisher S1
2. CA - TWS
3. Daredevil S1
4. Daredevil S2
5. Doctor Strange

Nightshade (Tilda Johnson)

Metro General came from a Night Nurse comic, not a show

I almost got away with it, too

>I just don't know how they can fit the X-Men into the MCU without it becoming overcrowded.
There was only thousands of Mutants in the comics initially. Then the population exploded into millions. Then they were wiped out. Then they were brought back but on in their hundreds.

MCU can save some time by simply restricting Mutant numbers to the hundreds from the very beginning. Too many Mutants is actually a negative for story telling.

This is actually really, really sad. Feige doesn't understand Marvel, but you're still right because the current editorial understands it even less.

IN A CAVE OUT OF SCRAPS!

He read Marvel Cosmic and is a big fan of it according to Gunn so maybe?

>>Managed to separate Marvel Studios from the rest of Marvel so he could avoid being part of their atrocious brand synergy that kept fucking over the X-Men and Fantastic Four

Not really he just hated having cheap ass Perlmutter approve everything. Having to make an Inhumans movie to get Captain Marvel was probably the last straw for him (though it worked out in the end).

>Too many Mutants is actually a negative for story telling.
I disagree. How are they ever going to "replace humanity" when there are just a few hundred of them? When you get more people on the average university campus pretending that they're a global problem becomes kind of stupid and you have to pull Phoenix or Apocalypse crap for them to stay relevant.

>Hur hur i hate feige

>I disagree. How are they ever going to "replace humanity" when there are just a few hundred of them?
Simple, they won't.

Marvel was always about "the world outside your window". There is NEVER , EVER, going to be any chance of Mutants replacing humanity. Marvel Comics already decided that they only need a few hundred Mutants, and the MCU would stick to that as well. The entire theme with fearing Mutants because of numbers is shit. This is why Marvel Comics purged them to begin with. Quality over quantity.

OH NO NO NO....

Whedon just had to land the plane, and the MCUs humor goes all the way back to Iron Man 1.

If anything, one needs to note how quickly Whedon was shoved out of the way after Age of Ultron for the Russos.

>>Kevin Feige always knew Spider-Man, X-Men and Fantastic Four were going to be back with Marvel

So this is why he never talk about phase 4 ? iirc he talk about phase 3 alot even when they're still in the mid phase 2.

Phase 4 is kind of an uncertainty. Thanos pretty much will be peak MCU. That may be why Feige is being cautious

>Thanos pretty much will be peak MCU
Well, not anymore. Now they will absolutely go Galactus, Annihilus and Celestials for the future final big bads

>mmmm that Feige's cum tastes great

>just like DCuck tears. So good.

Thanks BTFO'd Galactus before, so I;m eh. The Celestials are more interesting though, if we get some Eternalskino.

>Not calling them DCEUnuch's

Remember, DC has some good comics, so its the DCEU you wish to scorn.

I always liked that they made it clear that MCU Avengers weren't just government soldiers like the Ultimates.

I don't know about you, but I drinking tears is less gay and embarrassing than drinking cum.

The helicarrier reveal in AoS was not at all hinted at for the entire season and then in the episode AFTER Age of Ultron, they had a flashback of Coulson opening a door and revealing it. And the Enhanced thing was from Season one, nearly 2 years before Age of Ultron. Hardly scrambling.

Jesus Christ, that's irrelevant. It features in both properties. And both properties also feature characters who have gone by the Night Nurse mantle.

An Inhumans movie could easily have been better than a Carol Danvers movie, though. There's more, and better, source material to work with.

I disagree. Fuck Inhumans

Delusional Carolfag, or bitter angry X-fag being this bitter and this angry even after you've won?

>An Inhumans movie could easily have been better than a Carol Danvers movie, though.
They were created to be antagonists. Making them heroes defeats their entire point.

That's only true for Medusa, user. The other Inhumans were introduced in the standard "heroes fight due to a misunderstanding, then team up against the real villain" storyline.

No I just don't think the Inhumans are interesting or deserve a movie

LOL Inhumans is hard concept to make a movie and the character are silly (Medusa? Karnak? Blackagar Boltagon?)

A movie about a female USAF pilot getting superpowers and fighting a alien invasion is WAAAY more relatable.

No, they're pretty dickish in other stories. The inhumans are probably marvels most neutral team. They're not heroes, they're not villains, they're just this family that kinda fucks off from the world and are more powerful than the fantastic four.

Most people would probably have said that about Ant-Man. A good number of people might have said it about Doctor Strange or Guardians of the Galaxy. And yet they had successful movies that a lot of people enjoyed.

The feud between Feige and Ike has deprived everyone of a movie that could easily have been another success that made normies start caring about characters they'd never heard of before.

Inhumans in the MCU would be villains or just background characters.

>No, they're pretty dickish in other stories.

Find a Marvel character that doesn't ever apply to.

They weren't introduced as villains. You can't argue with that fact.

The most obvious comparisons are to Namor and Black Panther, in that they all spend more of their time protecting their own realm from threats.

Because you have to be able to personally relate to a character or you can't possibly enjoy them?

Rocket Raccoon is in movies, and no-one questions it. This kills your argument that the Inhumans characters are too silly.

I'm really sad about how the whole "its all connected" promise is utterly bullshit. We will see ghe goddamnt X-Men interact with the Avengers before the goddamn Daredevil, who is supposedly "all connected".

The point is: Venom, Silver & Black and all the others Sony is building is going to be as 'in universe' and entirely excluded as Marvel Netflix, Marvel ABC and Marvel Hulu (Cloak n Dagger, New Warriors, Runaways).

Nope, Theata Protocol was mentioned a bunch before AoU

blame ike

It's almost like getting announced for a TV show is a death sentence for the MCU

The x-men should be weird. Like, more Morrison than Whedon.

Disney is going to make them clones of Avengers 1.

It's weird. I should be excited, but I feel kind of exhausted. I'm more interested in seeing where the MCU would go without these properties than with them.

i'm intensely curious to see how the russos will course correct for IW, or if they can manage to pull it off at all

if they don't and they're out, who could possibly take over in their stable? gunn? waititi?

>movie about Rocket Raccoon was more successful that Batman v. Superman
This will never not be funny.

Who's embarrassed?