"a-user, did you just say trump isn't literally Hitler?"

>"a-user, did you just say trump isn't literally Hitler?"

man her arm is super fucked up . she's like the penguin from Batman Returns

Yes, that would imply Hitler came back to life and turned into an orange dude with blonde hair and shaved his stylish moustache.

>tfw I had to pretend that I'm upset all day long so the few women that still consider me a potential partner don't cross me off their list

that's right, baby, now bend over.

this is me.

>twilight princess poster
kms

Ivanka is a jew

I was wondering that too. I think it's just the angle.
>id fuck the shit out of her reguardless

I had someone assume I was a Jill Stein voter
I am literally a double agent

I'll cum literally inside you

Same

women like straight shooters

not betas that bend their beliefs because they think it will get them laid

Uh, yeah I definitely didn't vote for him.

Now are we gonna fuck or what?

>more than half of white women voted Trump
>the half that didn't are likely jewish, muslim, mestiza, and other nonwhites in the "white" category
There's a good chance your future ex-wife also vote Trump. No worries.

Yes I did you worthless subhuamn chink, now get off my sofa and back on the floor where a woman belongs.
Next time you question me better be ready for some teeth smacking

Fucking pussy

Everyone knows I voted trump and no one gives a fuck, own up to it man

I want to grab her pussy so bad.

you're what's wrong with men and that attitude is why you're a virgin. Have pride in your beliefs. Don't hide them and don't apologize for them. What are some bitches gonna yell at you? Why would you even want dumb tricks like that

I am in a long term relationship because I told a pretty and shy girl that the holocaust didn't happen. Hiding your beliefs makes you a weak man.

>Red pill her on Hitler's and trumps policies
> realizes Hitler's not right wing
> realizes trump policies really weren't that different than Hillary except for education, foreign policy and trade.

she needs to be whiter
gross

Cuck

I want to slather her curvy, juicy legs with my tongue till they're coated in my saliva

"Yes I did....and you have to go back."

>le nice guy

Yeah, shy girls will like you more if they know thet they can trust you

-t. cuck millenial

I can tell you're a virgin. Once you realize how dull sex actually is and how submissive girls are to confidence and stature you'd show your power level to all of them.

>sex
>dull

you've been doing it with the wrong people man

duh, Hitler died from suicide several years ago so there's no way they could be the same person! Even a dumbass like myself can figure that one out! :)

Who is this and are there pics of her bare feet?

Three Scalias?

How ever fucked up you are Sup Forums you can't want that for the Supreme Court.

This, I want to sniff her feet

>brazilians follow our elections this closely

fuck i guess we really are the center of the world

>puts himself on the cuckable list

>he molds his political views after women

literally worse than a hillbot

>
Her arm is pointed straight at the camera and is behind her hand retard.

faking it won't get you closer to the pussy

Post more Paprika.

based

who she? how old is she?

Don't know m8. Probably 22 or 24?

I somehow stopped associating with people like this a few years ago and never really realized how far apart we are ideologically until this election. Weird thinking that I was somewhat close to a lot of them.

>several years of paying grown up taxes
>working a solid 40+ hours a week
>recently engaged
>trying to start a family before 30 (unlikely)
>want to buy a house soon (even more unlikely)

Meanwhile these people blogpost about politics on facebook all day long while they ride their bikes around and drink coffee as they listen to obscure music. The most annoying people like this I know are here in Philly and in Brooklyn. At least we're not the People's Republic of California.

>tfw will never have to worry about this because females aren't attracted to me anyways
>tfw they still talk to me because I'm cute in a pathetic way to them

Is she a spic? If she is then I want to racemix

mano. é tois

>a-user did you just say Hitler did anything wrong?

>tfw you're such an over the top asshole about Trump everyone assumed you were just joking
lmao

>tfw no qt natsoc gf

cute.....CUTE

Hey we have internet in my village since 2011, we had some problems about the monkeys stealling the cables but after the Second Monkey Civil War we defeated them...For now.