With the well-known purchase, what actor would be the one to play wolverine?

With the well-known purchase, what actor would be the one to play wolverine?
Is there really someone on this planet who can overcome Hugh Jackman?

no, the millennial generation is too low-test

Jared Smith.

It'd be cool if they could get a short, hairy, angry dude, but they'll probably get some hot, tall charismatic actor, sadly, because lol hollywood

Shouldn't be hard to find some jacked, over-compensating angry manlet.

Blacks and gays always complaining about representation. What about ugly representation, huh?

I think Wolverine is over for the public eyes, it ran its fairly popular course and at this point you shouldnt make the same mistake comics did by constantly making Wolverine shit until it gets stale.

Wolverine is still by far the most popular and iconic X-Man, what the hell are you talking about

Who cares?
They'll pick one, put him on steroids and training for a year, and you'll have your new wolverine.
Sup Forums will hate him until the movie is released, then will be on it's knees sucking his and Disney's cock saying is the best thing ever, and finally when it gets popular, it will hate him because the vast majority of Sup Forums are so lame, they see comics as their secret clubhouse, includying the "no girls allowed" sign.

Certainly the worst board of this bloody cesspool

Well, blacks are the only race pathetic enough to be toe to toe in the crying and moaning field with the fags.
>mfw I see niggers posting about how tough and bad they are

I'd honestly prefer Dafne Keen to play X-23 for a few movies.
I love Wolverine - easily one of my top 5 characters. Hugh Jackman was wrong for him. He was a great anti-hero and he did try his best to do Wolverine justice over years but Wolverine is a fucking midget, a hairy, ugly, cigar smoking, beer drinking, agressive fucking midget.

The movie Wolverine never really lost his temper. Until Logan, he never went into beserker mode and no, that little "I'm fast and can stabby stab" in X2 doesn't count.

Fuck, for what Logan was, it never kills the fuckery that was every other movie.

And yet you probably shit your pants everytime you're walking down the street at night and realize you're about to pass some huge trashy dressed black guy

Danny Devito would be perfect for the role

John Boyaga

Here's the problem; there are no short actors that are also hairy, and have the demeanor. Best we can hope for is hairy and can get in shape. Well that, and an actual costume this time

Just because there are no super famous actors doesn't mean there aren't any period

I'm sure there's some guy from a TV show or supporting role in a popular movie who'd work

They should just shelve him for a while and focus on different characters.

Shut up jamal, humans are talking here.

I wanted Karl Urban, but he's too tall.

Who played movie star exe in Scott pilgrim? Get him.

I've looked, and tried. You find me an actor, and we'll talk.
That's not going to happen and you know it. Best thing we can hope for is his importance toned down. All people really want him for is to snikt and bub anyway, so supporting role will fit. The characters we REALLY need to shelve are Magneto and Jean

Christian Kane

It IS going to happen though. I really doubt they'll immediately recast Logan, Disney works well with bringing minor characters to the spotlight and making them big. They don't need Wolverine to be successful.

>no, the millennial generation is too low-test
Hugh Jackman is blatantly gay.

>Disney NOT using the Wolverine gravy train
The fuck are you on? He's the poster boy X Man to the general audience. ONE guy has held the role for 17 years, they'll get someone new

He's already SLOTTED for Iron Man

I hate to break this to you, but even if FoX-men was going to continue, they'd have to do it without Jackman. Logan only exists because it was his last one.

I'm perfect for the role so I'll hate whoever they cast.

But that's the exact reason they won't get someone new, no one one wants to see someone who isn't Jackman playing him. Maybe another 10 years they'll bring him back but they'll leave him dead for now.

wowlverine