/swco/ - Star Wars Comics and Cartoons

Really Makes You Think Edition

>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2017.htm

>Out This Week:
Star Wars: The Last Jedi Collector's Edition (Tue 19)
Star Wars Insider #178 (Tue 19)
Doctor Aphra #15 (Wed 20)
Poe Dameron #22 (Wed 20)

>Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Trailer 2
youtube.com/watch?v=JtigV-biVGg

>Rebels Recon: Rebel Assault
youtube.com/watch?v=zXt9ZmN-V-k

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0CbN8sfihY

>STAR WARS: Battlefront II – The Movie (2017)
youtube.com/watch?v=geqUtEjdREc

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14646154/
change.org/p/the-walt-disney-company-have-disney-strike-star-wars-episode-viii-from-the-official-canon
youtube.com/watch?v=kmZ-bJcSTh4
youtube.com/watch?v=CA-RYVGTNi8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

rereposting poll
strawpoll.me/14646154/

Who is she?

*blocks your path*

Nothing more than bone and ash now

When do you think nuCanon will start retconning absolute trash like what Legends did with Jedi Prince?

isn't she the A Wing pilot who died when Ren bombed the fighter bay?

Fuck you ;_;

change.org/p/the-walt-disney-company-have-disney-strike-star-wars-episode-viii-from-the-official-canon

good

maybe when it has as much absolute trash as the old EU did?

>let's not get into the absolute trash it didn't retcon

She's a hot pilot.

Remember the early rumors where Finn was on a mission to find out which New Republic senators were financing the First Order?

Remember when Rose was an information broker?

Remember when Holdo was a New Republic official/admiral who couldn't trust Leia because of her lineage?

Dude is jacked.

People forget that Disney pays for good reviews plus people don't want to be blacklisted

Why do you keep doing this to me? :(

Do not bully

>there are people here that honestly believe that JJ would've delivered a better Episode 8 and give OT characters justice
lmao

Are you fucking serious ??

>spreading your own petition laughing like some normie did it instead
OH NO NO NO NO

>master race

>a buddy of mine saw kylo ren take his shirt off in the shower and he said that kylo ren had an eight pack

>change.org

>That nipple
This is a sfw board.

>Citation needed

FUCK io didn't see that

Chances of a Matt the Radar Technician sequel on SNL?

0 since half the country hated tlj

Probably not, but at least he would be more consistent with the things established in the first movie.

What, you think he would actually shit on it or even openly criticize it in any way even if he did hate it?

Reminder the untill the First Order releases the power of hats they will forever remain shit.

die for rose

why can I see the fire and scrap throwers in the shot?

I CLAPPED
I CLAPPED WHEN LUKE SHOWED RIAN'S LACTATION FETISH

F

Because it's from a behind the scenes video.

>but at least he would be more consistent with the things established in the first movie

And half seems to really like it

Are those grey hairs? What the fuck?

Ayo hol up now, I think they made her playable in BF2

BLUE MILK
He made how Luke gets it super gross because the past is bad! OLD THINGS BAD. NUWARS GOOD.

Just the lighting, I think.

Reminder the Confederacy of Corporate Systems are the heroes the galaxy needs.

Reminder if they replaced the Resistance with a Droid Army TLJ would have ended a lot sooner

>just take shuttle the three organics off the capital ship and have the capital ship hyperspace into the space stingray

try to kill your padawan

Yeah it's lighting.

They did

BENWANNASEEMYNEWLIGHTSABERANDJEDICLOAK?

First leak of Episode IX

youtube.com/watch?v=kmZ-bJcSTh4
This is fucking killing me

Why was I duped into believing Rian Johnson loved the prequels and The Clone Wars? The Force Awakens had more prequels/TCW references than TLJ did.

>tfw I grinded to get her because I'm pathetic and in love with a overglorified background character
Kill me.

kek

I USED TO READ WORD UP MAGAZINE

All the waifu-killing was a Filoni reference

SUPER NINTENDO SEGA GENESIS

She's dirt cheap though, cheapest hero character in the game, and despite what Reddit will tell you, it's pretty easy to get credits if you're working towards challenges

Pretty good investment too, theres so few Starfighter heroes that you're gonna want to have as many options available to spawn in

Everybody remember to thank Liuetenant Admiral Holdo for discovering that using hyperspace to kamikaze into ships means it destroys them, no matter if they're a thousand times larger.

Shame nobody else thought of this in the thousands of years hyperdrives existed.

Also a shame she didn't know what a remote control was

Oh wow. Was it really that bad? Holy shit. These people make Lucas look good.

still mad about this user?

Nope... Lucas still doesn’t look good

>The Resistance didn't just attack hyperdrives to rocks and fire them at the FO in the first place
It looked cool as shit, but it was so fucking stupid.

Am I being retarded or was "the First Order can track us through hyperspace" a pointless plot point since they were going to Crait anyway

it looks cook but when you think about it.....

What Anakin should say to Kylo Ren in Episode: IX.

You're not retarded, the movie is. everything about the plot was entirely superfluous, it made less sense than JJ's fuckfest, it just looked prettier

>then

The point was to try and sneak off to Crait while the First Order isn't looking and hope help arrives before they find out.

DON'T FUCK MY NAUGHTY NEPHEW

Nothing because he is a disgusting fragment of the PT
-JJ

no, George had bad ideas and bad execution

TLJ just has bad ideas.

>going to Crait
hold on was that plan B

i also feel like i remember someone being like "There's like 5 of them we can kill them later" and Kylo Ren being all "NO FULL ASSAULT NOW"

I think that was Hux saying to lay off on Luke since he was probably already dead and Kylo went full FIRE EVERYTHING autism rage

That ship below the Raddus is fucking cool.

Are you sure about that? Sidious was mentioned by name, The Sith were mentioned again by Kylo, Canto Bight is the most prequel esque planet by far in the new trilogy, and the police sirens were straight up the same as those used by Corsucant police in TCW.

Are Imperial I and Imperial II class SD still a cannon thing?

>scenes normies will never understand

That would be a bad thing, the things established yn the first movie were fucking retarded. Rian was literally cleaning up JJ's mess.

STOP COCKBLOCKING ME UNCLE REEEEE

>then

he's not cleaning up shit. He quite literally refused to clean up JJ's shit and just passed the buck back to JJ.

jj you better give us some force Luke and Yoda trolling Kylo

I'LL FINISH WHAT I STARTED

INTENSIFY

join the first order

youtube.com/watch?v=CA-RYVGTNi8

>something happens
>people clap

This can't be real, I thought it was just a meme.

>galatic assault will put you on crait 90% of the time
>the other 10% is Starkiller base

guess there is no playing this for a while

that's clearly the Empire's symbol

>need your shirt, you do not when communicating with young rey
>ben I swear to fuck if you continue our cursed bloodline I'll dunk on you for the next 50 years

sodium chloride

fucking a it is.

yes

Does anyone have the black ahsoka picture?

This is why I usually wait until about two weeks after a movie comes out to watch it.

I didn't do that this time. I regretted it big time.

>Joining a shitty version of the real deal

Garbage, and shit taste user

>First Order
>Empire logo

Imagine if that other ship was being launched by a rocket though

If the first order are so bad, why did literally not a single planet help out the resistance with funding, reinforcements, offers of refuge etc?

Christ, this sucks. I saw both in the UK, basically no audience noises. Though in TFA there was a wave of chuckling when Kylo first took his mask off.