Les Nombrils/Bellybuttons Christmas Storytime

Merry Christmas, Sup Forums!

I wasn't sure if I'd be doing this again this year, given I am having a lot of my energy being eaten alive by a new job, but figured it would be a shame to break tradition, so welcome to one more year of the Les Nombrils Christmas storytimes!

We'll be doing one volume of this a night, right up through Christmas, to enjoy the bizarrely emotional gag a strip comic about a human noodle. Anyone who hasn't seen Les Nombrils before, welcome, everyone who knows it and knows this tradition welcome back!

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/8zl0odea55mi16d/Vol._1.zip
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I unfortunately managed to lose my copy of vol. 8 which is the most recent our beloved namefag Ouash translated so if anyone seeing this over the coming week has it feel free to provide a download link

Seriously, it was a nice emotional break after the climax of 7, it'd be a nice touch on Christmas day.

For new readers we start as pretty much gag strip stuff for the first volume. That begins to change around the second before it settles into a more firm rhythm

Hate to interrupt but has the latest issue of this finally been released?

Thanks!

Volume 8 is done, and Ouash has translated it but I can't find where I saved it on my machine.

I think we're on a break before they start 9 but might be out of the loop. Usually they have a one year gap between volumes

>first panel
>Vicky reaching into Jenny's skirt

Deepest lore

Okay I've read 7 and I've yet to read 8. Should be good.

I had 8, but it isn't in my Les Nombrils folder so I'm afraid it might be lost. If anyone, anyone over the next week has it please hook a brother up.

At least I thought I did. I do remember Ouash had it almost all done last I recall. It has been a kind of fucked up year for me, lots of lows and finally a couple highs.

Being Karine is suffering

Being Karine is a lot of suffering

LEWD

bump

The wait for the new stuff feels like an eternity

They produce at their own pace I guess.

If it isn't clear yet, these two are kind of monsters.

This gets storytimed multiple times a year yet we can't even get translations for the last 2 volumes of Lou.

Thank you very much user, I love it when we have these near christmas

We kind of get shit at the largesse of our translator anons. I know Ouash basically has disappeared due to real life shit going on.

Karine is the glue keeping those two together, something that gets harped on multiple times over the series.

The last two were shit you're not missing out on much. I was the target demographic and even I was cringing while reading them. Every other girl my age hated them.

This comic is pretty great! Thanks for posting

That's kind of lame to hear

I remember back in the day one of the girls in my class made an oral presentation on it and said it sucked and all the girls in class, including me, agreed. It was just too..weird? Lou was supposed to be relatable but suddenly there's just a bunch of weird magic shit happening and it just becomes too sureal.

We're near the end now. These are generally not very long volumes and the early ones are the shortest I think. How is everyone liking the tentative first steps so far? People who have read this before, don't give too many clues about what's to come.

I've read through the series before (a very long time ago given how friggin long it takes for volumes to be released) and it's always nice to go back and visit the humble beginnings.

The cabin one didn't look that bad.

And so we end tome 1 with the power of friendship and perving combining. And the weird part is, all the emotional highs later on kind of straddle the lines here.

And of course, a download link for those who want it

mediafire.com/file/8zl0odea55mi16d/Vol._1.zip

So how did new people like it?

I was mostly talking about "L'age de crystal", I don't think any of my friends know about the new one, we're too old now and moved on, especially since no one liked the one before. I still read comics but most of my friends don't.

I remember trying to read this a couple of years ago when the translations started popping out, but felt too bad for Karine to keep going. The only joke is she getting hurt some way or another.

I'm glad this volume finishes on a good note for her tho.

I thought it was pretty good! I’m looking forward to the next storytime tomorrow

Next thread will be tomorrow at about the same time, barring bad luck

Things start to go her way eventually, don't worry
Awesome I'll be waiting

You are in for a wild ride, newfriend.

The suffering never stops, but eventually it isn't just her.

Thanks, user! This became on of my favorites last year when someone storytimed it. Really looking forward to reading through it all again.

You finally get to see everyone get what they deserve only for it to be the last thing you want when it happens.

you rock user, but I think you had a name the last time you did this
thanks again for introducing me to a great series

Nah, not at Christmas. Sometimes there are people who do this during the year, and Ouash is our translator who sometimes appears. I normally storytime without a name because I'm not that particular brand of faggot.

Yeah. It hurts

Thanks user, good stuff. I think I saw part of some volume in the middle of everything but I forgot it all so it's like its brand new. Very cute style

Alright, I'm going to bed. Last bump. I'll see you guys tomorrow around eight EST or so for volume 2.

This was great, didn't know about this comics. The pair of bitches got kinda grating, but still, I'm hooked.

>The pair of bitches got kinda grating
Just wait a couple of volumes.

To where they reach their nadir or where they begin to rise above that?

bump for recognition

This is one of the most popular comics on Sup Forums. What recognition could it possibly need?

You think Vicky and Jenny ever teamed up on a guy before?

Thanks user, keep our traditions!, and please dont leave us alone...

I dont get this comic. The two girls are so mean to Karine and fuck things up for her. Whym

First time reader. I hate jen and vicky. I feel so bad for Karine.

Nah, they're both too selfish. They don't want to share.

It starts out that way - simple premise, simple gag comic.
But it does get better. All the characters get some depth to them. This is just how it starts.

Ok i caught up with all the issues,we're in for a ride till christmas

Frankly,you don't miss anything that important besides lesbian romance,trees,crystals and Lou's new love interest being a scientist

Have there been any new fanservice lately?

I love the blonde, tall, cute girl...is my kind of girl, but I´m short and ugly as fck

>Les Nombrils storytime
Oh boy oh boy i'm ready for suffering

So is volume 8 out?

No luck on desuarchive for anything about Bellybuttons 8.

wait till vol.3 or so when a bit of their backstory's are shown. by vol.7, you'll feel sorry for Jenny (unless you REALLY hate NTR, you may feel good about it) and/or Vicky unless you're from Sup Forums. Karine has it easy by then.

Volume 8 never got fully translated, Ouash stopped somewhere along the way when it was still running as strips in Spirou.

Not a big loss as the volume is a prequel of sorts, just more of shenanigans from the time vol 1 and 2 take place. Literally no one asked for that, especially when the 7th vol ended on a big cliffhanger. Instead of waiting 1,5-2 years for a continuation, we have another year or two ahead. I'm salty af.