Do you like my modern cartoon design? I'm thinking of taking this to CN...

Do you like my modern cartoon design? I'm thinking of taking this to CN. My character is a child square named Bau that inherited a castle from his German parents who are the Hauses. The Haus family lives in a fantastical realm with all kinds of magic and wizards and dragons. Haus owns his own pet dragon too. But the show mostly focus on the daily life of Haus and the towns people who live under the castle. I'm thinking the first couple of episodes could have some sort of plot about an evil underwater empire who plans to flood the world in order to create an underwater utopia for their kind. And then the rest of the episodes focus on Bau playing pretend by himself at the local town lake and going to school. Peppered with a few episodes about the problems people have in the town and how Bau can help them. I think taking a fantasy setting and turning it into a slice of life show can be that fresh new idea that CN is looking for.

Garenteed 9 seasons.

HAHA! Gesamtkunstwerk.

Thank you. I'm looking for people who could staff the show. I've been checking Tumblr and Deviantart for potential artists and animators.

You need at least some implied lesbian/gay main characters or your idea will last as long as this thread in a boardroom

I was thinking everyone can sound like a girl so that way nobody can tell who's gender is what. That way there won't be any assumptions.

Hello. I was inspired by your work. I feel like Bau needs a person who interacts with him on a near eposodic basis. I introduce Spoing. He's an orphan in the fractal realm.

YES! this is a perfect collaboration. Perhaps Spoing can wrap himself around Bau as they go out in adventures?

W-what does a goth band have to do with whatever this is?

Can I use this character in my show?

I don't even care that you're joking. I will actually help you make this. The only problem is that the animation will be pretty shitty and you will have to tell me exactly what to do.

These are great main characters guys! I need three more to make a total of six main characters. Each of them needs to carry a random household item which they pretend is attuned to their personality. When they come together they make a pretend huge happiness ray that reforms bad guys who are charmed by their whimsical childishness. They are the Elements of Childishness and after one episode they will never use this power again.

one of them should always be very slothful and forgetful being a meaningless excuse as to why they can't use the gun all the time, because he cant remember where he left his object.

This is my contribution, the ravishing Airhead. She is a strong, independent woman, just the sort of role model our gxrls need! I'm thinking we can make dolls with swappable dresses in different colors, maybe different color rubber for her head, things like that. Oh, and she likes, uh...dancing. That's her personality.

Forgot my image because I am not very good with computer!

Listen to me you fuck. Do you want me to animate for you or not.

>Bau Haus
Why did it take me this long to get the joke?

Yes! Show me Bau walking please!

Can I be co-character designer?

My creation is very accommodating.

Good idea.
These are all very good designs! Amazing how much diversity we bring with so simple of shapes!

Good work team! We're well on our way to having our very own show!

here's my idea for a character design!

they're a gender fluid demiqueer 16-year old! they have a very quirky and upbeat personality and they LOVE starbucks! if you don't like this character you are literally problematic and should check your privilege

I'm not too late, am I?

I told you it would be shitty. But the animation isn't all you'll get from me. I'll do the voice acting, production, editing, writing, you name it!

Oh my gosh that is so cute! Or as they say in my favorite japanese shows, so kawaii!

Maybe to mix it up we can add confusing plot points that we forget about and never acknowledge them again. So our fans can make fan theories on our subreddit to kill time while we are in a hiatus!

Holy, how do you get your animation to be so fluid? This is exactly how I imagine Bau walks in my mind.

How many theories are going to be about Precious Cinnamon Bun and Hobuibio being related?

Heres some fanart

these two are literally so gay for eachother theyrte so gay theyre oiso fuckignfg gay I'm screaming ashjkldshklf

Hey midway in the season we should change one of the costumes of the characters so it seems like there is progress in the story.

Writing first episode now even though boarders are more important amirite?
Any episode requests?

Absolutely amazing.
Summer bathing suit special!

Here's a character from me since everyone else seems to be making one.

OMG TTHEY LOOK SO CUTE IMLITERALY SCREAMING RIGHT NOW~

Bau Haus needs a mentor character to teach him about magic that he will never use. He is also an imaginary friend that nobody but Bau can see.

Here's something I threw together for one of the useless--I mean town characters. His name is DiDomino, the savage rapist. He's a white male, maybe related to one of the main characters (free melodrama!), and he's seen here stalking one of the other townspeople (yet to be designed).

I've been saving all the images posted, but is that a bad idea? All my consultants tell me models and reference are an obsolete practice. Anyone care to confirm or deny?

JUST LIKE ONE OF MY ANIMES

I don't know much about art design and structure but I can tell you right now this is perfect for our show (maybe tone down the rape element so as not to be offensive) And if you put some eyes on the green blob we now have two townspeople!

Bau Bau Bau! It's The Bau House!
No scripts, boarders! Crying! Beans! Dialogue and Flash tweens matter more than what you see!

Bau brings together to fight a monster that actually isn't bad and was just bullied and only wants to be loved.

A few more lines and we have ourselves a theme song.

I made the blob a girl. She's quirky, and despite not having legs, she loooves to get down!

We need someone with thick rimmed glasses.

I have revised my designs for DiDomino. He's no savage rapist, he's a friendly gardener(we may need to darken his skin tone down the line)! Here he is helping his neighbor, like good neighbors should!

This is perfect. She can have a crush on DiDomino who hardly ever shows that he cares for her and they both work at the cheese factory making cheeses.

It would sure help if I posted the image, wouldn't it? I need to get my grandson to do this for me!

Neat-o! Wack-o! Ding dong! Gays! Our staffers aren't much older than the kids for which it's made!

Hey guys I made it so we can have the best of both worlds! A Frankenstein of different designs stitched together makes the show diverse!

What about this guy? Nothing is figured out for him but I feel like he'd do well just because he's a weenie

>mfw this whole thread

We don't have a character with rounded teeth yet. And we need someone to shout wacky zany sayings too. He would be perfect.

Should this show be called The Amazing Universe of Bau Haus vs The Loud Creek?

Focus-tested! Easy! Safe! In the current year it's really all that still gets made!

A townie for you. There are many plots that could center around a colorblind homo.

>bald
>fag enabler
>cargo shorts
>sandals
Fricking perfect.
TWO zany characters in one show! GENIUS!

We Bare the Amazing Universe of Bau Haus vs the Ok Forces of the Loud Creek

has a nice ring to it

Oh man I'm going to write so many phone jokes for this character.

Make gardening plants that don't want to be gardened a metaphor for rape because it is totally appropriate for children if you hide your morals for shitty abusive dykes under confusing inconsistent metaphors.

I made it a bit less scary. Also, I recommend you changing that to an iPhone. I don't think anyone uses those big phones anymore.

Then this will be the title of our show.

I just like The Bau House

YES! He needs an iphone so that he can comment on popular phone app games! (without actually mentioning the name of course) that will not become irrelevant and will remain timeless and relatable! But we need to be sure to do recent app games like Flappy Bird.

Disagreeing with an artist might hurt their feelings and cause ptsd so maybe we should keep the phone. Just make sure its a different size every frame so the artist doesn't feel bad about making mistakes.

Well, I don't want to leave anyone out of the thinktank so it can be both!

WBAUBH vs OFLC

Crisis averted! No conflicts!

it's stupid but fun threads like these that give me a reason to bother browsing Sup Forums

Wouldn't this be too hard to animate?

Actually it's pretty bloody easy if you just did it pose to pose and filled on the invetweens

I have never animated before but I'm making an animatic right now in Photoshop. I think I'll shoot myself when I'm done, this is way too much effort to shitpost

you're doing god's work user

Do it for us.

>filled on the invetweens
That is what Korea is for.

Here's an idea for a scene where Bau Haus learns about tolerance. Throw some budget and koreans at it and I'm thinking this could fit right into an episode where maybe Bau also offends the yellow one and the phone guy, then learns to keep his little fucking mouth shut, the little shit.

Truly a masterpiece.

Epic!

I think I can use this to show the executives at CN. There's no way that they can refuse.

trips confirm

it's fuckin happening boys

Give it just a couple of years, and you'll be fired for sexual harassment. You're moving up in this world and I'm proud to work under you, showrunner.

And it was all thanks to a couple elements of old animes and sunday specials I ripped off and mashed together. Creativity is hard work.

Bau Bau Bau! It's The Bau House!
No scripts, boarders! Crying! Beans! Dialogue and Flash tweens matter more than what you see!
Neat-o! Wack-o! Ding dong! Gays! Our staffers aren't much older than the kids for which it's made!
Focus-tested! Easy! Safe! In the current year it's really all that still gets made!
Say hello to your new favorite Show!

We Bare the Amazing Universe of Bau Haus vs the Ok Forces of the Loud Creek

Hey I drew some fanart lol your show looks pretty progressive

JoJo reference?

My fucking sides

I can't wait to bully someone into suicide over this!

sorry, that goes too fast

I'm loving these.

Good work user. Best opening theme on any show.

Man, this thread is going great. Spoing is going up in this world, you know if we can't get on CN, ask about Adult Swim would love this high quality animation. That's all they have on that channel. They'll accept anything.

At the very least CN will give us a spot on the app.

hey everyone, meet Demifemme!

I like xir cat eyes.

heres my oc...... hes based on the EDGY MEME LOL XD IM SO FUCKING TRASH

He needs a hardcore name. Like Angle.

I would like to introduce one of the SEAPLE, Sharkboy.
He is half predator dolphin and ethnicly diverse man, and he HATES being assumed, just because he is a DOL-MAN, he is EVIL, which he is CHAOTIC NEUTRAL.

if you guys want I can make the theme song.
I'll work on a ukulele theme tomorrow, or do you guys want me to mash up all the intros from the different shows?

>And then the rest of the episodes focus on Bau playing pretend by himself at the local town lake and going to school.
It was at this moment I realized we were talking about steven universe.