Official Obama Nostalgia Thread

Now that the dust has settled, can we admit that he actually did a pretty good job?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S-5RbOlzARg
youtube.com/watch?v=x37bS_N_DXw
youtube.com/watch?v=nNvnHm7aF6w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I liked the fact that he was the first black president. Even though his policies were basically shit. I wanted to like him as a person. I somewhat do, however, it's hard to judge him without judging his polcies. I hope that there is a black republican president someday.

He literally didn't do anything.
He just told people to not be racist.

>He just told people to not be racist
AND I DIDN'T LISTEN

Solidly average.

Jesus fuck I can't believe I spent the better half of my 20s with this nitwit in the Whitehouse. I fucking hate him so much.

I'm about to fucked out of my meds and healthcare now that Trump is going to repeal Obamacare. Thanks Sup Forums and fuck Trump.

>he dindu nuffin. kek

I see what you did there.

He did an amazing job, he helped lay the foundation for the rise of The Trump.

4.9% unemployment rate. No foreign entanglements on the scale of Bush's Iraq follies.

Solid 6/10

How did he create jobs?

Die.

Top kek ... in case you're serious, no.

If he has done a good job, and actually unified the nation. Hil-dog would have been the president elect.

He did not understand the important role of the United States in world affairs and failed to keep the world a more stable, prosperous world.

He didn't, he just redefined what it means to be a person looking for work. After you are unemployed for a certain period you are no longer considered to be part of the working pool of citizens. People have been out of work so long they no longer qualify to be a unemployed person.

That reduced the number of "unemployed" but the people not working was actually much higher that what they are saying.

Yeah, if he didn't fuck things up so royally we'd have Yeb! for President.

MAGA

8 Years and no one killed the nigger. For shame America.

For.

Shame.

Hope you die from withdrawals you stupid junkie

No. He took on more debt than all other presidents combined and pushed the worst healthcare reform of all time. He nearly ruined the country with a push for PC culture and destroyed what colleges mean by making them safe spaces for degenerates with mental issues.

Good fucking riddance.

-3 Bailouts
-Was bought and black mailed by his secretary of state
-Record High insurance prices
-Saved the Auto industry so they could move to -Mexico without fully repaying their loan
-Obeyed Hillary for Syria and Libya
-Bowed to other foreign leaders and was incapable of showing strength
-Unable to work together with adversaries for common goal
-Labor participation rate lowest since the Great Depression

The Good
-The sole reason Trump ran

Our first Black President will go down in the record books as one of the top 5 worst presidents of all time

Oh forgot about Obama phones which were sold for money or used for drug deals

he stayed relatively scandal free and was never caught with his dick or cigars in anyone's pussy

Mediocre. It seems to us like he's done a lot of bad shit with race relations and Obamacare, but in all reality, he'll be remembered for being black, and nothing else.

Could you tell me anything William McKinley did? I couldn't, I didn't even know he existed until I looked up the list of presidents to find an irrelevant one. He'll be fresh in people's minds for a while, but once the people who were alive during his presidency die, he will fade into complete obscurity. Except for the fact that he was black.

>He just told people to not be racist.
Because apparently telling people not to do bad things is unacceptable.

>No. He took on more debt than all other presidents combined and pushed the worst healthcare reform of all time. He nearly ruined the country with a push for PC culture and destroyed what colleges mean by making them safe spaces for degenerates with mental issues.
>Good fucking riddance.
This.

>Because apparently telling people not to do bad things is unacceptable.
>Racism is bad
Prove it

Meh.

He wasn't horrible...but he also didn't do much.

Why obama was terrible:
Worst race relations since segregation
First president to not deliver a year 3% GDP growth in the history of the USA
Spent the most tax payer money on vacation in the history of the USA
Obamacare has put countless small businesses out of business and raised premiums an average of 25%
While unemployment is down, joblessness remains the same.

He literally inherited the US at an artificial low after the Subprime Mortgage Crisis. How could he do such a fucking bad job with economic recovery.

>too young to recall Bush

I have no clue how people forget how horrible Bush was?

As a human being he seems like a witty, funny guy. Would spend time with him irl. Shit-tier president though.

he leaves office with the American people electing a Republican Senate, House, and presidency... so, no, he didn't do a great job. the people rejected his legacy.

Nobody cares about Bush anymore, if you haven't noticed, bush has not been president this decade.

Just because bush was bad too does not give Obama a free pass, eat a dick.

I will thank him for Obamacare. I developed cancer, had to go through two fucking surgeries, did some radiation treatment, and now gotta take meds until I die.

Fuck, Trump if he wants to get rid of Obamacare.

>Le 9gag memes and gifs

Wtf? Is this real?

Yeah this is pretty much it. I can't name any president from the 40's or earlier. If he gets a movie made about him that might change but since he didn't do anything extraordinary that will never happen, though I wouldn't put it past Hollywood to make one anyway.

Lack of member berries

No, you are spouting unsupported shit. It doesn't matter whether you measure by U3, U5 or U6 there are less unemployed people in the US now than in 2009.

So you are gonna die anyway?
How did Obamacare help you exactly?
Sounds to me you are fucked regardless.

Hahaha no

bump

Trump said he wants to repeal and replace Obamacare with something better.

He wants to improve the system, not destroy it.

>tfw 28
>been playing golf since I was 18
>don't think I've played even close to 300 rounds

Fucking hell man

His ape-mate has a penis tho.

So no specifics, just something great, better, awesome. Gotcha.

There were no memes in the ye olde days to remember them by.

>Are you gonna die.
Not anymore. Just need to take a pill every single day.

He said that, but I haven't heard him unveil his planned new system yet.

no. he was better than bush and restored his fuckups but once that cleared he didn't do shit except be a minority role model.
>8 YEAR TERM JUST FOR OBAMACARE

what does the pill do

lol What a fucking joke. Pretty good job by handing the opposition party the largest political majority in decades, people were crowing he was a coalition builder that would shape things for 20 years.

Dumbass barely got 2 before being cucked.

Hate the dudes policies and views. but he did try doing what the voters put him in there to do. got to give him credit for that.

PRESIDENT OBAMA SICK BURN ON DONALD TRUMP

youtube.com/watch?v=S-5RbOlzARg

BTFO drumpftards!

he didndu nuffin

just glad this shit-show is almost over

He was a piece of shit who brought America to the brink of civil war.

I notice he's not doing anything to quell the uprising that seems to be starting up as sore losers discover they didn't get the President they wanted.

Pretty much this. Seems like he could have been great.

If he wasn't a democrat.

Too bad, lots of people are like that. Pretty common disorder.

According to Russians he invented meme magic
youtube.com/watch?v=x37bS_N_DXw

He's a worthless nigger. Anytime you want a job fucked up give it to a dam nigger.
It will get fucked every time.

Surely there must be an alternative to Obamacare that gives the same coverage of the population but at a better deal?

no, obviously CGI

>Now that the dust has settled, can we admit that he actually did a pretty good job?

WHAT did he do, asshole, what? What, besides increase the national deficit by $9 fucking trillion dollars:

"On January 20, 2009, when Obama was sworn in, the national debt was $10.626 trillion. Today it's $19.78 trillion."

He did nothing but wastefully spend trillions of dollars on BIG bullshit government crap like the Dems always do. And what did we get out of it? NOTHING. America is way worse off now that it was in 2009. Nearly every possible indicator, WORSE. Heroin use? UP 400% in the last 8 years. For every 100 heroin users there were back in 2008, now America's got 500 heroin users. A day doesn't go by now when you don't see pics on the news of people ODed on heroin. And 97% of that heroin comes across the Mexican border that Obama did nothing to protect.

Obama is a colossal fucking failure.

youtube.com/watch?v=nNvnHm7aF6w

He's introducing Dmitri Medvedev to his staff. But with the given narrative here is is kind of awkward until you realize what he's doing

What's your definition of bad?

Not bad but not good either. He was charismatic and had some good ideas but he also refused to even say the words "Islamic terrorism."

Did your mom die of heroin or something?

>Heroin use? UP 400% in the last 8 years. For every 100 heroin users there were back in 2008, now America's got 500 heroin users. A day doesn't go by now when you don't see pics on the news of people ODed on heroin. And 97% of that heroin comes across the Mexican border that Obama did nothing to protect.

Why is this the first I'm hearing of this?

This so much

That's because the conservative Congress and supreme court he had to deal with wasn't let him do shit lol

He wasn't the best, but he wasn't bad. And he seems like a genuinely nice person

I thank Obama for neutralizing the relations with Cuba. As doing so he made the elder Cubans vote for Trump in Florida.

Thank Obama.

"Muh feels" is not an argument against racism.

Nigger detected.

He's right. When republican leaders in the house and senate refuse to work with anyone, nothing gets done and then they complain about it.

This nigger robbed Hillary 8 years ago. Fuck him.

>> -3 Bailouts
And no accountability for Wall St criminals.

I can't name any from before Reagan. They're all irrevelant.

No, are you fucking kidding?

he was a bit of a fuckup, but he got handed the worst economic situation since the great depression. I don't really see how he could have accomplished his personal goals, the goals that got him elected, any better. I have to feel bad for him with Trump vowing to undo everything he did.

>I can't name any president from the 40's or earlier

Wilson
Lincoln
Jackson
Roosevelt
Washington
Jefferson
Quincy Adams
Taylor
Grant
Taft
Cleveland

Fucking hell you're a pathetic excuse for a murkin.

A real (non-nigger) president would of found a way.

Fuck Obama

Idk how much of a role he really had in things, but what did happen under him was pretty good. I didn't think he was all that bad

They didn't realize what they were doing was illegal so they were good to go, no criminal intent

He oversaw the rise of ISIS and caused the Syrian Crisis because he was a terrible commander in chief.
His appointed AG Eric Holder sold guns to Mexican drug cartels that were actually used in the Paris terrorist attacks.
Obamacare has failed, and race relations have never been worse since the before the civil rights movement.
He's a complete and total failure.

>any from before Reagan
Cm'on now, that can't be possibly true

you are a fucking faggot I play at least 200 rounds a year.

It's an undertoned story in America media with shit like pic related.

Anyone not consumed by identity politics recognized it but it never got very far beyond Trump stumpings.

Well good for you, I can never seem to find the time to get in more than 15 or so.

was easing the cuban relations a good thing?
wasnt he getting cucked shaking the hand of a a literally dictator?

He changed White house tennis court into Basketball Court

Average. I don't like his gun policies, his involvement in the middle east, or Obamacare. He didn't do much to deserve any kind of harsh negative emotion. Just respect and sometimes a passive annoyance.

>that pic

Ahww man...

Half black. Mulatto even. Not even full black.

Don't you have a squid to fuck Nipp fag?

That's because everyone else had their dick in his ass.

95 Million Amerifags disagree with you nigger-san

And how many of those heroin users were already addicted to prescription medications but had to switch because of increased regulation?

Drug laws are ineffective and a complete waste of money. Why the fuck do the bureaucrats at the DEA get to spend my taxes telling people what chemicals they can and can't ingest? Control over one's own mind should be a basic human right.

Obamacare is shit and was bankrupting the citizens of this country.
They don't just take it away, it is being replaced.
...fucking libtard logic.